• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell (Scribblenauts) vs Dimentio

From what I see, Maxwell speed blitzes first. But Dimentio super overpowers him into oblivion in second form.

Agreed with @Saikou. Also, base form Dimentio is far inferior to Maxwell at his strongest. But Super Dimentio simply desintegrates Maxwell.

Squid peanut said:
yeah if maxwell's attacked before he can write he's sorta just a little kid
A multi universal kid....

Seriously, what is with this Dimentio wank? Maxwell has time hax, spatial hax, a plethora of other hax, and should have even a higher DC than Dimentio. (As far as I'm concerned, Super Dimentio is only multi-universal)

HomestuckLover1 said:
Squid peanut said:
yeah if maxwell's attacked before he can write he's sorta just a little kid
A multi universal kid....
Seriously, what is with this Dimentio wank? Maxwell has time hax, spatial hax, a plethora of other hax, and should have even a higher DC than Dimentio. (As far as I'm concerned, Super Dimentio is only multi-universal)
On the tiering system, Maxwell is listed as multi-universal, and SD is listed as Multiversal, which >>>> Multi-Universal.

And I do not really see the wank here. Dimentio is wanked, of course, but I didn't seen him being wanked on this specific thread. Also, Dimentio is pretty haxed by himself.

How is Dimentio multiversal though? I see no explanation. I can see multi universal, maybe. But multiversal, I don't buy.

What hax does he have that matches the amount Maxwell has?

Back