• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sub-buzz-3336-1623255782-15.jpg
Huh weird. Those look like the people I saw walk up to me when I decided to skip school one day.

Last edited:
First, the team will be seen in ancient Mesopotamia, 7000 BC, at the very dawn of civilization. Next is 5500 years later in ancient Babylon, where the cosmic family is shown to have assisted humans in building a society.

Additionally, Eternals will explore the Gupta Empire in 400 AD in Southeast Asia, as well as the fall of the Aztec Empire in 1521 AD.

When it comes to the locations seen in the MCU's modern-day, the team will be seen around Mumbai, South Dakota, Chicago, Alaska, Australia, and the Amazon forest.

This geographical range required creativity to find the right locations to simulate their environments.

It was noted that "director Chloé Zhao employs a naturalistic style of location-based filmmaking," as she wanted filming to take place at practical locations whenever feasibly possible.
Indian history yoo

First, the team will be seen in ancient Mesopotamia, 7000 BC, at the very dawn of civilization. Next is 5500 years later in ancient Babylon, where the cosmic family is shown to have assisted humans in building a society.

Additionally, Eternals will explore the Gupta Empire in 400 AD in Southeast Asia, as well as the fall of the Aztec Empire in 1521 AD.

When it comes to the locations seen in the MCU's modern-day, the team will be seen around Mumbai, South Dakota, Chicago, Alaska, Australia, and the Amazon forest.

This geographical range required creativity to find the right locations to simulate their environments.

It was noted that "director Chloé Zhao employs a naturalistic style of location-based filmmaking," as she wanted filming to take place at practical locations whenever feasibly possible.
Indian history yoo
As a person who love historicals/legends/mythologies and of course, as a Nasuverse (mainly Fate Series) and Record of Ragnarok, this make me excited af
hype-thrusters-activated-anime.gif

💀💀💀
As a person who love historicals/legends/mythologies and of course, as a Nasuverse (mainly Fate Series) and Record of Ragnarok, this make me excited af
hype-thrusters-activated-anime.gif
As it should it's always dope exploring stuff like that
I would like to call that the :
Mechanical Assault Canine or a MAC

But NGL it reminds of this thing
images
I hope no monstrosity like that is ever seen on this Earth though we kinda already have something like that now

Looks like delays strike once again!

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is pushed back to May 6, 2022

Thor: Love and Thunder is pushed back to July 8, 2022

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is pushed back to November 11, 2022

The Marvels is pushed back to February 17, 2023

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is pushed back to July 28, 2023

As a note, this is my approximate reaction to that news.

Looks like delays strike once again!

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is pushed back to May 6, 2022

Thor: Love and Thunder is pushed back to July 8, 2022

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is pushed back to November 11, 2022

The Marvels is pushed back to February 17, 2023

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is pushed back to July 28, 2023

As a note, this is my approximate reaction to that news.
I believe Three things caused the shift

1 ● COVID Production Shutdown necessitating longer delays than hoped

2 ● A drastic refocus to streaming (thus downsizing the theatrical slate)

3 ● The box office right now just isn't where it needs to be for these $200M Blockbusters - as we've been discussing recently on "Box Office Breakdown" each week.

This also allows Disney to build in a cushion for "Spider-Man: NWH" should it choose to move to March 2022.

Ok...they're even more gigantic that what I thought they would be. Is it even possible to calculate a potential tier/AP based on size alone (not a serious calculation, I just want to know due to curiosity)?

Now two options:
  • Option 1, the Celestial in question is Arishem
  • Option 2, it's not and it's possible he might be even bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back