• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell vs Tricky The Clown (GRACE)

ShionAH

He/Him
Maxwell vs Tricky The Clown
Both of them are 9-A and Speed is Equlized or Maxwell will blitz, 16 meters
SBA for everything else

Maxwell: 7
Tricky:
Inconclusive: 2

Last edited:
What does maxwell start with?

tricky is going to start with speed amping (not to blitz unless he’s hurt enough) and CQC

What does maxwell start with?
He has a few things he can do. He will most likely use conceptual manipulation to dead hax or EE him. I was hoping tricky can do something to win before max since he is so called the strongest 9-A

He has a few things he can do. He will most likely use conceptual manipulation to dead hax or EE him. I was hoping tricky can do something to win before max since he is so called the strongest 9-A
those are some unfun hax.

Tricky is going to be faster to start, so is there a chance he could beat his ass before he gets any of those unfun effects on him?

Yeah lol

Maybe if I lower the distance. Basically max has to write “dead” or “gone” “paralyzed” “friendly” and stuff
Dead and friendly wouldn’t work on him, as he resists both of those due to his physiology.

paralyzed and gone are free game tho

Dead and friendly wouldn’t work on him, as he resists both of those due to his physiology.
This always confuses me would it work since it comes from his conceptual manipulation? It doesn't "kill" tricky it just makes tricky...a dead tricky

This always confuses me would it work since it comes from his conceptual manipulation? It doesn't "kill" tricky it just makes tricky...a dead tricky
i mean, tricky is already dead. So adding “dead” to an already dead thing wouldn’t change anything really I would assume.

Ah, then never mind.

min that case his type 8 could cover the death stuff.

I think this comes down to if tricky can be erased/killed/whatever before maxwell is mcfucked by Tricky’s sheer CQC skill
What distance would make it a 50/50? Should I make it the last key of tricky or is this enough

Depends how fast maxwell can write. Tricky is gonna amp so basically any distance that isn’t under 10 meters is good I’d say.
Well its unknown I believe. His 2-A key has a FTL writing speed feat that is yet to be calced but I don't think it will effect maxwell. I should make it 15 meters then tricky can run and shoot maxwell (would it one shot?) or Maxwell can just...write a word lol

Well its unknown I believe. His 2-A key has a FTL writing speed feat that is yet to be calced but I don't think it will effect maxwell. I should make it 15 meters then tricky can run and shoot maxwell (would it one shot?) or Maxwell can just...write a word lol
Tricky does aim for the head with most attacks, so I’d say once tricky gets in range maxwell won’t be able to write anymore.

I’d say incon if it’s 15 meters. Both could kill each other pretty much instantly due to amps and hax.

Tricky does aim for the head with most attacks, so I’d say once tricky gets in range maxwell won’t be able to write anymore.

I’d say incon if it’s 15 meters. Both could kill each other pretty much instantly due to amps and hax.
Can guns even kill Maxwell? He scales to 311773794.737 joules or 0.07 Tons of TNT

He massively massively upscales from a very casual 0.06 ton feat, so probably.
Pretty sure Max can tank nukes but whatever its fine lol! So I made the distance 15 meters. Can max write 4 letters faster than tricky running up and shooting?

Should I restrict both of their items for a 1v1 fight lol would max stomp because of his LS?

Last edited:
Maxwell's EE abilities would be useless against Tricky cause i suppose he would just use his resurrection ability to keep coming back.

Maxwell's EE abilities would be useless against Tricky cause i suppose he would just use his resurrection ability to keep coming back.
I believe he doesn't have it in this key + Its works in hell I believe

But then again Maxwell can cause Tricky to sleep, become good or evil, and nullify powers.

So, Maxwell could just nullify Tricky's powers until he's basically weak.

I'm gonna vote for Maxwell, Tricky doesn't seem to have resistance to power nullification.

But then again Maxwell can cause Tricky to sleep, become good or evil, and nullify powers.

So, Maxwell could just nullify Tricky's powers until he's basically weak.

I'm gonna vote for Maxwell, Tricky doesn't seem to have resistance to power nullification.
Counted thats 1 for maxwell, but can't tricky still shoot after he is nulled? But yeah max can put him to sleep transmutate him paralyze him change his mind and alot of other things so its fair lol

Counted thats 1 for maxwell, but can't tricky still shoot after he is nulled? But yeah max can put him to sleep transmutate him paralyze him change his mind and alot of other things so its fair lol
Yeah Tricky could still shoot at Maxwell, but i think Maxwell would just cause Tricky to sleep.

Back