• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's on the aether's profile.
I am NOT going back and watching Thor the dark world to find out for sure tho.
Chalk it up to an outlier if I end up being wrong
I looked at the aether and malkieths profile and there’s no evidence of amping. I don’t see why considering each stone has shown to be very powerful in there own right

It's on the aether's profile.
I am NOT going back and watching Thor the dark world to find out for sure tho.
Chalk it up to an outlier if I end up being wrong
It's on the profile, but there's no proof of it. I recently rewatched the movie (cause it really isn't THAT bad). There's no indication that it's amped. Jane then states right after "not just a planet or a star. He's going to destroy everything." Or something along those lines.

I do want to remind yall (if it matters) that the full 9 Realms are 9 Galaxies

evxidqts50ly.jpg

All of them lol. If the size is compared to the Grand Canyon then I see no reason not to use its length,area or width and times it by a 100. Unless stated otherwise
I meant, whether they were mentioning only the length, width or the 4926 km^2 area value that we already have for the park itself.

I meant, whether they were mentioning only the length, width or the 4926 km^2 area value that we already have for the park itself.
KLOL he means like they don't specify what is getting 100 times bigger so we assume everything times 100.
If we had a similar situation with say a snake that was 1000 times the size of a normal one we would increase it's width or height only by 1000 we would increase the whole snake. The multiplier would apply to all dimensions of the snake. The same would apply to this because they don't specify a specific dimension

Why are you just using the park and not the whole canyon?
Varying width most likely.

277 * 18 = 4986 miles^2 or 12913.68 km^2.

So times 100 would be 1291368 km^2 or 498600 miles^2.

From there we can easily figure out that the length and width only need be 10 times bigger to obtain an area 100 times larger.

2770 * 180 = 498600 sq mi

Varying width most likely.

277 * 18 = 4986 miles^2 or 12913.68 km^2.

So times 100 would be 1291368 km^2.

From there we can easily figure out that the length and width only need be 10 times bigger to obtain an area 100 times larger.
Varying width of what?

why not just times them individually buy a 100 to get your answer?

I'm guessing that it was original not used because there was clearly still debris from the explosion
Yeah but FRIDAY just straight up says that it will vaporize the city. This is a Direct statement from a supercomputer analyzing what would happen if thor were to hit the city at full power (Which he does). He may not have vaporized all of it but if we are to believe statements he at the very least vaporized a portion of it.

Yeah but FRIDAY just straight up says that it will vaporize the city. This is a Direct statement from a supercomputer analyzing what would happen if thor were to hit the city at full power (Which he does). He may not have vaporized all of it but if we are to believe statements he at the very least vaporized a portion of it.
I get that. I'm also confused as to why vaporisation wasn't used

Definitely think it's wierd. But I'm also unsure whether it would heavily affect the calc.

Back