• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ay03yna1y9k81.png

I found a really good fan render of the end of NWH suit that we could make transparent for spideys profile (with credit to the artist)

On the topic of strongest avengers I just wanna say that Vision in AoU was awesome as hell and then as soon as civil war came around, they made him into a scrap of metal that paralyzes his own teammates and becomes worthless when pitted against his girlfriend. They don’t even try to hide it in infinity war, they just straight up have him bodied by Corvus ******* Glaive.

At the very least WandaVision gave him some drippy outfits. But he still became significantly less fun to watch. Man really went from being top 2 avenger (possibly #1) to a team negative in a single movie.

Let’s be honest, almost every tier 6 feat has been made average viewer friendly and it will likely stay that way for the foreseeable future. We’re probably not going to be seeing Thor smashing a continent anytime soon.

Let’s be honest, almost every tier 6 feat has been made average viewer friendly and it will likely stay that way for the foreseeable future. We’re probably not going to be seeing Thor smashing a continent anytime soon.
Doubt that, it's been told to us by Taika and Hemsworth this one will be way larger in scale and feature the strongest version of Thor we've seen yet

Last edited:
I’m not saying we’re never going to get high end tier 6 feats, I just don’t think they’re ever going to be that blatant.
Hmm maybe that's the case in phase 3 but phase 4 has been the gift that keeps on giving in terms of feats for characters so idk Eternals, Loki, and What If while not everyone's favorite shows or movie showed how far they're willing to go with the scale of the MCU currently and if MoM has anything to say before Thor then I'd be willing to bet at the very very least we'll be getting a pretty blatant 6-B Thor feat

because it's thor and 90% of his good feats are cloud based
I can name 4 really solid non-cloud feats off the top of my head along with the endgame Thor strongest statement given👀😗

But yeah he does have quite a few of cloud feats however I don't believe this would be hyped as much as it was if they were just going to have him move clouds besides there seems like there'll be plenty of fights in space in the film tooo considering what we've seen so there's no need for them to hold back

But seriously let's throw everything we know about the movie and have been told out the window and just dial it back to the bare bones. It's a movie about Thor vs Gorr THE GOD BUTCHER and hell IT FEATURES ZEUS IN IT AS WELL so in my mind and just sensibly thinking about it there's no way they just relegate this to a painfully unblatanly represented show of power among literal gods especially if it's being based off the actual run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back