• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Phoenix Wright finds Matt Guilty of all charges.

Phoenix wins Via strength, durability, and a much more effective range series of attacks. Matts guns aren't strong enough to pierce. Would take a seriously onslaught to actually break his durability. And all Phoenix gotta do is point

Ahem, you're forgetting about the knockout gas, the nerve gas, the flash bangs, the Molotovs, a whole assortment of things that Matt has to stun and take down Phoenix.

Phoenix can blow the gases away with wind hax

and also blind matpat via pointing, which is more unpredictable than an actual flashbbang being thrown

Oh also Phoenix is outranged.

Sooooo he can't really do much without running in to get closer and Matt should have an easy time gunning him down. A flash bang being thrown still is gonna blind Phoenix if he doesn't process it right away.

Unless you have proof of Matt's guns hurting Megajoule level characters, Phoenix isn't getting "gunned down" at all.

He's 9-B and his guns hurt other 9-B characters and also piercing damage?

This is the same conversation on the composite human thread.

You do realize that thread was closed for being a stomp in Nick's favor right?

Prove they can hurt Megajoule level characters.

You do realize arguments for piercing damage were still the same?

there are sniper and hunting rifles in the game. Those can be used to pierce through Phoenix's skin into his brain.

Also it was closed because the match straight up doesn't work for either side

What is normal range even? I forget. Honestly doesn't seem so lot that Matt would pull out a sniper rifle. And if he did. That's plenty of time to point once. Which btw. I think Phoenix does one shot. I'm only seeing like 100,000 around on feats for them

SBA states that they start at the edge of the highest possible range.

So if one character has tens of meters in range and the other hundreds, they start out hundreds of meters apart.

Ohhh.... I didn't know that.... honestly that explains A lot of threads. I just thought it was like a few meters at most.

Matts points don't work I believe. A gun that's in the hundred thousands still isn't piercing a casual close to 2 mill. And also the votes don't count cause the range was apparently changed

Still lower hundred thousands. So my point still stands

Phoenix wins via a Large strength and durability gap, wide range, and since they are close enough. Phoenix points and Matt gets flung. Plus his speed is fast enough to dodge gunfire anyway

Thought speed was equalized to a point that bullets couldn't be dodged. Oof. Still think Matt can just use a flash bang and then use nerve gas or fire weapons to get around PW's advantages. Hon much stronger is Phoenix?

Speed is equal. But that's their movement speed. Not Attack speed. A gun still moves as fast as a normal gun. Which Phoenix is fast enough to dodge guns. So he's fast enough to react and dodge any of matts guns

Nerve gas gets yeeted by a wind blast back towards matts face. And Phoenix can flashbang with greater force cause his wind blasts can fuse with blinding light causing both a flashbang and wind blast or tornado. His also triggers faster as it's done by point. Not a grenade which gives Phoenix time to get away. Or hit Matt with a tornado and send him flying away before he can even do anything should Phoenix get momentarily blind.

And Even if we assume Matt was as far as 500,000. Phoenix is casually over 3 times stronger. And 500,000 I think is being generous cause I don't recall him having any feats that put him like that. Closer to lower hundred thousands due to animal and zombie scaling

Yes he does. His natural wind, explosion, and light attacks he does by pointing. And it's such a wide range that Matt couldn't dodge it.

I forgot to actually say my vote to get it recounted for after the update. Oof. (granted it's obvious who's side I stand on)

Phoenix counters Nerve gas and Light bombs because he wins blasts the nerve gas back towards Matt, and he has his own Flash attack which is much more potent and larger range. Phoenix is fast enough to dodge any of Matts guns and strong enough to tank them as well. And his wind blast can also overtake the bullets. Leaving Matt In a bad spot. Phoenix takes it with minor difficulty

Phoenix takes this for Strengh, durability, counters, wide range, and Haxs

He points and then Tornadoes, whirlwinds, blasts or winds, giant winds, small more direct winds are shot. Basically he free screws with it by pointing. Same for light. And light also can fuse into his wind attacks be be a blinding and wind attack

And definitely wind, light, and explosions.

Back