• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Universe Destroying Immortal Lizard vs A fricking child. (GRACE)

I think he will adapt to it lol, ask some SCP supporters
IIRC, one or two SCP supporters sorta says so unless I'm reading them wrong. So think of it like this.

You're fighting EC 682 at the very start but you have not use any hax on him yet. But with prior knowledge, you know that using all sorts of offense hax on him will **** you over. So why not create a tier 2-a or even teir 1 box or cube around 682? SCP-682 has not been attacked by it. Only now trapped in it. SCP-682 has not used adaptation once yet

Wouldn't Max able to do that? Unless 682 can just break it with bruce force somehow.

IIRC, one or two SCP supporters sorta says so unless I'm reading them wrong. So think of it like this.

You're fighting EC 682 at the very start but you have not use any hax on him yet. But with prior knowledge, you know that using all sorts of offense hax on him will **** you over. So why not create a tier 1 box or cube around 682? SCP-682 has not been attacked by it. Only now trapped in it.

Wouldn't Max able to do that?
He can create a 2-A box

If he could make a 2-A Invulnerable Cage that is way beyond 682's AP because he has not adapt to that level yet. I would give Max a vote. But is it too late for that now?

If he could make a 2-A Invulnerable Cage that is way beyond 682's AP because he has not adapt to that level yet. I would give Max a vote. But is it too late for that now?
We can do it if you are sure its viable

then again, I heard about 682 breaking apart 1-A containment. But I've not seen or heard a single source for that claim.

I believe it was truly incapped when SCP-682 was continually adapting to termination efforts made by the SWANN entities.

Alright, why not Maxwell create an universal ocean of acid inside of it? As I recall, it makes him relax or some shit.

Damn thats crazy. So the wincon is not gonna work? Does 682 need 2-A Inv negation
The wincon is not going to work, even if he create a 2-A Inv negation, the cage will still be a 3D structure, so SCP 682 can escape.

And create a Multiversal-sized is useless, since Max will be stuck together, since they one next to other

The wincon is not going to work, even if he create a 2-A Inv negation, the cage will still be a 3D structure, so SCP 682 can escape.

And create a Multiversal-sized is useless, since Max will be stuck together, since they one next to other
techinally, Maxwell could create a multiverse spefically to trap 682 in and then create another one where he can be in it away from the other one.

Well, I am assuming that's how his notebook work.

What happens if Max writes small on 682 makes a 2-A Invulnerable cage and then puts low tier enemies inside to make 682 waste time?

If Max create a 4D cage, what is stoping SCP from just came back where Max is?
how about create a 4D and/or beyond cage on him exactly on Earth then. Since the reason why he keeps coming back because he is cursed to stay on Earth. wouldn't that work?

Or at this point, you need exactly a high 1-A cage to actually contain him?

What happens if Max writes small on 682 makes a 2-A Invulnerable cage and then puts low tier enemies inside to make 682 waste time?

TheKillerYT, Using hax on 682, is the worst move, which Max can do. Because he will just adapt and copy. And a SCP 682 capable of controlling his own size is the worst scenario to Max (Help me, How do I disable Bold)​

TheKillerYT, Using hax on 682, is the worst move, which Max can do. Because he will just adapt and copy. And a SCP 682 capable of controlling his own size is the worst scenario to Max (Help me, How do I disable Bold)​

LMAO IDK Anyways back to the topic can maxwell incap 682
how about create a 4D and/or beyond cage on him exactly on Earth then. Since the reason why he keeps coming back because he is cursed to stay on Earth. wouldn't that work?

4D is by definition a space-time, so been small, universal-sized or in the earth will not make a difference, because 682 can came back from pocket dimensions

actually...where does somewhere it says 682 has Durability Negation on his profile? I don't see it.

I don't see why he could make a cage immume to Antimatter either, considering he dealt with Anti-Matter before and resists to his EE.
Antimatter is not EE, When the two meet, they cancel each other out, releasing energy in the process. He also can create a corrosive gas to destroy the cage

Back