• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Strange Supreme P&A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Fusion
He should have all of his counterpart's abilities up to his Sorcerer Supreme key, the ones which are missing from the profile are:
  • ‌Weapon Creation, Weapon Mastery, Platform Creation, Additional Arms, Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, and Resistance to Absorption and Power Absorption with the Protection Spell via Preparation
He already has Extrasensory Perception due to hearing The Watcher which should also be Cosmic Awareness since he is a being who exists outside the planes of space and time of the Multiverse
Post-Fusion

Last edited:
Agree with everything post-fusion, not sure about the pre-fusion stuff.

I forget, wasn't the Ancient One still alive by the time of the What-If?

Do we know for sure that Strange was the Sorcerer Supreme by then?

I agree with everything but I have a doubt about this:

Shouldn't Infinity Ultron have resistence to the above, or rather to Sealing and Power Null? It's been a while since I watched "What if?" so I might misremember, but I think it was stated that Strange wouldn't have been able to do that to Infinity Ultron because he was too strong, and he needed the Infinity Stones to be detached from anyone to do that because of their immense power. Thought if that's not the case it's fine anyways.

I agree

Also thought about something, does he already have Immortality (Type 1)? At the end of the season, he tells the Watcher he will watch over Killmonger and Zola since now he has "nothing left but time", implying he's immortal

Shouldn't Infinity Ultron have resistence to the above, or rather to Sealing and Power Null? It's been a while since I watched "What if?" so I might misremember, but I think it was stated that Strange wouldn't have been able to do that to Infinity Ultron because he was too strong, and he needed the Infinity Stones to be detached from anyone to do that because of their immense power. Thought if that's not the case it's fine anyways.
Strange stated that they were never meant to win, but to separate the stones from the body, so idk
Also thought about something, does he already have Immortality (Type 1)? At the end of the season, he tells the Watcher he will watch over Killmonger and Zola since now he has "nothing left but time", implying he's immortal
Yes, he already has Type 1 Immortality

He didn't nullify their powers
STRANGE SUPREME: You foresaw every moment from the failed Infinity Crusher, to Killmonger’s betrayal, and my…

THE WATCHER: Your sacrifice.

STRANGE SUPREME: “Sacrifice”? That would imply I had something to lose.

THE WATCHER: Someone needs to attend to them. If that pocket dimension cracks, if they escape…

STRANGE SUPREME: I’ll watch. I have nothing but time.

True, but he must have reduced them considerably as normally he couldn't contend with the full power of the Infinity Stones, would that be Statistics Reduction then? Everything else is fine btw?
All he's really doing is trapping them forever in a pocket dimension. If they escape the dimension with the stones Strange will be unable to stop them. At most its a sealing/shrinking thing by either him or the Watcher, but they didn't nullify or reduce their powers.

The rest look fine at a glance I guess.

He already has Extrasensory Perception due to hearing The Watcher which should also be Cosmic Awareness since he is a being who exists outside the planes of space and time of the Multiverse
Wouldn't this be like Tier 1 level Cosmic Awareness?
All he's really doing is trapping them forever in a pocket dimension. If they escape the dimension with the stones Strange will be unable to stop them. At most its a sealing/shrinking thing by either him or the Watcher, but they didn't nullify or reduce their powers.
Since it seems to have frozen Killmonger and Zola in that moment in time, shouldn't it be some form of time manipulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back