• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently mushihem is a Dyson sphere and it’s inhabitants feed off of the Star inside of it

8710818-0460844117-image.png

https://www.fandango.com/movie-news...agnarok-from-jack-kirby-to-planet-hulk-752593

take this as what you will

Huh, I never knew about this

The Thor artbook describes the Destroyer's energy beam as being 100,000 times more powerful than Iron Man's repulsor rays (presumably Mark 6, the most current armor at the time), so it should be well into tier 7 at least, and that's if we disregard it being stated to be a physical threat great enough to challenge Thor.

8515066-main-qimg-de1ad1d2b9148905f96b865f366e55cc-lq.jpeg

It was also treated as being 10 feet tall during filming, so it should probably get Type 0 Large Size.
If he's referring to IM's lasers, that would make The Destroyer Low 6-B+ (4.67 Teratons of TNT). Which is fairly consistent since the 6-B Thor feat is rather casual on his part.

That seems alright. Though does this affect scaling to Mark 6 Iron Man, because it did harm Loki and Asgardians who scale to him, like Sif and Volstagg, survive attacks from The Destroyer. But then again The Destroyer also completely disintegrated three Frost Giants, who scale to Loki and the Asgardians

That seems alright. Though does this affect scaling to Mark 6 Iron Man, because it did harm Loki and Asgardians who scale to him, like Sif and Volstagg, survive attacks from The Destroyer.
They don't. They were about to have their shit kicked in until Thor revived.

But then again The Destroyer also completely disintegrated three Frost Giants, who scale to Loki and the Asgardians
Like I said, only Thor has reason to scale above the Destroyer in any meaningful fashion. Everyone else was going to get vaped.

It would be calc stacking if you calculated the mass and didn't get any official values for either speed or the mass of the hammer.

Also I think most mass values calculated for Mjolnir were bunk.
How is the Mass section not usable? I know Neutron Star matter's density varies but so to does the density of rock and other materials we use for calculations.
That at the very least should be usable.

How is the Mass section not usable? I know Neutron Star matter's density varies but so to does the density of rock and other materials we use for calculations.
That at the very least should be usable.
Being made in the heart of a neutron star =/= having the density of one. It's not as cut and dry as the other calculations of buildings and materials we know exist in the real world. Mjolnir doesn't.

Back