• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NWH_spider-man_wired_suit.png

Tried to make a render for spideys wirey suit, obviously a bit rough and a little weird in the less illuminated spots but what do you guys think?
deou1i3-3cd199f5-f671-4eb5-b128-6a8dbae02dc7.png

I found a render that was done a while back that could be used too

Me after my friends ask me why I keep looking at the No Way Home Low Quality footages i find online
unknown.png

I really hate the fact the movie comes out in January for me, I hate the fact I have to do this because no matter what I am ****** by the spoilers. I deadass have no choice, its either HUNT or BE HUNTED for me.
So I came back looking for this post because I haven’t seen NWH yet. And honestly, I feel you. What a piece of shit move. The most anticipated movie of the year and you get shafted because of where you live. I’m so sorry you’re literally being punished for no reason. This sucks.

I calced the feat, it's only class 10 so no upgrade but still very impressive considering how casual it was and how Spider-Man was injured while performing it
Spidey wasn't injured by the barb wires at all fam, the injuries are from his previous fight with Ock. Even his suit was literally undamaged when he did it.

LMFAO WHO IS THIS

268110862_899100004083099_1538022112711845139_n.jpg
Gotta respect the grind of a true hater, I bet he wakes up extra early so he has more time to hate on the things other loves🙏💀💀

Reminds me of Eddie brock in the Rami trilogy, man's stayed up extra late and went to church to pray for God to kill a photographer like he literally didn't even know peter was Spider-Man and he wanted him dead. True hater

Reminds me of Eddie brock in the Rami trilogy, man's stayed up extra late and went to church to pray for God to kill a photographer like he literally didn't even know peter was Spider-Man and he wanted him dead. True hater
It's Akis, sir. Marvel hater Akis.
I come before you today, humbled and humiliated. To ask you for one thing... I want you to make No Way Home flop at the box office...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back