• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the previews of Death of Doctor Strange #3, it looks like the Peregrine Child is an Nth dimensional hypercreature who is so above us only a small fraction of him can be perceived with in our mortal universe. The Apex Predator of Marvel Magic Hierarchy. High 1-B?

I don't know what Americans have against vaccine. Here in India we all are getting vaccinated en masse because that's the only way we can access everything freely
Same as here in France. Some have no trust in their government (gee, I wonder why...) and they see the vaccine and everything that entails like rules related to it as a mean from the government to control people so they won't have the possibility of protesting wich will allow politics to basically do everything they want while shutting down opposition (even more than usual). There's also the fact that some are afraid of the vaccine because they don't know if there might be side-effects (not helped by the confirmed fact some people actually fell ill and even died due to complications from the vaccine). There's also the recent news the scientist discovered the vaccine wasn't permanent and you would need to get another injection after six months to make it work on a regular basis (and yes, it was confirmed)
Of course, you also have the conspiracy theorists who think the vaccine is just a mean to inject us nanorobots or stuff like that, those who basically see themselves as doctors and think they know better because they red books and those who think they're not in danger because they're young/have never been illed before, etc

Add that to the fact that governments of most countries in the world are borderline ridiculously bad at dealing with the virus and the general feeling about politics and you get this kind of situation

Last edited:
Same as here in France. Some have no trust in their government (gee, I wonder why...) and they see the vaccine and everything that entails like rules related to it as a mean from the government to control people so they won't have the possibility of protesting wich will allow politics to basically do everything they want while shutting down opposition (even more than usual). There's also the fact that some are afraid of the vaccine because they don't know if there might be side-effects (not helped by the confirmed fact some people actually fell ill and even died due to complications from the vaccine). There's also the recent news the scientist discovered the vaccine wasn't permanent and you would need to get another injection after six months to make it work on a regular basis (and yes, it was confirmed)
Of course, you also have the conspiracy theorists who think the vaccine is just a mean to inject us nanorobots or stuff like that, those who basically see themselves as doctors and think they know better because they red books and those who think they're not in danger because they're young/have never been illed before, etc

Add that to the fact that governments of most countries in the world are borderline ridiculously bad at dealing with the virus and the general feeling about politics and you get this kind of situation
If anything, having Nanobots inside of me would make me want the vaccine even more. Have you SEEN some of the crazy stuff in Metal Gear Rising?

The funny thing here in India is that our vaccine certificate has 50% of the space occupied by the photo of Prime Minster Narendra Modi. Dude really loves show off

A Wenwu respect thread. Someone needs to have that feat of the mountain getting shook calced
Hopefully now we can get a Tier 8 upgrade.

Also, now that it's out in theaters, I went ahead and created a Ghostbusters Afterlife discussion thread for anyone who's interested.

If Abbadon fixes his calc by making the Dweller 250 metres, I think it would be Tier 8 too
I’m Ngl I’ve been swamped with homework for the past few days and I completely forgot about the calc before since I was told about it when I was at a party and slept before I could apply it. I’ll try and do it tonight if I remember. If it’s not done by tomorrow legit write on my wall or something lol

I’m Ngl I’ve been swamped with homework for the past few days and I completely forgot about the calc before since I was told about it when I was at a party and slept before I could apply it. I’ll try and do it tonight if I remember. If it’s not done by tomorrow legit write on my wall or something lol
Homework comes first, so don't worry :3

Ah yes, party, something that, as a loner, I've rarely took part in

c09eddcdf565afb841c06be527ac4b6b.jpg

Considering the Low-7-C feat (1.051 kilotons) was done using all ten rings at once, I assume that should mean each ring would be 8-A (105.1 tons) individually, and that Wenwu's normal punches with the rings would probably be 525.1 tons (when wearing five on each arm), except for when he wears all ten on one arm, which should scale to the full Low 7-C feat. Shang-Chi would probably be 8-A in durability with his dragonscale armor and not fully scale to the Low 7-C feat, as I don't think Wenwu hit him with more than five rings at once. Also worth noting is that Shang-Chi's staff could deflect individual rings being launched at him, but was broken in half by five rings being used in Wenwu's punch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back