• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match #6 Aliens (Yu-Gi-Oh) vs Robo-Monkey

Aliens (Yu-Gi-Oh!): 0

Robo-Monkey: 0

Speed Equal

10,000 Aliens + Cosmic Horror Gangi'el (or Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar) and Robo-Monkey used

If there is a unanimous incon vote then the match Turns into a Knife Heel deathmatch

Start 7 meters apart above ground

In character

Let the sixth match of Round 1 begin

According to the profile they are dog-sized creatures

I think it is easy/possible to avoid
A-Cells themselves are individual cells that aliens spew out into the air/space. Monkey definitely can't avoid them here, especially not this close up with thousands of aliens who almost all release A-Cells as a starting move.

The cells are created in capsules which are not much smaller than the alines

Are shown several times to be the size of a head

POSSESS LEGS

Literally, some special "A" cells are like this and are still considered cells by the card:
tumblr_my4nj1Wfno1rie4kjo1_500.jpg

It's as simple as 1+ 1

These clearly vary in size. Though honestly hard to tell with so little context given by card art. They could just look bigger for card art's sake regardless of actual lore.
I think it is easier to assume that they are the size of a head, since there are numerous images showing the creation of such cells, and they are quite large

By the way, if it is the way you are talking about evidently your character is going to be removed, then help me to help you

Everybody: Nooo you can't allow somebody with Omnidirectional EE into the tournament
Literally that guy with Omnidirectional EE: Please have mercy
His opp: Pssh nothing personal kid.

Back