• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
1. Rocket Raccoon Bomb Upgrade

I mentioned this before. Shouldn't Rocket be Moon level with prep for having a bomb that can blow up the moon, and Star-Lord being Moon level with Rocket's bomb?

2. Star-Lord Quad Blasters and plasma spheres

They are currently 9-A for vaporizing Sakaarans, but since those Sakaaran are a type of Kree, shouldn't they be 8-A?

I suppose that Moon level with preparation time, and Building level with blasters may be acceptable.

However, we need more staff input first,

I know this was a month ago, but just pointing out: Star-Lord harmed Korath with his blasters, a Multi-City Block buster. So 8-A weaponry is a thing.

Well, if it was an unproven statement, I suppose that it may be unreliable.

Lots of characters' power levels are not shown on screen, such as:

War Machine lifting a tank

Superman shifting a tectonic plate

Superman being "stronger than a planet"

Cthulhu exploding stars

I can go on and on

But we see how he blew up a moon in GotG 2, and it isn't moon level.

Iron Man has actually better on-screen feats.

I'm actually fine with making the DCEU characters just Island level and not Country.

Mother Boxes are High 6-A as shown on screen.

Matthew seems to make sense about the moon feat.

I do not know if we can count regular Kree as 8-A. Agents of SHIELD does not seem to exactly follow the MCU powerscaling.

Also, I am not sure if we can assume that the Sakaarans are equal to Kree.

Nvm, I misread something. Sakaarans are not Kree, my bad. However, Star-Lord did harm Korath, a 8-A guy, with his blaster. This particular feat is listed on Peter Quill's profile.

And @Matthew Schroeder I have no problem with DCEU being Country level. I'm just stating that sometimes we uses off-screen feats.

Anyway I found this. It's in the Iron Man 3 Prequel Comics, which supports the statement in AoU that Rhodey can lift a tank. I dunno if the comics are considered canon here. If yes, can I add it to the profile?

I do not know if the prequel comics are canon or not. Sorry.

What makes Korath 8-A? If he is scaled via Agents of SHIELD, that may be unreliable.

Then Korath should preferably be given unknown statistics.

Should other characters be adjusted as well?

I am referring to Ronan, Drax, Gamora, Nebula, etcetera.

They are currently At least Room level, likely Multi-City Block level. We should remove the 8-A part, and list them as At least Room level. And Gamora is not 8-A

Back