• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanted to point out

1lwyaf.jpg

yeah shouldn't cap be a hypocrite since the serum is a drug

I'm just thinking about it. With the lore of Eternals, wouldn't it be better if it were set somewhere else other than Earth? They're not related to humans at all unlike the comics so there's little reason to set it on Earth other than wanting to film on some beach or desert. Also, the power scale of all the main characters in Eternals is much higher than most of the heroes on Earth. Ikaris could wipe the floor with Thanos if he wanted to.

That's actually my biggest complaint, the enemies and heroes in Eternals are much stronger than the MCU norm.

The Eternals are related to humans, just in a more indirect manner. Plus, the movie does explain why they're on Earth
I know why they're on Earth, but it could have been any other planet with a primitive civilization. Their meddling with human technological advancement also kind of downplays the achievements of later geniuses like Tony Stark and Reed Richards.

I know why they're on Earth, but it could have been any other planet with a primitive civilization. Their meddling with human technological advancement also kind of downplays the achievements of later geniuses like Tony Stark and Reed Richards.
Well it's simply random and that's it, they're on Earth because Arishem chose this planet and that's it. Also, it doesn't really downplay anything. Phastos was the only one to make technology advance and he only did so very indirectly

Just read Eternals: 500 Year War. MCU canon Webtoon. Looks dragons are comparable to Ikaris in strength because both of them took down a large Deviant with extreme difficulty. The dragon sacrificed himself to save Ikaris

They tied the lores of Shang-Chi and Eternals here. This was a baby dragon. And yet was able to fight a Deviant as good as Ikaris. The one is Shang-Chi was an adult. So I guess she would be much more powerful

Would that mean the Dweller in the Dark would scale, therefore the Rings or just SC's final attack?
Dweller In Darkness and the final attack of the Rings I guess.
Off topic, Deviants are ridiculously op. In MCU, creatures like Kappa, Kraken and Kumiho are all Deviants. Many Deviants can copy the power of Eternals. Like Kumiho copied Druig's mind control. Also Ajak is physically powerful enough to fight a skyscraper sized Deviant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back