• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I login again only to this:
FEXZBo2WUAMoHfs

FEXKJmhX0AEfoNE

xd

So who do you think will be the last member of the villain team? I mean, we've got the Goblin, Sandman, Octopus (assuming he actually is a villain and doesn't side with the good guys, wich would mean we miss 2 villains), Electro and the Lizard. Vulture? Scorpion? Rhino (please no)? Venom?

Also, red a theory about how the real villain of the movie could be Morlun, since he's basically a serial killer of Spider-Men wich would justify bringing the other two since he can actually fight several Spider-Men at once and win in the comics. The multiverse stuff could give him the occasion to sense Spider-Man and hunt him down (along with the others) after having killed his own Spidey. Also, the purple energy shots we see at the end of the trailer with Strange saying "They're coming" could be his family trying to breach out to help him in his quest and for whatever reason couldn't it with him at first

So who do you think will be the last member of the villain team? I mean, we've got the Goblin, Sandman, Octopus (assuming he actually is a villain and doesn't side with the good guys, wich would mean we miss 2 villains), Electro and the Lizard. Vulture? Scorpion? Rhino (please no)? Venom?
Kraven

Also don't expect Venom to be in Sinister Six as in the Comics Venom always work alone

Also, red a theory about how the real villain of the movie could be Morlun, since he's basically a serial killer of Spider-Men wich would justify bringing the other two since he can actually fight several Spider-Men at once and win in the comics. The multiverse stuff could give him the occasion to sense Spider-Man and hunt him down (along with the others) after having killed his own Spidey. Also, the purple energy shots we see at the end of the trailer with Strange saying "They're coming" could be his family trying to breach out to help him in his quest and for whatever reason couldn't it with him at first
Either Kraven, Venom, or possibly a resurrected Mysterio.

The Inheritors sounds good, though I think that's needs Miles, Spider-Gwen etc. to be a movie.

Has anyone thought about Doc Ock becoming Superior Spider-Man? He does absorb some of Peter's nano-tech suit, so I wouldn't put it past for this to happen...

Like Veloxt said above, Venom probably won’t be in the sinister six since Sony is making him seem like a very important Spider-Man villain compared to the others. I do think we might get a Spider-Man VS Venom movie as a movie all in its own. Whether it’s Venom 3 or Spider-Man 4.

However if you guys had to predict, will Spider-Man or Venom beat each other in a fight? Also, don’t consider their feats in their own movies since they will likely scale to each other eventually anyway. (This may seem like a dumb question since “Spider-Man always wins” but I remember Venom beating Spider-Man a few times in the comics)

Vulture might so up for the six since they gotta atleast bring in one Tom villian
Him or Scorpion. We saw in Homecoming Toomes isn't as monstruous as other villains and only opposed Peter out of necessity. Even after his defeat, he was still noble enough to not reveal Spider-Man's identity. Vaas-hum Scorpion could fit better since he has no sympathy for Peter and is generally a psycho, plus this would be his last chance to appear with a costume if Tom Holland quits after that

You sure this green goblin is Dafoe?

From previous leaks, the guy wearing the new Goblin Costume (Implying that the one we saw in the trailer might get adjusted) didn't look like Dafoe at all, it couldn't be a double because the fully exposed face even had notable features like googles and a pronounced balbo beard, something with that much detail wouldn't be left out of the movie.

You sure this green goblin is Dafoe?

From previous leaks, the guy wearing the new Goblin Costume (Implying that the one we saw in the trailer might get adjusted) didn't look like Dafoe at all, it couldn't be a double because the fully exposed face even had notable features like googles and a pronounced balbo beard, something with that much detail wouldn't be left out of the movie.
Probably gonna just be the stunt double and Dafoe will play the character outside of action scenes. I mean, it's clearly his voice we here in the trailer and it would be stupid to bring the old design back only to change the actor

I literally said it couldn't be a double because of the that he has.
Except it can totally be a double even then. The character could simply have new features, even his suit is a bit different. Plus, WD is more or less confirmed, Holland even shared a story about how he came to meet him on set and again, between the dialogue, the laugh and the iconic costume, it's obvious it will be Dafoe, not making him Norman would just cause people to feel betrayed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back