• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am personally fine with removing 8-A from their profiles.

Well, I am fine with "At least 9-A", although I am uncertain about Ronan.

What were the conclusions of this discussion?

Somebody should preferably ask Matthew to participate in any case.

Well, if we do not know for certain, we would have to use "Likely 8-C".

The Moon Level weapon isn't a bomb, it's the Hadron Enforcer, which he used against Ronan.

"That's for if things get really hardcore, or if you wanna blow up Moons" - Unfortunatley i can't provide a legal link, the specific scene is after they leave the Prison Ship if i remember correctly.

The Hadron Enforcer seems to have an AoE property.

Ronan also needs a durability upgrade for tanking a blast from it.

I'll try to find a clip tomorrow, but for now, i'm going to bed. If one of you want to find it, the statement is in GotG 1.

Back