• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because for reasons unknown we scale them above that to baseline low 6B

This makes basically no sense since the feat was performed by Thor and nearly killed him

Schnee One said:
Because for reasons unknown we scale them above that to baseline low 6B
This makes basically no sense since the feat was performed by Thor and nearly killed him
Has this like....been brought up?

Yes I completely think they should be downgraded, there is no reason they scale above a feat that nearly killed them

At best you can argue Thanos can scale to Low 6B since he stomped Thor and Hulk but that's it.

Only Captain Marvel scales to that

Also I accidentally used diameter instead of radius when I gave my input, and I haven't brought it up till now because... I was afraid I'd look as stupid as I do right now, telling you as much

162976.12711^3×((27136×1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 is 347902456204.6 Tons, 347.90245620468 Gigatons, Large Island level

And only Thanos scales to Carol, for that matter. Tho, this would mean those who scale to Thanos scale to her.

Carol completely nosold Thanos' hits, save for him using the powerstone to yeet her from the movie

Not really

High 6-C+ is the peak of Thor's dura, and Thanos isn't so much stronger than him that he did much more damage with a single punch.

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but you should preferably ask Matthew to comment here.

Actually, somewhat related but

Wasn't it stated that Thor was as strong as ever when he got out of his depression and had his final showdown with Thanos? The profile still says that his Endgame key is weaker, which doesn't even make sense if you consider the fact that Thor got stomped offscreen in Infinity War

Also, since Stormbreaker is specifically an anti-infinity stone weapon that doesn't have 5-A AP against anything else, why is it still using that justification with a "Far Higher"

Yeah, as much as I wonder if some of the people on this wiki have a hatred of the MCU and want to downgrade it as much as they can.

If the calcs are correct and it is only High 6-C, then downgrade then.

The only ones that shouldn't be downgraded would be Odin and Surtur

The Stomrbreaker being far higher is for it cutting through Thanos like he was purple butter. Head gets beheaded, chest gets gouged out vs Hulk lands a dozen hits on Thanos but does nothing. Seeing as Hulk hits as hard if not harder than Thor does without Mjolnir, Stormbreaker having the ability to one or two shot Thanos at worst should warrant a higher.

DMUA said:

Wasn't it stated that Thor was as strong as ever when he got out of his depression and had his final showdown with Thanos? The profile still says that his Endgame key is weaker, which doesn't even make sense if you consider the fact that Thor got stomped offscreen in Infinity War

Also, since Stormbreaker is specifically an anti-infinity stone weapon that doesn't have 5-A AP against anything else, why is it still using that justification with a "Far Higher"
Iirc, Stormbreaker is never stated to be "Anti-Infinity Stones". Just a weapon strong enough to kill Thanos.

We need to first sort out the issue with Nidavellir's size. As many users pointed out, its different in different scenes

It's the very reason we went with Low 6-B. Most scalings available on the internet are greater than what we found. So whatever it is, it would still be in Low 6-B

DMUA said:

Thor was at his peak yes

Let's keep the ratings how they are. Nidavellir's diameter has ranged from 344 meters to 1506 meters. VFX department states it to be small moon sized. Smallest moons are around 600m-1km in diameter. Since the VFX department are the one who created Nidavellir, they better know its size. An artist knows his painting better

Back