• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, it was about time I do make a match. I was undecided between Jaime, Bruce or Hal. So I went for the most similar in theme and power-wise.

Da Rolls

• Speed: Equal.
  • Key: Mark 85 Iron Man (No-Nano Gauntlet, obviously) / Blue Beetle is Blue Beetle.
  • Battlefield: Batman's Batcave.
  • Mind-State: Morals On. Both willing to win.
  • Victory: Incap, K.O, B.F.R or Death.
Blue Beetle Reyes
Iron

Blue-Beetle: 3 (Anito, Ono, Ini)

Iro-Ma: 3 (Eddy, Gojo, Kiriri)

Can of votes:

Stark is way more skilled than Beetle at this point, holds an AP advantage, a range advantage, can analyze his fight pattern and suit regen can keep him in the game for longer.

I'll vote Tony

I was thinking that this suit would be superior to his previous suit which made Thanos bleed would make him above baseline even if by a bit.

Blue Beetle kinda doesn't have any scaling chain iirc

Jaime can fight far more skilled and experienced people like Black Adam and Aquaman so whatever Tony has for that is irrelevant, there isn't even an AP difference and regen doesn't matter when you don't even need to break through the suit to KO him as seen with Mjolnir. He also uses his forcefields in combat unlike Tony, gas sonic cannons which aren't your conventional attack, swaps through more weapons in a single combo than the Mark 50 did in all of IW and has multiple limbs for when Tony tries to cqc him (which is the first thing he does).

Ngl, its close but I vote BB since he edges out the out of practice Iron Man.

Something at least.

Albeit, Mjolnir was thrown at him with a far higher magnitude due to Stormbreaker, on top of being restrained by Thanos.

BB was also Mindcontrolled by Grodd.

Far higher? You'd need to prove that. All we can say is that its unquantifiably higher. It also had the force to make Thanos stumble when blocked which is consistent with Cap being able to knock back/over Thanos when he couldn't block. If anything, this is just how strong Thor is. Being restrained doesn't lower your dura.

BB is better at using the scarab than Grodd is plus Adam > Aquaman and Grodd in skill and experience so it doesn't matter at the end of the day.

Ah, yes. Stormbreaker is strong enough knock off Thanos with Thor's lighting and can one-chop his limbs, Mjolnir was thrown with greater force than what Thor's normally has. Also, are you telling that Mjolnir = Stormbreaker cus it can also knock off Thanos?

Yes it does, things such as being off-guard, and overall unable to defend yourself means that your dura is not at its full peak.

Doesn't mean anything. If he doesn't fight with his own skill, it doesn't count as his own skill feat.

You are also ignoring IM having actually more experience lmao.

So Thor can knock him over, Thor can make him stumble when he blocks, Thor powered people can knock over and stagger Thanos ....... what is your point here? Lets not put words in my mouth, I never said Mjolnir = Stormbreaker.

....... I ain't even bothering with this stupidity.

Fights people more skilled than the guy controlling him, is more skilled at using his powers than the guy controlling him, not allowed to scale above that showing? You can believe what you want, Beetle scales above the Grodd showing by feats and logic.

I already addressed this in my first post. He fights people with far greater skill and experience than Iron Man so Tony's is irrelevant.

That stumble Thanos is not as important because everyone and their mother has done, beings weaker than Thanos, beings stronger than Thanos. May ask what does Cap have that seems so impresive?

Not my stupidity. Just going by what some people say.

1. Jaime has almost no knowledge of the Scarab full capabilities, so don't argue with "being more skilled" bullshit. 2 Grodd had no problem for controlling the Scarab to combat Arthur, yet he never, ever had the suit or even some previous information to use it. He just that intelligent. 3. Aquaman was holding back.

And dude. Out of the 6 opponents that Jaime fought in Injustice, only 3 are countable for this argument (Kara was depowered with Kryptonite, Damian was fodder to him, and he was mindraped by Grodd against Arthur).

Do you really think that BB is more skilled than Tony because of 3 fights (In which Diana and Adam might not going all out as they have done before) ?

But okay, believe what you want. As you said.

Cap puts a serious Thanos on his ass .... with the power of Thor. Thor almost knocks a serious Thanos over despite the hit being blocked. Fat Thor in the final fight is consistently at this level.

Common sense tells you that a person does not become weaker just because they are caught off guard.

1. Nice strawman. "Almost no knowledge" doesn't make him less skilled with the scarab than Grodd.

2. Grodd can read minds. Three guesses whose relevant mind he has been in, the first three don't count.

3. Aint that nice of him. That just proves Jaime scales above what Grodd did with him since he can fight Adam and Diana while Arthur can afford to hold back against him.

So he fights both Adam and Diana with nothing saying they are holding back all while he is a noob with his scarab? Gee I dunno why I think he can take on an out of practice Tony.

Yeah, I also complained the first time I heard the rule, but I got used to it.

1.2.3. Then what makes Jaime better than Grodd if the Gorilla was just using the kid experience anyway? Where is difference?

Ah, He didn't fought Adam and Diana (Who both were only there to free Kal). He fought Adam, and later Diana after she fought Firestorm.

Do I have to argue why Tony is not being outclasses skill? Hell do I have remind how BB is supposed going to counter his abilties?

I'm fairly sure Stark doesn't lose his whole "analyze his fighting style and beat him down" in this key, so that could be a huge help for the fight as well.

Grodd knowing what Jaime does, doesn't make him as skilled at using that knowledge.

I never saif he fought them at the same time, just that he had.

And what skill does Tony have? The moment he comes up against something physically comparable to or stronger than him, he suck ass. His only saving grace in this department is analyse but even then he doesn't bother with it in this key. Jaime does counter everything he uses. Repulsors/lasers? Forcefields. Flight? His own flight and range. Cqc? Multiple limbs anf experience fighting superior cqc fighters.

No saying Jaime will just stand there and let this happen but couldn't Tony just go for restraint since morals are on, in which case he has the physical strength advantage.

Danm Bump.

Ano+ That is some serious downplay in there Lmao. Tony has consistently fought more skilled, stronger and varied opponents, from people that have the same powers like him, trained super soldiers, thousand year warriors, a sentient A.Is with have all the world knowledge and more than anything that BB has come to archive. (Also, feats of Wonder Woman and Black Adam please?)

No he doesn't, IM has range, more wider arsenal, and homing attacks. He has shields too on top of regen. And Class G Vs Class T LS means that those limbs (All of them) are going to be overpowered.

The people who had the same powers stomped him no diff despite using lesser tech in their suits and required outside help to win. That super soldier is physically weaker than him and curbed him until skill was equalised where we see just how badly he overpowers in AP. Thor has awful skill feats and spends his time stomping or getting stomped by people due to purely brute force. Thanos actually does have skill but he never used it against Tony and just went uber casual or got slightly serious for the stomp. Ultron has absolutely no skill feats whatsoever, just because you know something doesn't mean you can apply it properly. Feats for Adam and Diana are literally anything from the games and comics.

Thats a nice list. Shall we go through it? Range that he doesn't use, wider arsenal (vague af but sure why not) that he doesn't use, homing that he doesn't use, shields that he doesn't use, regen that doesn't do much, lifting that he doesn't use. Damn, thats a lot of stuff he has ..... that he doesn't use. The only thing you mentioned that is relevant is the regen but as we see in EG, he can still be dropped while his suit is fine.

You also seem to have misunderstood my point with the multiple limbs. They give an advantage in cqc due to allowing him to strike more times than Tony can, not to make it a lifting contest.

Tony often tries to stay at range where he holds the advantage, only going up close when he's outmatched in ranged attacks (I.E. a power stone blast from thanos made him get closer and try a different plan of attack), While we're on the subject of his fight with thanos, he uses the shields only when he feels he needs to, he didn't use them much in endgame because he had no reason to, but very clearly used them when Banner was gonna snap, and also used them against said power stone beam in infinity war. Lifting strength would simply allow Tony to go in with restraint which isn't really in-character if he's actively getting attacked but I just pointed it out, it also means Jaime would seriously struggle to restrain Tony but I doubt he'd go for that path anyway so...

Back