• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This calc about Ego making his entire planet tremble with his voice was accepted at 7-A, which should scale to his avatar since the stone face, like his tentacles/energy constructs, is powered by his power of light, which it is what he used to destroy the Sovereign fleet and attack the Guardians with everything he had, so the characters who withstood his attacks (Star-Lord, Rocket and Yondu) should downscale from him, and from them the other GotG characters (Drax, Groot, Gamora, Nebula, Cyborg Korath, Ronan, Abilisk, Adam Warlock, Korg's durability). I guess the feat would also grant Sound Manipulation to Ego, plus:
The script also states that Ego's avatar can regenerate his molecules, but it also mentions that he started from a skeleton of light, I don't know if that would be Low-Godly or just High Regeneration

Extra: The Mind Stone should have Empathic Manipulation since it influenced Loki, fueling his hatred over Thor and humans, and those who can use it without being affected, like Thanos, should have resistance to that

This seems reasonable, considering the current GOTG scaling currently is from upscaling from a very casual feat that Ego performed, and for withstanding a Power Stone Cosmi-Rod blast, which should be >regular Cosmi-Rod blast>The Other>Loki, which doesn't seem to set any real cap at Low 7-C.

I think a lot of 7-B+ stuff would also get impacted, as in addition to Chitauri Leviathans presumably getting a partial AP upgrade from "possibly Low 7-C to "possibly 7-A", Rocket's guns did absolutely nothing to the one that almost devoured him, so that seems like pretty obvious durability scaling. Considering that Leviathan 7-B+ durability just comes from tanking Iron Man's lasers, I don't see any cap there either.

I think a lot of 7-B+ stuff would also get impacted, as in addition to Chitauri Leviathans presumably getting a partial AP upgrade from "possibly Low 7-C to "possibly 7-A", Rocket's guns did absolutely nothing to the one that almost devoured him, so that seems like pretty obvious durability scaling. Considering that Leviathan 7-B+ durability just comes from tanking Iron Man's lasers, I don't see any cap there either.
True, I forgot about that, so this would also upgrade all the 7-B+ to 7-A (Leviathans, Tao Mandalas, Doctor Strange Supreme and Scarlet Witch)

Crazy how the Guardians have such busted scaling compared to the rest of the MCU but they’re so self-contained that there’s no anti-feats to bring down their tiers lol anyways I agree

Uhm actually Star Lord is just a guy and Gamora died from a fall so uh outlier 🤓
I agree with this CRT

Do we give Non-Physical Interaction for shaping ones own energy? Other than the Non-Physical Interaction question, I'm fine with other additions/updates.

I'll remove NPI then, any opinion if regenerating from light/energy is High or Low-Godly?

I'd say High for safty measures as light isn't the same as non-physical aspects like the mind or soul but I don't deal heavily in that topic.
Yeah, this is correct overall, since Light essentially are also particles, they fall in High regen.

Besides the NPI, I also agree with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back