• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(MCU) Daisy, Hive, Kree, Ronan the Accuser Possible Speed Upgrades

I am fairly sure that Marvel animation and the Marvel movies are not in the same continuity.

MAU is actually made up of a lot of separate continuities, but MCU is not one of them.

Any tv show is yet to be proven canon to the MCU. The closest we get is Netflix series, and even then, its unsure.

Actually the tv shows that aren't animated are canon to the MCU, in fact the beginning of Age of Ultron stems from a plot point in Agents of Shield.

From what I have read in interviews, curiously, the Marvel movies are canon to Agents Of SHIELD, but AoS is not canon to the movies. Or rather, the AoS show is using the stories of the movies as a background, but the movies ignore the TV series.

Antvasima said:
From what I have read in interviews, curiously, the Marvel movies are canon to Agents Of SHIELD, but AoS is not canon to the movies. Or rather, the AoS show is using the stories of the movies as a background, but the movies ignore the TV series.
It's been a while since I've watched AoS, but SD is correct, the MCU does seem to consider AoS as canon, given Age of Ultron's initial plot (With HYDRA in the beginning) stemming from a plot point in AoS.

It is the other way around. If I remember correctly, the AoS producers have stated that they plan their show from what they know of the movies, but that the movies still seem to consider Coulson to be dead.

AoS is canon there are to many plot points, time line events mentions from the movies, character cameos.

People like:

-Nick Fury as director appearing in the show.

-Lady Sif appearing and needing Shields help to take back the sister of Enchantress back to Asgard.

-The main leader from the councel in Avengers when he order to Nuke New York, he was one of the Hydra heads in AoS after Winter Soldier.

-The President of the Unite States, the one from Iron Man 3.

-Etc...

However, it isn't that the movies don't consider it canon, is that nothing has been mention in the movies. But that will change soon, as S.H.I.E.L.D. has a new director and is no longer hiding in the shadows, but working for the goverment again. This point will have to be adress in one of the incoming movies, probably Black Panther since it will be a political thriller.

During Infinity War while it is not confirmed, the directors have acess to the whole MCU and more than 60 characters to choose from, for the 2 part movies. However they don't need to choose all of them, the movie and tv schedules differ making it impossible to make a crossover anytime soon. Is not impossible, but unlikely for now.

AoS is Canon. Marvel Studios does consider it to be canon, but like Kevin Faige said, the movies are planned so far in advance that they just don't have the time to address what goes on in the show. Dr. Stange for example was already written and in production iirc when season 3 was still going, but its canon still and note its stated that in their contracts there is a clause stating that the TV actors can appear in the movies.

On top of that you have movie characters appear in the TV show frequiently, plotlines intersect, etc. And note Coulson actually built the Helicarrier from the end if AoU.

Too much stuff to not consider it canon.

As for this thread, the kree should at least be equal to Cap who can hold his own against Ultron and Loki. Skye should scale for being able to match Hive. I don't see anyone of note in this thread not being Subsonic.

Back