• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Matt has ways to win. They just ain't likely to get off. He'd have to do specific things to get them off. Which while could happen in an instance or two. More times Phoenix can cover the issues.

And dat Grace

Doesn't Matt literally start within Phoenix's one shot range though. He can't do anything before Phoenix points.

I don't think Phoenix one shots? And starting with weapons in their hands. It's possible for him to get a shot in. Or toss a flash in Phoenixs face.

Though tbh. I didn't like that they got put so close together. It did set it up in Phoenixs favor. The distance Matt would have had would make it more viable to Matt having a better chance. The range plus his experience is what his advantage he should have had.

I recall one shot territory is agreed at x7 in power. Though I'm not exactly sure of the walking deads Joules exactly. I know it's at least hundred thousands cause of skull crushing, animal scaling, and limb ripping off.

I recall them being way higher. Like ripping off limbs some what I remember someone saying it took over 500k Joules.

I thought ripping off someone's limbs was a lifting strength thing anyways. I'm pretty sure he just gets one shot.

I mean. I'm not sure anymore. I don't know. Walking dead has always been a pain to find where they land about for me. Maybe we could ask a person who knows the verse.

His profile doesn't mention anything about ripping off limbs either way and the most it mentions is a grenade explosion. Grenade explosions aren't even close to Phoenix's level. I have no idea if this is actually fair, given that Matt is also given a severe disadvantage.

It would come from zombie scaling. Like what other zombies can do and who they can kill. Not from the weapons themselves. Else I'm not even sure he would hit into the hundreds of thousands

Even then the zombies page mentions nothing of it. While I'm sure it's probably possible, even then they'd probably backscale off of zombies considering they're still superior to humans, and if we take that at face value then he's still very low.

It may not say it on their page. But it's happen. Zombies are able to wrestle and kill people like Lee who has ripped a zombie from their torso. As did Kenny. Though I don't think it's on their page. I remember making a thread about it and other issues I had with walking dead a level

Okay but Road to Survival is different from the TellTale game which is different from the tv show. Different ways the zombies work. I don't think the zombies are nearly as complex with Road to Survival or..actually do that. Though I guess an argument could be made.

I still just can't see this as fair though. Phoenix holds a terribly big AP advantage, attacks based off pointing, could possibly one shot, and Matt starts at such a disadvantage it's not even funny.

It wasn't the TV show. It was the game. Walking dead zombies seem to be used across the series as the same. They aren't separate into any keys or pages.

But like I said. I didn't like that the range was cut so short. I just didn't have control on that.

Back