• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how America Chavez's role is almost non existent through out the trailers, the interviews, discussions, articles etc etc.

Like, if the trailer doesn't show her, or if someone doesn't mention her name, I complety forget she is actually part of the film.
To think she's supposed to be an extremely important character with the ability to travel across the Multiverse

RecentVelvetyHamadryad-max-1mb.gif

Not MCU related but is it a supporting feat for gifted intelligence feat for someone to know how to fluently speak every language in the world

That really doesn't seem like an above average intelligence feat and it's not something just regular people can do at all.
To me it seems like a Genius level feat but i'm not sure
It's definatly above Above Average tho i don't think there's any person irl who can do that

Just finished watching episode 3 of Moon Knight. I'm quite enjoying this series.

Moon Knight's physical feats still seem to be in the 9-B range, though he's at least getting some more interesting abilities and hax showcased, such as regenerating from being ran through with multiple spears and, with Khonshu's guidance, temporarily changing the night sky to appear as it did thousands of years before (not sure what ability that would be considered, though it doesn't seem to be combat applicable)

Layla is probably somewhere around '9-C+' or 'at most 9-B' for taking a couple hits from the jackal last episode despite being inferior to it, as she demonstrates the ability to fight people who can harm her. Marc/Steven without the Moon Knight suit summoned is presumably comparable.

Just finished watching episode 3 of Moon Knight. I'm quite enjoying this series.

Moon Knight's physical feats still seem to be in the 9-B range, though he's at least getting some more interesting abilities and hax showcased, such as regenerating from being ran through with multiple spears and, with Khonshu's guidance, temporarily changing the night sky to appear as it did thousands of years before (not sure what ability that would be considered, though it doesn't seem to be combat applicable)

Layla is probably somewhere around '9-C+' or 'at most 9-B' for taking a couple hits from the jackal last episode despite being inferior to it, as she demonstrates the ability to fight people who can harm her. Marc/Steven without the Moon Knight suit summoned is presumably comparable.
I want to read but I'm watching it en, I'll definitely get back to this tho

According to the episode, Khonshu was banished by the other Gods because he literally manipulated the sky and we see him doing it again with Marc, altering dozens of stars at the very least, so it seems he gets a solid tier 4

Edit, didn't really understood the episode cause I was watching a reaction video on YT, I rewatched the episode to get it better. Marc, his wife and Khonshu have to find a specific constellation in Egypt but the stars don't match so Khonshu completely alters the entire night sky to reshape the constellation into what he wants and empowers Marc to do it with him. The Gods (more precisely Osiris) later outright confirm he totally altered the night sky and threaten to imprison him should he do it again. So a definitive tier 4 (High 4-C at the very least) for Khonshu, not sure for Marc since he needed to be empowered by Khonshu to do the trick

Edit, didn't really understood the episode cause I was watching a reaction video on YT, I rewatched the episode to get it better. Marc, his wife and Khonshu have to find a specific constellation in Egypt but the stars don't match so Khonshu completely alters the entire night sky to reshape the constellation into what he wants and empowers Marc to do it with him. The Gods (more precisely Osiris) later outright confirm he totally altered the night sky and threaten to imprison him should he do it again. So a definitive tier 4 (High 4-C at the very least) for Khonshu, not sure for Marc since he needed to be empowered by Khonshu to do the trick
Can that be calculated by counting the amount of stars and multiplying them by the Sun's GPE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back