• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first clip is more clear about the stars but it really seems to be a 4-A like feat honestly, the whole sky is altered and more than one time it seems
Giving us some hierarchy among the gods
Alioth 2-A (when weaponized because otherwise he's big dummy no feats)

Dormamu low 2-C

Arishem 3-A

Konshu(and Egyptian gos) 4-A

Celestials 4-C

Last edited:
I'm preparing Khonshu's profile so I made a blog for him, I noted this feat in the blog with a 4-A rating, we'll of course have to wait a proper calc and to see the rest of the series but for now, I'll leave it there. In any case, the feat will definitely be tier 4

So a definitive tier 4 (High 4-C at the very least) for Khonshu, not sure for Marc since he needed to be empowered by Khonshu to do the trick[/ISPOILER]
Mark/Steven should scale to Khonshu also since he was holding up the feat mostly after Khonshu's powers was already depleting, also Khonshu said he couldnt do it alone, so the feat is clearly shared between both of them

Last edited:

Still incomplete of course, I'm waiting to get more informations about it
Should Manipulating the stars in the night sky qualify as Reality Warping? Was thinking that was simply the positions of the stars and celestial objects in the sky that was moved? Spatial manipulation since he moved them at FTL speeds and there was no noticeable damage to the fabric of reality.

I added a new 4-A key to my Moon Knight draft profile with Spatial Manipulation added to his abilities
Also, when it comes to Khonshus and Moon Knights Lifting Strength and Range I think both should be Galactic, but I'm not sure what speed tier they'd land in.

I added a new 4-A key to my Moon Knight draft profile with Spatial Manipulation added to his abilities
Also, when it comes to Khonshus and Moon Knights Lifting Strength and Range I think both should be Galactic, but I'm not sure what speed tier they'd land in.
His Lifting Strength would be Multi-Stellar with Spatial Manipulation and his Range Interstellar; the size of the area where are the visible stars of the sky is small compared to the Milky Way.
Moon Knight should have Regeneration (Low-Mid: Regenerated after being impaled on his torso by multiple spears) and Immortality (Types 2, 3, 4 and 8: Could fight while impaled by multiple spears. When he dies he is resurrected by Khonshu)

His Lifting Strength would be Multi-Stellar with Spatial Manipulation and his Range Interstellar; the size of the area where are the visible stars of the sky is small compared to the Milky Way.
Moon Knight should have Regeneration (Low-Mid: Regenerated after being impaled on his torso by multiple spears) and Immortality (Types 2, 3, 4 and 8: Could fight while impaled by multiple spears. When he dies he is resurrected by Khonshu)
I've edited the draft now (y)

Last edited:
Happy that the show is it's own thing but also curious how the Egyptian gods in Moon Knight fit into the larger MCU. Are they genuinely that powerful or do they only control certain aspects/manifestations of our world? It seems like normal people can see their actions though.

Moon Knight being stabbed by spears while not bleeding is a solid regeneration feat but I was just slightly exasperated they didn't show blood XD.

Happy that the show is it's own thing but also curious how the Egyptian gods in Moon Knight fit into the larger MCU. Are they genuinely that powerful or do they only control certain aspects/manifestations of our world? It seems like normal people can see their actions though.
They are really as powerful as have been shown we dont know their full might so far, Khonshu seemed to be moving a small part of the milky way without much efforts and he doesnt seem to be the most powerful egyptian god, also am I the only one who noticed they mentioned OVERVOID as the realm of the Egyptian Gods?
Moon Knight being stabbed by spears while not bleeding is a solid regeneration feat but I was just slightly exasperated they didn't show blood XD.
That would be mad regeneration considering disney had no problem showing blood in the first episode

Are they genuinely that powerful or do they only control certain aspects/manifestations of our world? It seems like normal people can see their actions though
Well isn't that because like they said they simply don't believe in imposing their power on the world and believe their role is to just watch instead of taking a active role and that konshu violated that when he first changed the stars and again just did it with Steven so yeah they're that powerful at their full might at least

They are really as powerful as have been shown we dont know their full might so far, Khonshu seemed to be moving a small part of the milky way without much efforts and he doesnt seem to be the most powerful egyptian god, also am I the only one who noticed they mentioned OVERVOID as the realm of the Egyptian Gods?
This. Khonshu casually caused an eclipse to show his power to Steven and later reshapes the entire sky and the way Osiris talks about it makes it pretty clear this is something perfectly normal for their kind. So they're definitely as powerful as shown.
Also yes, Khonshu doesn't seem to be as powerful as the others, I mean they imprisonned him in stone at the end. Maybe this was because they were together at the time but Osiris easily restrained him with like one hand.

Forgot to mention, there's another spectacular feat for Khonshu, he causes an eclipse in broad daylight at one point
the same here, was really thinking the Egyptian gods would be the weakest so far in the mcu but they proved me wrong big time...so Asgardians are the weakest race of gods in the mcu so far if we even consider them as actual gods

Also, Moon Knight should have his weaknesses section saying since his powers depend on Khonshu, if the latter is incapacited in any form, he will lose his powers
yeah this should be added if anyone is working on MK profile.

Happy that the show is it's own thing but also curious how the Egyptian gods in Moon Knight fit into the larger MCU
They're clearly genuine supernatural entities by contrast with the Asgardians who are treated as gods but are just really powerful aliens. Like said in the episode, they apparently decided long ago to give up on directly influencing mortals (considering gods in Ancient Egypt were said to live among humans in real-world mythology, it's possible they decided that around the times of the last dynaties), hence why they din't acted before. I wonder if the OLympians will be like that as well or if they'll be more like Asgardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back