• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GreyFang82

He/Him
I hope this isn't a Mis-Match

Both in-character

Speed is Equal

SBA Otherwise

Who wins and why?

Max: 0 ()

Sasha Kreutzev: 1 (DestinyDude0)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Max Wiki
"Another Russian Spy?"

SashaKreutzev picture
"My first question: Would you prefer the hammer or the screwdriver?"

Well both combatants don't have much way in hax, so it's mostly gonna be a physical fight. But since Sasha's weapons are magical in nature and are stated to have special effects meant for torture, I'm thinking she edges out the victory. Max is limited to mundane equipment. Sasha wins.

Actually, Max's Social Influencing is insanly good. I'll copy paste what I said in another thread to show how potent it is:

So Gwen is a jaded individual who has a no nonsense and callus individual and was broken down to tears by Max both here and in a season 4 episode (I can't post it because it's only on the Roosterteeth website with no auto time link)

David is completely unshakable in terms of optimism to the point that dispite the constant abuse through the series the only times he cries for emotional reasons was from Max and from a wolf that he spent weeks of his life with and that died saving him, the the former only barely showing up. (Once again another Season 4 episode)

Daniel was able to completel convert the entire camp into cultists through brainwashing and was able to outsmart him in order to sneak attack him.

Completely manipulated the entire camp to try to take up the power vacuum, when in reality they were all fooled into entertain Max.

Tricked completel selfish and self-centered people into giving him money to save the camp.

Neil has created self-aware AI twice (the second one was in Season 4) in the series and in the previous clip saw through Daniel's bullshit. And still gets played by Max on a regular basis.

Cameron Campbell is a man who has outsmarted multiple countries worth of agenceies ranging from Russia, North K, Thailand. He scams the public easily (Look at Camp Campbell for evidience) and has wiggled his way out of the US special agency on a regular basis. Max easily fools him into revealing all his crimes.

He forced an extremely wealthy corperation to DONATE an entire chunk of property. This was done because he systemaically shutdown all the branches the Corperation had around the country and threated to bankrupt them. This was by himself with David driving him to and Fro.

Max's stealth is very useful to say out of Sasha's sight

That's impressive, but it doesn't have much use in a fight. Social Influencing only works if the opponent bothers to listen to them (like arrogant characters). Sasha is a complete introvert and is a professional magician. It's more likely she's immedietely going for the KO considering what we know about her personality.

The public, Daniel (Sociopath), and Gwen herself are all introverts. The public mass only wanted to take and eat pizza but donated money on a dime. Daniel gave in to Max even though he knew full well he was gonna be manipulated so he can escape, and Gwen hates her job and tries to avoid the campers as much as possible. The Corperation owners didn't want to listen to him but they HAD do. It doesn't matter if they WANT to talk, Max will crack them open and mold them like putty.

Also has she ever met someone who doesn't have magic? Wouldn't she just see him a no threat and actually listen what he is gonna say before trying to use her magic to overwhelm him? Also Max has ranged weaponary and stealth (which she can't do anything about because he has no magic to sense).

She's met Touma, who doesn't have magic. During her fight against him in NT10 she (and Vasilisa) tried to kill him without bothering to listen to his explanation of why he "betrayed" his allies. Considering he was a notable hero for ending WW3 with a single punch, outright ignoring his attempts at talking is pretty damning.

Max's "ranged weaponry" is nothing more than a BB-gun. It has nowhere the power to beat Wall-level durability. Stealth probably can work though.

BB-gun that could have hurt David... that's 9-B.

Max didn't betray anyone tho, he is just some random kid as far as she knows and neither have a good reason to hurt each other, they are willing to kill but that doesn't mean they will instantly do so.

Obviously she would have attacked he non magic User without question, that person directly betrayed her organization and herself. But has she done the same to someone out side the organization out of the blue?

All right so she goes up trying to instantly take out Max he still keeps talking she still hears his words regardless and is still influenced I don't see your point. You can be completely shut off and still have to listen to them Max has an insane level social influence. Besides when she does try to attack him he can just run away and use stealth.

Just because she hears the sounds he's making doesn't mean she's bothering to care about what he says. There's this thing called "concentration" and "focus". And like I admitted before, Stealth is a perfectly viable Win-Con. So take a chill pill bruh.

Back