• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Iron Man has armours up to High 6-C
*Speed is equalised

Iron Man: 3 (Newendigo,BEASTHEART880,koopa3144)

Brainiac: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Iron Man is ~230.162 Gigatons, Brainiac is 171.27 Gigatons. Iron Man has a ~1.344x advantage

Last edited:

I feel like these two got some nice hax which should counter quite a number of things Brianiac tries on him. Like Spidey sense in 29.

Also, am I right to assume Iron Man can switch between any of his armours at any given time or...?

I feel like these two got some nice hax which should counter quite a number of things Brianiac tries on him. Like Spidey sense in 29.

Also, am I right to assume Iron Man can switch between any of his armours at any given time or...?
I don't see why not, providing he can do so mid battle.

IM's hacking/tech is around the global scale in terms of range, tho in terms of quality he can affect semi-organic matter through electric pathways (granted he kinda has to get in close proximity). Whether or not that is enough to match Brainiac idk, I don't remember the details of Injustice and Stark has been played out in his own game against aliens before.

From where is the 383 gigatons figure btw? It doesn't appear in the main verse page and last I checked the current accepted value of which all High 6-Cs scale to is 230.

As for the summonable suits, Model 42, Endo Symbiote and Prime are the only ones that I consider worth enough for the fight due to their versatility, the rest are just buster that just have brute strength.

But at the end, the suits are ultimately disadvantageos if the hacking argument is won by Brainiac, and I the suits has been hijacked in more occasions that I like to admit.

I don't think Braniac uses hacking in character? He tends to just fight with tentacles or go with Melee.''

But Braniac's most impressive feat in the game was hacking all tech in the world, including brother's eye, which does this.

Eh, that seem to be around the same level as IM, tho he can also affect New God's technology. The first thing he did after seeing Cyborg was to hijack his internal systems and liberate Grid, his hidden 100% robot self.

If we play parallels, Brainiac could either make the suit's internal artificial intelligence go rebel.
Or **** we Stark's internal technopathic side in a manner similar that the Skrulls and Ultron did.

By the way, which version of Tony are we using? Human or Extremis enhanced? And what armor he is even wearing in the first place?

I think per SBA he should have his strongest/most recent armour on at the start.

I assumed since he fought CM and has a Marvel Buster, he should scale to her feat, but I can edit the OP if that isn't the case.

I think per SBA he should have his strongest/most recent armour on at the start.
The strongest armor would be... Model 51? The most recent armor doesn't have a profile and is not that strong anyway.
I assumed since he fought CM and has a Marvel Buster, he should scale to her feat, but I can edit the OP if that isn't the case.
Kruvov, that is literally the 230 calc I said he scales to.

I'm asking you where did you get the 383 figure.

Last edited:
The strongest armor would be... Model 51? The most recent armor doesn't have a profile and is not that strong anyway.

Kruvov, that is literally the 230 calc I said he scales to.

I'm asking you where did you get the 383 figure.
I am honestly not sure, must've made and error somewhere, updated the OP.

Bump qwq

IF Iron Man resists hacking and like, Brainiac doesn't open with it, then I think Iron Man just rangespams

IF Iron Man resists hacking and like, Brainiac doesn't open with it, then I think Iron Man just rangespams
He does. As soon as he arrived to Earth, all the worlds technology went bye-bye.

He doesn't have that many chances to directly fight tech users, and the first one he comes across he goes for an indirect takeover.

Also doubt range spamming is going to work long term, most of the suits have a range of dozens/tens of meters which is not a huge distance to cross, and Stark often switches to physical combat in almost every fight.

There is also the Skull-Ship he has constant access to that going a pain in the ass, it has longer range of attack and is capable of protecting itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back