• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If it gets a higher result, that'll be what it does

That said I'm fine with using the small moon statement

I tried proper pixel scaling now. It's coming 670 metres diameter. Fits coz smallest moons are around 600m-1km in diameter

3.70236e21 J is the new durability. 884.88527724665402729 gigatons. More than before. But I say its still problematic because of the variable size of Nidavellir in different scenes. If we want to go by the "small moon" statement we should discuss what size. A kilometre seems fine

Yeah. So we need to find out the beam's aperture now. Actually the average would be 355 (Azoth's diameter)+1506(Comic Book vs The World diameter)/2= 930.5 metres.

I'm sorry. Azoth sama already calculated the beam's area at 7.1631454094501 meters^2. That puts the energy at 3.655 teratons. Sow Low 6-B. Almost Low 6-B

Actually I think large island level isn't correct for the MCU. We have Odin and Thanos with better feats and statements with most powerfull caracters around.

I have to unsibscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message after you reach a conclusion in case you need my help.

Now that we have an actual keep to be kept al Low 6-B with people like DUMA accepting it.

I feel like these downgrades aren't needed anymore and the profiles should be kept to where they are

.8 Teratons, but I don't think she's that superior to Thor

Also I don't think Hela's blades fall under "special Asgardian weaponry" category. It's a manifestation of her own power. They are like claws

Back