• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the Relativistic part of it wasn't accepted though, only MHS+, but even then there was supposed to be a CRT of the MCU cast scaling to MHS+ due to the events of NWH.
Yeah my proposal with this ultron stuff is replacing the MHS+ to relativistic.

And I doubt that's going to go well
Yeah i agree, but if i get some agreement here i can atleast propose it in Separate thread after the MHS+ thread is done.

This shows some new shots. Seems like the scene in which bloody Wanda is fighting against Cap Marvel/Superior IM she's defending against entirely purple energy, which seems like to me, that she's fighting some iteration of Captain Marvel since I don't recall SIM using yellow energy in any media. Also in the scene from previous trailers where Strange shoots out dragons, it seems like we got a shot of the scene leading up to it in which Strange, Wong, Chavez, and some other dude are meeting but get jumped by some approaching force.

Benedict Cumberbatch also says Strange will go against versions of himself. I might be overthinking this but who knows.

Going off of all the shots we've seen at this point I don't think Wanda is utilized as an ally at literally any point during this movie outside of the initial meeting with Strange when he asks her about the multiverse. The scene in which Wanda delivers her deluded hero/enemy line seems to be in the same place in which strange asked Wanda about the multiverse. Strange and Wanda haven't been seen with any other neutral/positive interaction outside of the initial meeting.

My guess is that she snaps after finding out that Strange messed up in NWH and then goes on some kinda twisted manhunt for her kids or whatever.

Posted this in the wrong marvel thread lmao.

Speaking of strange, why is he unknown with magic, but yet has 7-B and 6-C dura with shields?

Also did anyone see that statement that Wanda is still > Strange in this movie? I think Raimi mentioned she's more powerful but he has a far greater skill with the Mystic Arts which could be worth noting
I saw it (in French but I saw it) and yeah, he pretty much says even in this movie, Wanda will have more raw power but Strange is much more skilled than her in every possible way

This shows some new shots. Seems like the scene in which bloody Wanda is fighting against Cap Marvel/Superior IM she's defending against entirely purple energy, which seems like to me, that she's fighting some iteration of Captain Marvel since I don't recall SIM using yellow energy in any media. Also in the scene from previous trailers where Strange shoots out dragons, it seems like we got a shot of the scene leading up to it in which Strange, Wong, Chavez, and some other dude are meeting but get jumped by some approaching force.

Benedict Cumberbatch also says Strange will go against versions of himself. I might be overthinking this but who knows.

Going off of all the shots we've seen at this point I don't think Wanda is utilized as an ally at literally any point during this movie outside of the initial meeting with Strange when he asks her about the multiverse. The scene in which Wanda delivers her deluded hero/enemy line seems to be in the same place in which strange asked Wanda about the multiverse. Strange and Wanda haven't been seen with any other neutral/positive interaction outside of the initial meeting.

My guess is that she snaps after finding out that Strange messed up in NWH and then goes on some kinda twisted manhunt for her kids or whatever.

Posted this in the wrong marvel thread lmao.

Potential SPOILER there

According to #MyTimetoShineHello on reddit, Wanda will be responsible for the events of the film because the Darkhold is manipulating her into thinking she has a chance to find her children throughout the Multiverse, to the point it will mimic their voices to trick her
Seems like all those rumors about Cthon manipulating her to get released and being the true villain of the film will be confirmed

I mean the idea of Strange learning from Strange Supreme to get even stronger is tempting but unless we just get a dialogue, Strange Supreme will never appear, he could solve things instantly if he did and had a serious role in the story

I love how America Chavez's role is almost non existent through out the trailers, the interviews, discussions, articles etc etc.

Like, if the trailer doesn't show her, or if someone doesn't mention her name, I complety forget she is actually part of the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back