• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but Strange being Strange was too cocky and ****** it up
It was clearly
images

Couldn't stop talking

images

Remember when Thanos came to Earth in What if? episode 8 and it seemed odd how Ultron defeated Thanos so easily? It was me Barry. I was the one who distracted Thanos long enough for Ultron to kill him, and made the Thanos fans unleash their rage to the dark side of fo-

wait wrong series

It's not like that jeez, it's what he's saying.

He's making claims that people are lying in the Spongebob thread, and in the MCU draft, he starts ranting why things are not applicable like it's the CRT while we're trying to sort things out.

Downplaying is not report worthy wtf.

You can't report people for disagreeing with your tiers Krukov, at all.
No, it's not. But the point is that what he does is not simply downplaying.

He purposedly ignore evidences to prevent many revision to pass, which is far worse than downplaying.
On top of this, in the thread that Krukov shares he even accused OP of lying and being manipulative, which is a disgusting behavior to say the least.

If he continue, his behavior should be reported. I can get past downplaying, but accusing someone of lying without any evidence is an horrible thing to do.

I'm not sure I want to get involved with the CRT anymore. Especially if I'm a dumbass and can't get my points across properly anyway.

Last edited:
I only had to read his first answer on the Spongebob thread. The problem isn't that he's downplaying the potential upgrades (I mean if he can give proofs of what he says, why should he not argue against an upgrade?), the problem is that, as said above, he literally heavily implies some people lie about feats/anti-feats while outright describing his own opinion as correct and all but suggests the very idea of the thread to upgrade the verse is "more relaxed, manipulative and with people being kinda unprofessional about the matter". I don't know if that's worty of a report but that behavior is definitely condescending to the extreme and borderline insulting

nothing really... pops... sure, big feats, celestial introduction, but I'm all about characters and these characters look... bad... after the last year, I have no more faith in the MCU's ability to produce anything worth billions of dollars... WandaVision wasn't, FaTWS wasn't, Loki wasn't, BW certainly wasn't, and Shang-Chi wasn't either... I think it's safe to say the prime of this franchise has come and gone...
No show is gonna be worth a billion dollars tbh especially after one season.

I disagree on the Shang Chi point, I thought it was very good and one of the better character introductions. BW was meh, yeah it wasnt great and obviously felt out of place.

I think one of the issues is people are expecting Phase 4 to pick up where Phase 3 left off but that was just never going to happen. Phase 3 ended a 10 year old arc meaning Phase 4 was the beginning of a new arc and of course the beginning of a new arc wont be comparable to the end of a decade old arc.

It needs time to build itself back up now maybe you are right, maybe its down hill from here but imo its simply to early in this new phase to really judge it yet (At least imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back