• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody: *is talking about No Way Home
Arishem, The Celestials and the Eternals waiting for their profiles to be published since their movie came out a month ago:

-186723.jpg

Wym not worth it? DMUA told me to use electricity, which isn’t in Dragon's blog. I got MHS to MHS+ results. If they get accepted then Andrew would stay in MHS with the +.

1jqcf8.jpg
Andrew should already be MHS+ UwU

But yeah even if you assume electricity speed for that special staircase instance, Spidey would be MHS at the bare minimum for viewing it in slow-mo. Then again he literally ran faster than Electro's lightning for a brief period and flipped a cop car to use as as shield so...

Plus there's already this which got accepted by 3 calc bois so... DMUA also said the calc bois did his work for him hence his laziness

Last edited:

Mission Report: December 16th, 1991 2021​

I just got back from seeing No Way Home, and I thought it was amazing! 9/10 from me, as I only had some minor quibbles towards the beginning, but it picked up quickly and stayed at great heights for the remaining two hours.

I would place my updated Spider-Man movie ranking as follows:

1) Into the Spider-Verse
2) No Way Home
3) Spider-Man 2
4) Homecoming
5) Spider-Man
6) Far From Home
7) The Amazing Spider-Man
8) Spider-Man 3
9) The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Mission Report: December 16th, 1991 2021​

I just got back from seeing No Way Home, and I thought it was amazing! 9/10 from me, as I only had some minor quibbles towards the beginning, but it picked up quickly and stayed at great heights for the remaining two hours.

I would place my updated Spider-Man movie ranking as follows:

1) Into the Spider-Verse
2) No Way Home
3) Spider-Man 2
4) Homecoming
5) Spider-Man
6) Far From Home
7) The Amazing Spider-Man
8) Spider-Man 3
9) The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Personally, it would be

1) The Amazing Spider-Man
2) Spider-Man 2
3) No Way Home
4) Spider-Man 1
5) Homecoming
6) Far From Home
7) Spider-Man 3
8) The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Didn't count Into the Spider-Verse cause I'm focusing on live-action films. And yes, TASM is the first for me cause like I said, I love Garfield's Spider-Man and the movie really grew on me, even more than the Raimi films, and NWH is "only" 3 because, let's be honest, the whole reason the movie is awesome is fan service, as beyond enjoyable and awesome as it is, NWH still has notable flaws (Sandman and the Lizard are wasted notably). But it remains really good and the second part of the movie is just constant pleasure and nerdgasm.

Cool. I made adjustments to the one I made as well. Take a look.
BTW, taking some help from DragonGamer's common-feat-of-viewing-shit-in-slow-motion calc...

Person's Speed when viewing shit in slow-mo = (Object's Speed / Object's Apparent Speed) * Person's Apparent Speed

Object's apparent speed would be snail speed since it's being viewed in slow-mo.

Person's apparent speed would be average running speed, 6.35 m/s

Two ends. 556 m/s and 4000 m/s.

Low-end (556 m/s): (556/0.013) * 6.35= 271584.615385 m/s or Mach 791.7919 (MHS)

High-end (4000 m/s): (4000/0.013) * 6.35= 1953846.15385 m/s or Mach 5696.3444718659 (MHS+)

BOOM

BTW, taking some help from DragonGamer's common-feat-of-viewing-shit-in-slow-motion calc...

Person's Speed when viewing shit in slow-mo = (Object's Speed / Object's Apparent Speed) * Person's Apparent Speed

Object's apparent speed would be snail speed since it's being viewed in slow-mo.

Person's apparent speed would be average running speed, 6.35 m/s

Two ends. 556 m/s and 4000 m/s.

Low-end (556 m/s): (556/0.013) * 6.35= 271584.615385 m/s or Mach 791.7919 (MHS)

High-end (4000 m/s): (4000/0.013) * 6.35= 1953846.15385 m/s or Mach 5696.3444718659 (MHS+)

BOOM
hqdefault.jpg

Of course, this would need to mean that Spidey would need to see the electricity as slower than a garden snail, which I'm sure the electricity was moving a bit faster, but still, I think he did view the electricity as still for a brief period of time before it started moving in front of his eyes again.

So new potential leaks for MoM. Action figures have been released and they apparently show Rintrah, Sleepwalker and D'Spayre. Also, something called Defender Strange, so possibly another variant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back