• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY SO...

ELECTRO'S LIGHTNING? REAL NATURAL CLOUD-TO-GROUND LIGHTNING (GUY SUMMONS IT FROM THE ******* CLOUDS AND KAMEHAMEHA-S THE DAMN THING LIKE IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS. MULTIPLE. *******. TIMES. EVEN TELEPORTS LIKE CRAZY. He's the same ELECTRO as in TASM2, all the references about him are from the past events, even the voltage values are referenced. HE CAN EVEN USE A ******* UNIBEAM WITH THE ARC REACTOR AND HE SLICED OCK'S ARMS OFF WITH HIS LIGHTNING BOLTS. EASY 8-C AND MHS+ THROUGH AND THROUGH. ALL THE VILLAINS ARE CONFIRMED TO BE RIPPED STRAIGHT OUT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MOVIES, ESPECIALLY OCK, ELECTRO, SANDMAN AND GOBLIN. ELECTRO'S APPEARANCE IS STATED TO CHANGE COMPLETELY BECAUSE OF HIM ARRIVING IN THE MCU, AND HE EVEN APPEARS TO BE BRIEFLY BLUE BEFORE TURNING YELLOW. MCU REDEEMED HIM.

OCK DOESN'T EVEN NEED THE NANOTECH, IT ACTED MORE LIKE A RESTRAINT. NORMAL ARM OCK EASILY RESTRAINED BOTH ANDREW AND TOBEY BUT HE WASN'T INTENDING ON HARMING THEM, HE ALSO EASILY RIPPED OUT THE ARC REACTOR OUT OF ELECTRO AND TOOK IT FOR HIMSELF, TO HAVE A SECOND CHANCE.

ALMOST. EVERYONE. AND THEIR MOTHER. CAN TAKE PUMPKIN BOMBS. THE GLIDER TOOK IT LIKE A CHAMP, MINOR DAMAGE TO DISABLE IT LIKE TOBEY DID BY RIPPING OUT ITS WIRES IN 2002. MCU Spidey took one real close to the chest so he scales in full, so does Doctor Strange, the bomb exploded right in front of his face as the bomb was lodged in the box. And Ock's base arms tanked the bombs by literally enclosing them each without taking a single scratch so they effortlessly scale. A SINGLE BOMB CAN GRAVELY DAMAGE A MASSIVE HIGHWAY AND EASILY ONE-SHOT CARS AND SUVS, AND OF COURSE, IT OBVIOUSLY SCALES TO THE VENOM-VAPING FEAT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. So it comes to reason that Ock with the arms scales massively above even SM2 Spidey, only time Spidey could fight on even grounds is via distractions, otherwise in all the movies Tobey almost got overpowered.

CLASSIC SUIT. MK IV. NUFF SAID.

Both Tobey and Andrew reminisce about their past. Andrew cries about Gwen, Tobey laments about his "best friend" dying in his arms

MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS

POINT

VENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, I GOT THAT ADRENALINE MOMENTUM (SAME SYMBIOTE BABY)

Both Tobey, Andrew and Tom have their moments with web shooting and how Tobey's organic webbing works, even some minor innuendos and even a reference to Tobey's emotional power fluctuations, A WEB BLOCK IF YOU WILL

FLASHPOINT

I'M SOMETHING OF A SCIENTIST MYSELF (Also Norman seems to have figured out his son's demise, greatly hinted)

Wounded Spidey whupped the everloving shit out of Osborn after going Kratos on his ass, even the punches looked to be ripped straight off of Kratos pummeling Zeus to death, and Tobey Spidey easily stopped Tom from stabbing Osborn and then Tobey got stabbed, but he survives and walks it off

Last edited:
OKAY SO...

ELECTRO'S LIGHTNING? REAL NATURAL CLOUD-TO-GROUND LIGHTNING. He's the same ELECTRO as in TASM2, all the references about him are from the past events, even the voltage values are referenced. HE CAN EVEN USE A ******* UNIBEAM WITH THE ARC REACTOR AND HE SLICED OCK'S ARMS OFF WITH HIS LIGHTNING BOLTS. EASY 8-C AND MHS+ THROUGH AND THROUGH. ALL THE VILLAINS ARE CONFIRMED TO BE RIPPED STRAIGHT OUT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MOVIES, ESPECIALLY OCK, ELECTRO, SANDMAN AND GOBLIN.

OCK DOESN'T EVEN NEED THE NANOTECH, IT ACTED MORE LIKE A RESTRAINT. NORMAL ARM OCK EASILY RESTRAINED BOTH ANDREW AND TOBEY BUT HE WASN'T INTENDING ON HARMING THEM, HE ALSO EASILY RIPPED OUT THE ARC REACTOR OUT OF ELECTRO AND TOOK IT FOR HIMSELF, TO HAVE A SECOND CHANCE.

ALMOST. EVERYONE. AND THEIR MOTHER. CAN TAKE PUMPKIN BOMBS. THE GLIDER TOOK IT LIKE A CHAMP. MCU Spidey took one real close to the chest so he scales in full, so does Doctor Strange, the bomb exploded right in front of his face. And Ock's base arms tanked the bombs by literally containing them without taking a single scratch and closing around them so they effortlessly scale. A SINGLE BOMB CAN GRAVELY DAMAGE A MASSIVE HIGHWAY AND EASILY ONE-SHOT CARS AND SUVS, AND OF COURSE, IT OBVIOUSLY SCALES TO THE VENOM-VAPING FEAT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. So it comes to reason that Ock with the arms scales massively above even SM2 Spidey, only time Spidey could fight on even grounds is via distractions, otherwise in all the movies Tobey almost got overpowered.

Both Tobey and Andrew reminisce about their past. Andrew cries about Gwen, Tobey laments about his "best friend" dying in his arms

MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS

POINT

Both Tobey, Andrew and Tom have their moments with web shooting and how Tobey's organic webbing works, even some minor innuendos and even a reference to Tobey's emotional power fluctuations, A WEB BLOCK IF YOU WILL

FLASHPOINT

I'M SOMETHING OF A SCIENTIST MYSELF

Wounded Spidey whupped the everloving shit out of Osborn after going Kratos on his ass, even the punches looked to be ripped straight off of Kratos pummeling Zeus to death, and Tobey Spidey easily stopped Tom from stabbing Osborn
Literally just saw the movie today as well and you pretty much described what I'm going to said lol.

It's definitely a movie filled with fanservice for fans of Raimi trilogy and TASM but imo it's still an amazing film on it's own!

OKAY SO...

ELECTRO'S LIGHTNING? REAL NATURAL CLOUD-TO-GROUND LIGHTNING (GUY SUMMONS IT FROM THE ******* CLOUDS AND KAMEHAMEHA-S THE DAMN THING LIKE IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS. MULTIPLE. *******. TIMES. EVEN TELEPORTS LIKE CRAZY. He's the same ELECTRO as in TASM2, all the references about him are from the past events, even the voltage values are referenced. HE CAN EVEN USE A ******* UNIBEAM WITH THE ARC REACTOR AND HE SLICED OCK'S ARMS OFF WITH HIS LIGHTNING BOLTS. EASY 8-C AND MHS+ THROUGH AND THROUGH. ALL THE VILLAINS ARE CONFIRMED TO BE RIPPED STRAIGHT OUT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MOVIES, ESPECIALLY OCK, ELECTRO, SANDMAN AND GOBLIN. ELECTRO'S APPEARANCE IS STATED TO CHANGE COMPLETELY BECAUSE OF HIM ARRIVING IN THE MCU, AND HE EVEN APPEARS TO BE BRIEFLY BLUE BEFORE TURNING YELLOW. MCU REDEEMED HIM.

ALMOST. EVERYONE. AND THEIR MOTHER. CAN TAKE PUMPKIN BOMBS. THE GLIDER TOOK IT LIKE A CHAMP, MINOR DAMAGE TO DISABLE IT LIKE TOBEY DID BY RIPPING OUT ITS WIRES IN 2002. MCU Spidey took one real close to the chest so he scales in full, so does Doctor Strange, the bomb exploded right in front of his face as the bomb was lodged in the box. And Ock's base arms tanked the bombs by literally enclosing them each without taking a single scratch so they effortlessly scale. A SINGLE BOMB CAN GRAVELY DAMAGE A MASSIVE HIGHWAY AND EASILY ONE-SHOT CARS AND SUVS, AND OF COURSE, IT OBVIOUSLY SCALES TO THE VENOM-VAPING FEAT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. So it comes to reason that Ock with the arms scales massively above even SM2 Spidey, only time Spidey could fight on even grounds is via distractions, otherwise in all the movies Tobey almost got overpowered.

MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS

POINT

VENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, I GOT THAT ADRENALINE MOMENTUM (SAME SYMBIOTE BABY)

FLASHPOINT

I'M SOMETHING OF A SCIENTIST MYSELF (Also Norman seems to have figured out his son's demise, greatly hinted)

Wounded Spidey whupped the everloving shit out of Osborn after going Kratos on his ass, even the punches looked to be ripped straight off of Kratos pummeling Zeus to death, and Tobey Spidey easily stopped Tom from stabbing Osborn and then Tobey got stabbed, but he survives and walks it off
Well that's great enthousiasm we have there :D

Haven't seen the movie yet but off of the few spoilers i've seen i predict that
Everyone will forget that Peter is Spider-Man so he will go back to being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man with no access to stark tech

Oh yeah man, that movie was crazy. The part where I have no idea what I'm talking about right now. I'm desperately trying to resist the urge to click on the spoilers. I haven't seen the movie yet. I haven't even gotten tickets yet because I'm an incompetent clown. I just wanted to feel like a part of the conversation. 😔

Oh yeah man, that movie was crazy. The part where I have no idea what I'm talking about right now. I'm desperately trying to resist the urge to click on the spoilers. I haven't seen the movie yet. I haven't even gotten tickets yet because I'm an incompetent clown. I just wanted to feel like a part of the conversation. 😔
Basically what I went through with Eternals

unknown.png

The Human Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back