• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean Thor should scale anyway since Thor destroyed the damn thing. That whole High 6-C calc is a ridiculous low end. Especially considering Sokovia was going to cause the destruction seen in the vision if it wasn't stopped.
Why would Thor scale to the falling Sokovia's KE?

I mean Thor should scale anyway since Thor destroyed the damn thing. That whole High 6-C calc is a ridiculous low end. Especially considering Sokovia was going to cause the destruction seen in the vision if it wasn't stopped.
Eh, no. Thor would have to completely stop the meteor dead in its tracks in order to scale to its KE instead of blowing it the **** up.

How? All he did was land on top of the meteor and smashed it apart.
I'm really tired (and lazy), look up Thor arrests Sokovias momentum. You may be able to find the scan, if not I'll find it tomorrow.

Though I do want to note, there is a statement made by IM that he was going to "keep the atomic action doubling back" implying that Thors AP was doubled. But again, I want sleep. I'll find the scans tomorrow.

That doesn't show me anything useful. All there is a bunch of Quora posts.

In the actual clip. Literally nowhere does he try to arrest its movement. He simply stands on top of Sokovia and smashes it. That's it

That doesn't show me anything useful. All there is a bunch of Quora posts.

In the actual clip. Literally nowhere does he try to arrest its movement. He simply stands on top of Sokovia and smashes it. That's it
From what I understand, the Quora posts argue that the landmass slowed down right before it was completely destroyed, and the debris was also falling slowly, which they say means that Thor's hit arrested Sokovia's momentum

Last edited:
From what I understand, the Quora posts argue that the landmass slowed down right before it was completely destroyed, and the debris was also falling slowly, which they say means that Thor's hit arrested Sokovia's momentum
That really doesn't mean much other than we need to find out the difference between the initial KE and the final KE (That being the speed Thor sent the debris hurling back at).

Or that the Hardon Enforcer being 5-C could be an outlier since we literally no other feats even close to that level? At least excluding the 5-A to 4-C guys

Dead link.

This one is questionable in use, considering it comes from a section talking about his character design, it could just be hyperbole.

Likely overtime, since we see Asgardians often invade worlds in large groups. It could likely just mean Odin and the Asgardians just travelling to worlds and then attacking them whole.

If ronan was amped i don't see why we don't accept that when we know the stones have much higher feats
Wouldn't be a durability feat exclusive to Ronan?

Dead link.
Huh. Weird, but ok

This one is questionable in use, considering it comes from a section talking about his character design, it could just be hyperbole.
It's still also in the context of his power level for being the most powerful of the Norse gods
Likely overtime, since we see Asgardians often invade worlds in large groups. It could likely just mean Odin and the Asgardians just travelling to worlds and then attacking them whole.
It is implied to be a feat for Odin because "[Frigga] knew what [Odin] was capable of"

So apparently the movie script says that Jotunheim is stated to be just an ice block but then it would not be hollow plus the visuals in the movie itself and artbook contradict this.

Are we absolutely sure any official or secondary canon statement of a hollow Jotunheim exists? If any?

Last edited:
So apparently the movie script says that Jotunheim is stated to be just an ice block but then it would not be hollow plus the visuals in the movie itself and artbook contradict this.

Are we absolutely sure any statement of a hollow Jotunheim exists? If any?
I was asking that from the beginning. If nobody finds the statement of Jotunheim being hollow it shouldn't be used imo since we don't know if it's real or not

There's unironically a 0.9624098816% difference between the high 6-B+ and baseline 6-A so if that value is for an early thor then awakened Thor would likely be able to upscale to 6-A thanos would this be at least 6-A
Actually if intensity X is used, Pre-Awakening Thor should already upscale to 6-A since the velocity of that intensity is >1.78 m/s and the Mercalli scale doesn't give higher numbers

Back