• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, Chrono Trigger Downgrades + Massive Dragon Ball Upgrades.

Although, there was a question whether those three realms are Space-times or just 3-A sized pocket realities/afterlifes.

They share the same space-time but Paradiso and Inferno are both several thousand times larger than the human universe

Bullets in RWBY are empowered by a supernatural energy source, are made of non-realistic metals, and have things to calculate to make them beyond normal bullets.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Bullets in RWBY are empowered by a supernatural energy source, are made of non-realistic metals, and have things to calculate to make them beyond normal bullets.
Is this a joke or is this real

@Zeph, asked Weekly. But I recall him mentioning characters who use Semblance to enhance their shots.

Also Weekly, Fandom ate this post. But was was going to say that the merging of the three realms from Bayonetta would be considered massively above baseline 3-A as opposed Tier 2. It's pretty much around the same boat as Pre ToP Dragon Ball Super however.

LOL , ive heard people say kid goku was planet level , because master roshi blew up the moon , clearly they did not know the difference between a moon buster and a planet buster .

I've seen people claim Kid Goku was Universal because "He surpassed God."

ive heard dragon ball fantarts say that arceus is not universal because creating a universe is not the same as destroying one and that goku one shots arceus because arceus almost died from a meator , lol i always say that shaking a universe is not the same as destroying one and that goku almost died from a lazer and the earth blowing up , goku is not planet level confirmed ;).

Remy the wolf said:
lol i always say that shaking a universe is not the same as destroying one and that goku almost died from a lazer and the earth blowing up , goku is not planet level confirmed ;).
Ngl it hurts how ******* accurate that is lol.

Guy A:Creats a universe from absolute nothing.

Guy B:shakes a universe and almost got killed by a normal lazer gun.

DBZfanboys:B is obviously stronger than A.

Also i saw some people saying that Doomslayer could take on the whole 40k verse and saw some fools saying that doomverse and halo verse could take on the manifold universe (a verse filled with casual 1-A's with a bunch of broken hax's) why?just why?

Remy the wolf said:
ive heard dragon ball fantarts say that arceus is not universal because creating a universe is not the same as destroying one....
Palkia and Dialga can destroy the universe, and Arceus is stronger than them, so...

Be careful not to quote troll comments, because Fandom has a 0 tolerance to slur words among other things.

Bayo was able to inflict a good degree of damage on Aesir and was clearly able to harm him. I think that could warrant a buff to 3-A

Back