• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The entire plot is centered around characters interacting with 616 and other version of Marvek characters. Any degree of interaction contradicts the main canon source of the universe.

Multiple Admins have said we're not using it because this will inevitably happen. So we're no using it.
So your telling me there’s not a single drop of context between any of these interactions? Ya no, the depends on how the interact with or who they interact with. I don’t think there would be any problems with Mcu hulk clapping 616 daredevil or something like that

what admins? And where they specifically discussing a situation like this?

The entire plot is centered around characters interacting with 616 and other version of Marvek characters. Any degree of interaction contradicts the main canon source of the universe.

Multiple Admins have said we're not using it because this will inevitably happen. So we're no using it.
616 characters?
Last time i checked they were different versions
Anyway side stories and the trailer are only time we see mcu thor iirc

Look this isn't even about High 6-C to 6-A MCU stuff anymore like I said previously simply make a CRT about the games with all the evidence compiled at once if you want to get it accepted for them to be used, this simply is not the place and you'll need to do a CRT anyways since staff already agree to not use games in the first place. There's really no point in giving Qawsedf and Colonel a hard time when they're simply doing their jobs and enforcing what's already been agreed upon by other staff

Why we even discuss coc stuff when we don't even know if Thor pulls crazy feats,😭
So far it seems that only mcu Spider-Man pulls feats that can support an upgrade but andrew who is mhs+ anyway is coming soon

Look this isn't even about High 6-C to 6-A MCU stuff anymore like I said previously simply make a CRT about the games with all the evidence compiled at once if you want to get it accepted for them to be used, this simply is not the place and you'll need to do a CRT anyways since staff already agree to not use games in the first place. There's really no point in giving Qawsedf and Colonel a hard time when they're simply doing their jobs and enforcing what's already been agreed upon by other staff
Fair enough

Speaking of 6-B upgrades, Is there a reason that Party Thor doesn't have his own profile? His being comparable to Captain Marvel (and technically beating her in round one) seems like it should be significant, and his durability is just absurd. Unless we're scaling him to main timeline Thor he should probably get his own profile

To be fair, it looked like they were both holding back. Neither one of them was really going all-out until the second round, and Thor remarked that he'd actually felt Captain Marvel's hit
Ok Thor also holding back Doesn't justify something
You can hold back more than someone else
Exemple
A=100
B=4000
A hold back his power by 10 times and B by 4000 times
Result?
A=B
Also cm go all out in the second encounter or you only talk about Thor?

Ok Thor also holding back Doesn't justify something
You can hold back more than someone else
Exemple
A=100
B=4000
A hold back his power by 10 times and B by 4000 times
Result?
A=B
Also cm go all out in the second encounter or you only talk about Thor?
The point is that neither of them were going all out, so Party Thor doesn't scale to Captain Marvel in that way.
He was talking about both

I mean that can mean 3 things
1.Loki upgrade anf anyone who scales
2.Outlier and downgrade loki
3.The Bifrost was really weak at the 10th hit
1 makes the most sense. 3 has nothing to support it, and as for 2. Loki is consistently shown fighting top tiers in the verse. He fought Malekith who (albeit barely) survived an attack from a clearly bloodlusted Thor. Loki himself has fought his brother several times, even taking direct hits from Mjolnir, while Thor was holding back it's illogical to say he's say, 1,000s of times weaker. He survived a beating from an enraged Hulk, while his profile says he "barely" survived it, he was up and running with minimal damage literal minutes later. Finally, he fought and matched Valkyrie, who was able to knock down Hulk, yes they were both being casual but it's just another level of consistency. As for Iron Man hurting him in the Avengers, Stark merely caught him off guard on both occasions, and Loki got right back up unfazed.

1 makes the most sense. 3 has nothing to support it, and as for 2. Loki is consistently shown fighting top tiers in the verse. He fought Malekith who (albeit barely) survived an attack from a clearly bloodlusted Thor. Loki himself has fought his brother several times, even taking direct hits from Mjolnir, while Thor was holding back it's illogical to say he's say, 1,000s of times weaker. He survived a beating from an enraged Hulk, while his profile says he "barely" survived it, he was up and running with minimal damage literal minutes later. Finally, he fought and matched Valkyrie, who was able to knock down Hulk, yes they were both being casual but it's just another level of consistency. As for Iron Man hurting him in the Avengers, Stark merely caught him off guard on both occasions, and Loki got right back up unfazed.
I agree with this tbh, always found it weird Loki didn’t at least scale to Thor since he could physically harm him in Thor 1

Well IIRC Loki kinda ticked Thor off by threatening Jane right before they fought, didn’t he? So Thor pretty much had no reason to hold back in that fight
I can't remember off the top of my head, but he may have been going all out in that case. I forget, was that the fight when Loki had Gungnir? Cause if so it could just be that the weapon gave him an amp. To be fair though, we did see Loki fight on par with Malekith. So it's likely Loki could fight Thor at full power, he just wouldn't last long. He's also portrayed as comparable to the warriors three, who Thor also scales above.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but he may have been going all out in that case. I forget, was that the fight when Loki had Gungnir? Cause if so it could just be that the weapon gave him an amp. To be fair though, we did see Loki fight on par with Malekith. So it's likely Loki could fight Thor at full power, he just wouldn't last long. He's also portrayed as comparable to the warriors three, who Thor also scales above.

Decided to rewatch the scene and yeah, Thor was enraged during the fight. Was it ever stated that the Gungnir amps him? Cause I don’t recall that ever being the case

When did Loki fight Malekith? And it was only an aether absorbed Malekith that fought Thor.
It's been a while since I watch the dark world so maybe i'm wrong. I seem to remember it happening during the scene where Malekith tries to take the Aether from Jane. Also I never said Malekith fought Thor, I said he took a hit from a Bloodlusted Thor, which he did. His face was permanently burned but he did survive.

Decided to rewatch the scene and yeah, Thor was enraged during the fight. Was it ever stated that the Gungnir amps him? Cause I don’t recall that ever being the case

Fair enough then, Thor did have little reason to hold back. As for Gungnir, i'm a dumb, I meant that Gungnir is simply a powerful weapon, I don't think Loki could do that much damage to Thor on his own.

He was able to physically kick Thor twice though
True, but a pissed off Thors lightning knocked him on his ass and ended the fight. Like I said, there is a clear difference in strength, it's just no where near what is portrayed on the wiki. spitballing, Loki is comparable to the warriors three. The three of them combined couldn't beat the Destroyer, yet Thor did so pretty easily. So Loki would be at least 3 times weaker than Thor.

portrayed on the wiki
Well of course not. How we arbitrarily decide to scale people has no barring on the MCU or its writers. If they want to imply Thor would be seriously threatened by a large fall or that Hulk can be KO'ed because heblanded in a warehouse at terminal velocity that's their choice to do.

Loki is scaled the way he is because it was generally considered thst he belongs to the "Sub Thor, Above Captain America" Tier of people. Him being Thor strength has massive contradictions and him being lower than Iron Man is also rather questionable.

I see. I was just a little concerned since I didn't want the MCU supporters to get swamped with content overload with NWH just around the corner (Plus Hawkeye too).
Yeah I feel ya the concern is very much appreciated but yeah these guys are on top of it with these profiles

Back