• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png
Superior iron man in multiverse of madness

Yea

I've read a lot of reviews and watched a lot of videos and I love how there's like literally no consensus at all on the rankings of the What If? episodes online. I suppose different episodes appeal to different people, personally I really didn't like the overly childish ones.
I think episode 4vwas universally loved because I mean it's a dark dr strange story with a bleak ending and like everyone wanted that

THIS MOVIE IS EVEN CRAZIER THAN I COULD’VE EVER IMAGINED.

That was definitely Patrick Stewart no doubt. We’re also getting a twisted alternate universe Wanda, what appears to be the Illuminati headquarters, better shots of Gargantos, potential hints at Nightmare?Potentially Phoenix???? And a bunch of cool shots and special effects shit.

Two questions:

1. Was that Wanda vs Captain Marvel - or the leak about Wanda vs Phoenix?
2. If the leak is real - does that mean is true that Agents of SHIELD, RUNNAWAYS, AND CLOACK AND DAGGER WHO HAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE DARKHOLD COMING BACK? The so call bigger than Endgame final battle with multiversal avengers is real?

Two questions:

1. Was that Wanda vs Captain Marvel - or the leak about Wanda vs Phoenix?
2. If the leak is real - does that mean is true that Agents of SHIELD, RUNNAWAYS, AND CLOACK AND DAGGER WHO HAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE DARKHOLD COMING BACK? The so call bigger than Endgame final battle with multiversal avengers is real?
No idea as far as we know rn all of that is up in the air hell some people believe wanda is fighting monica rambeau so it could be anything and anyone tbh

Don't ask questions but here's some shots we didn't see in that trailer but should appear when the TV spot drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back