• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(MCU) Daisy, Hive, Kree, Ronan the Accuser Possible Speed Upgrades

First I want to ask, how is Lady Sif Subsonic?' If this is concrete and legit either via powerscaling or feat then...

This characters should also be Subsonic, by powerscaling from her:

The Kree Warrior that came to Earth fought equally with Lady Sif, so Ronan the Accuser from Guardians should be Subsonic as well since he was a military officer before he became a Mercenary. In the new episode of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2 Kree's decended on Earth and Hive said to Daisy that this 2 Kree were stronger than the first one they fought. And Hive fought on par with one of them and was receiving blows from the Kree and taunting him before Hive killed him. Does the speed upgrade applies to Hive as well via by powerscaling?

-Kree

-Ronan

-Hive

-This could also applied to some of the Guardians of the Galaxy as well.

Note:

Daisy's shock waves attacks are already Supersonic from moving faster than a bullet, if the Kree are Subsonic will this apply to Daisy reflexes/speed as well?

Scaling for MCU characters roughly on par with Iron Man (who dodged a tank shell) and Loki (who caught Hawkeye's arrow from a blindspot).

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Iron_Man's_Speed_(MCU)

There's also this repulsor swatting feats that Thor consistently does and people of his caliber (physically, as he is far above everyone in destructive capacity) can keep up with him as well.

That includes Iron Man, Hulk and Loki. On a lesser extent, Lady Sif and the Warrior's three.

[1]
Just dropping in.

[2]
Blocking a shot from the guy on the left.

Can you post some clips of Daisy's shockwaves and its use in combat? They don't need to be supersonic for evading a supersonic projectile.

Can you give links of Sif's fights with those other guys as well? I don't watch Agents of Shield so I can't follow.

The hand was up/shockwave was out before the bullet so no supersonic reflexes.

Kkapoios, a calcer here already replied in the thread you gave.

Here's his reply.

***Shockwaves of any kind are already faster that sound ,the feat only proved that she can spam her shockwaves at a fast rate.

Supersonic attack speed should be fine.***

Regarding the second clip. It doesn't tell me anything. It seemed whatever that tiny hammer the Kree kicked and hit Sif with only gave back her memories. She also didn't seem to be particularly alarmed or threathened by it, which leads me to believe she didn't bother at all.

Gemmysaur said:
The hand was up/shockwave was out before the bullet so no supersonic reflexes.

Kkapoios, a calcer here already replied in the thread you gave.

Here's his reply.
The point of that thread was too show you the clip of the waves been faster than the bullet. I already known what he said, that thread is old and i never mention her reflexes here.

The other one was just a clip of the episode nothing to do with the fight between them, earlier at the beginning of episode 2x12.

Link of the episode:

http://***********.cr/series/agents-of-shield/season/2/episode/12

Timeframe: 7:20 - 9:00.

I see. I misread the thread. Whoever fought with Sif gets subsonic reflexes. I dunno about the shockwave thing though.

I am uncertain. Does anybody else have any opinions about this?

Then Ronan as a Kree is weaker and slower than an average Kree. Are those other Kree Hunters who were said to be stronger than the Kree soldier who fought Lady Sif, faster than Ronan too? This 3 Kree are Military, Hunters and Mercenarys. Vin-Tak an average Kree soldier can't be faster than Ronan who was also in the military and became a Mercenary. Don't they have the same physics and training? There's nothing poiting that Vin-Tak is unique or anything special, yet he could match Sif.

Well, I suppose that this seems reasonable for Ronan and Hive, but I would like to see more viewpoints.

Agents of Shield: Lady Sif was after and fought an average Kree soldier in equal ground, because this soldier became a rogue, she needed the help of Shield to capture him and bring him back to Asgard so they could then send him to his planet.

Ronan from Guardians of the Galaxy was genocidal militarist that later became a mercenary, in his quest to destroy Xandar he join Thanos. Later in Agents of Shield Hive activated a becon to call 2 Kree's which were orbiting Earth in case Inhumans began to raise again, Hive needed then to extract their blood to turn humans into Inhumans. This 2 Kree were over a 1,000 year old, the same one's who make Hive. He claim they are stronger as Hunters than the first one they encounter who fought Lady Sif, since he adquires the memories and talents of those who he takes as a vessel in this case Ward.

Since an average Kree warrior can match Lady Sif, shouldn't Ronan and all of this people listed above be powerscale to Subsonic. Specially since Ronan can't be slower than an average Kree and since there is nothing poiting at Vin-Tak (the Kree who fought Lady Sif) been special in speed or having any ability that makes him faster, shouldn't all Krees who are stronger than him be powerscale to him and Lady Sif?

Alakabamm said:
How do we know that the Kree Sif was after was average?
Alright, When a Diviner was activated by Raina, Vin-Tak ventured to Earth in disguise so he could put an end to the Terrigenesis experiments used by the ancient Kree. However, his presence was detected by the Asgardian Bifrost Bridge guard Heimdall, so Loki (who remains as king of Asgard disguised as Odin) sent Lady Sif to apprehend him.

Let's see:

1-He isn't in the comics, and his appareance is minimal to Ronan who's also a Kree military Warrior.

2-Expert Combatant: Since the Kree are a militaristic species, Vin-Tak is skilled in various forms of hand-to-hand combat, whether it be armed or unarmed. His combat skills allowed him to easily fight the highly trained Asgardian warrior Sif. (This is from AoS Wiki)

-Which remains me does Ronan have this on his profile? Since Vin-Tak claim that all Kree have it:

Regenerative Healing Factor: As with all Kree, Vin-Tak possesses a healing factor which allows him to recover from injuries in a much shorter time span than humans. He quickly recovered from being shot by the Destroyer Armor Prototype Gun. The same one use on Loki which didn't damage him at all. Remember the Destroyer Armor which destry a small Town in THOR, the first movie.

3-Superhuman Agility: Vin-Tak did a precise flip where he kicked the Truncheon from Phil Coulson's hand, caught it, then made a jabbing motion into Sif's abdomen with the weapon in a single motion. (this was the clip linked above) He also managed to catch Sif off-guard after being seemingly defeated, causing her to lose her memories. (AoS Wiki)

Now how is it that this 2 Kree Hunters which are above Warrior level do not powerscale from this? And Ronan which should be above or equal at least to this, since he was also a Kree Military officer (Warrior as they call it.) before becoming a mercenary.

Besides been the weakest Kree in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and have no indication or proof to be special in anyway Vin-Tak was a soldier with no rank whatsoever which he would had mention if he was since he already be-friends S.H.I.E.L.D. and Sif by that time before finding out Daisy was an Inhuman, then he try to kill them again but ended up losing his memories by his own artifact. He also explained his mission before he knew Daisy was an Inhuman and he never said to have any ranks whatsoever. While Ronan the Accuser was a radical member of the Kree race and a ferocious, genocidal militarist. The kree reapers (2 Kree Hunters) were claim by Hive (who had a 1,000 yeard old grudge with them) and shown to be stronger than Vin-Tak.

Here is info about the Kree, they are a scientifically and technologically advanced militaristic race of blue-skinned humanoids from the planet Hala.

There's no indication of Vin-Tak been above Ronan or the Kree reapers, while the contrary was shown and stated.

Rank doesn't matter unless you think Ronan is weaker than him, but besides that the Reapers could easily take down Inhumans and fight Hive while Vin-Tak was having trouble fighting Sif and a Human.

But why does that matter? Please make a logical chain if you are going to suggest powerscaling. Give me a link between each part of the chain.

Link for Hives claim of the Kree Reapers. (Timeframe: 24:10 - 24:50 and 25:17 - 26-20)

Same link as above:

Kree Reapers feats (Timeframe: 27:00 - 27:30, and 29:40 - 29:59 / 33:50 - 35:40)

Daisy Vs Kree Reaper (Timeframe: 28:00 - 29:04)

Sif = Vin-Tak (Timeframe: 7:20 - 9:00.)

Vin-Tak Vs Boobi Morse (Timeframe: 31:40 - 32:37 continues in 33:17 -33:40)

Notes:

-Boobi Morse is a comic book character code name: Mockingbird.

-The
Destroyer Armor Prototype Gun, the same one use on Loki which didn't damage him at all. Was based on the Destroyer Armor which destroy a small Town in THOR, the first movie. Isn't this a durability feat?

I could create the Destroyer Armor, Vin-Tak and Kree Reapers profiles if you guys want me too, so the powerscaling isn't a mess. I could make them tomorrow morning with no problems.

The Destroyer doesn't have Small Town AP. The town wasn't totally destroyed and it fired multiple beams as well.

Gemmysaur said:
The Destroyer doesn't have Small Town AP. The town wasn't totally destroyed and it fired multiple beams as well.
Wasn't it? I saw that movie 2 years ago, at leas it should be small building level since it was easily destroying buildings. Iirc one or two buildings, right?

Alakabamm said:
Why are the Kree Reapers above Vin Tak? Again, you're not answering my question.
I said above or equal. Given what we have they are above by Hive's statement and equal by feats. Ronan should be the same.

Hive knew those 2 Kree's from 1,000 years ago and knows about the Kree that came to Earth and about Sif, thanks to Daisy and Wards memories.

If you watch the videos and the timeframes, Vin-Tak didn't do anything beyond what the others achieve.

Exactly what makes Vin-Tak faster than the others? By this logic Mack and Boobi would be powerscale to him, and Daisy get's powerscale from Boobi and Mack and so on, either way is the same result.

HokageMangaVox said:
Wasn't it? I saw that movie 2 years ago, at leas it should be small building level since it was easily destroying buildings. Iirc one or two buildings, right?
Yeah. It's small building.

HokageMangaVox said:
Alakabamm said:
He fought against a character that gets speed scaling, the others didn't.
What makes Vin-Tak faster than the other members of his race exactly?
I don't need to prove that, you need to prove the opposite. Burden of proof.

Vin-Tak didn't show anything unique or anything special, to match Sif. He easily match he wasn't using tech or powers. And don't all Kree's have the same physics and training according to Vin-Tak himself? (Episode 2x12) There's nothing poiting that was born faster than everyone else.

For reference:

Link for Hives claim of the Kree Reapers. (Timeframe: 24:10 - 24:50 and 25:17 - 26-20)

Vin-Tak Vs Boobi Morse (Timeframe: 31:40 - 32:37 continues in 33:17 -33:40) According to this Mockingbird should be Subsonic but not the Kree's right? Who can match Asgardians. (AoS wiki)

Again, you are not meeting the burden of proof. The burden of proof is not saying the opposite isn't supported, it is showing support for your own argument. Saying "there is no evidence he is faster or better than them" is not meeting the burden of proof, you need something that shows "there is evidence he is slower or they are faster than him"

Well, Boobi Morse a Human defeated him (Timeframe: 31:40 - 32:37 continues in 33:17 -33:40) and Daisy have fought her before and Agent May also fought Lady Sif before in Season 1 and they are Humans while Inhumans enchanced in speed and strenght couldn't take the reapers on.

Have we ever seen Lady Sif/Boobi Morse fight those inhumans before, though? Kree are also enhanced.

Lady Sif, no. I don't think we have, Boobi/May on the other hand fought Alisha the Inhuman the Kree reaper easily defeated and kill with the Axe. Alisha in season 2 easily defeated highly train shield agents and matched Daisy skills as an Inhuman and defeated Lincoln who is also an Inhuman which can generate electromagnetic energy.

Okay, then you can use that justfication to scale then. Not the one about him being an "average soldier" though.

I see. What about Ronan? I'll make the profiles for the others then, that way there's a point of reference to the powerscaling.

I don't think we can quite scale him to another Kree without a statement of superiority or something showing that.

Back