• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

Another random point for Gorr: During the fight on the shadow planet, he got hit directly by Stormbreaker at least once and got up right after, so there's a durability feat for him that dwarfs anything we saw Thanos do

You know, they should have made Gorr's sword look more like the blades Hela used if they're both going to be called Necroswords.
I have the feeling they didn't intend to use Gorr for Thor 4 and wanted to merge him with Hela in Ragnarok but after they decided Gorr would be the main villain for Love & Thunder, they tried to differenciate them by making Gorr's blade different and giving it some arthurian-like look. Which makes the fact that Hela's blades are named Necroswords weird (they should have gone for some sort of backstory for them, like saying Hela heard about the original blade and decided to name them like that in reference to the sword and her status as the Goddess of Death)

Last edited:
I have the feeling they didn't intend to use Gorr for Thor 4 and wanted to merge him with Hela in Ragnarok but after they decided Gorr would be the main villain for Love & Thunder, they tried to differenciate them by making Gorr's blade differente and giving it some arthurian-like look. Which makes the fact that Hela's blades are named Necroswords weird (they should have gone for some sort of backstory for them, like saying Hela heard about the original blade and decided to name them like that in reference to the sword and her status as the Goddess of Death)
Yeah, at that point they could have reversed it and called Gorr's blade the Twilight Sword (Hela's sword).

Has anybody calced this before? It could be a good supporting feat for the Jane feat (although Jane Thor is way stronger hehe)
I did, but I assumed she just flew only half the circumference of the planet. It would yield the same value as Jane's one, if not higher, because Cap did it in less than a minute

4-C comes from the Celestials creating stars and effortlessly handling them, and Zeus scales above them since he's stated to be the most powerful being in Omnipotence City when there are two known Celestials at that location
Wouldn’t that be because of the lack of gravity of space or something? And even then I still don’t see why he wouldn’t be 4-a seeing as he is still more powerful then the Egyptian gods regardless of spatial manipulation

4-C comes from the Celestials creating stars and effortlessly handling them, and Zeus scales above them since he's stated to be the most powerful being in Omnipotence City when there are two known Celestials at that location
Wait, creation feats can't be able to be scaled to physicals?

Wouldn’t that be because of the lack of gravity of space or something? And even then I still don’t see why he wouldn’t be 4-a seeing as he is still more powerful then the Egyptian gods regardless of spatial manipulation
It's still iffy scaling Zeus who only has direct AP showings to 4-A performed via spatial manipulation. 4-C is more reasonable

It's still iffy scaling Zeus who only has direct AP showings to 4-A performed via spatial manipulation. 4-C is more reasonable
His direct ap showings don’t go anywhere near 4-c though. The whole reason we’re even discussing him be in 4 tier is because of Thor’s statement. I don’t see why we don’t just go full on 4-a especially since his still considered more powerful then ra, the head of the Egyptian pantheon and god of the sun

Wait, creation feats can't be able to be scaled to physicals?
Depends on the context, if characters are able to show a similar level of power than with their creation feat (like say, creating a real-size duplicate of Earth and then handling the creation like a projectile or something), then they can, if not it's basically hax

Back