• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, Chrono Trigger Downgrades + Massive Dragon Ball Upgrades.

Oh yeah, that needs to be done too. Although, I thought that was one of Weekly's verses, not Cal's. Nor did I recall Cal complaining about that verse getting upgraded.

Bayonetta 3 is sitting right next to Metroid Prime 4 in further development land.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Bayonetta 3 is sitting right next to Metroid Prime 4 in further development land.
Hey i'd rather wait for a good game then beg for a rushed one

How long did people wait for the last DMC, GoW, and Half Life games?

Frig, how did I miss the Bayo 3 trailer? Not gonna complain, though. And oh yeah, Metroid Prime 4 as well is on the works. Good things on the making

@Weekly, don't get me wrong. I agree that a delayed master-piece is better than a rushed shitty game. That's why all the Zelda games excel in critical Acclaim and why a certain game in 6/6/06 was a flop.

The difference is that there was literally 0 effort put into DNF. The only good thing about that game was the quote "Power armor is for P*****s"

Then Bayo 3 drop and the whole game is just her being wounded by normal guns and being threatened by buildings that she fails to destroy with her summon.

Kratos struggles to cut down trees with an ax, he should only be Street level.

"The Umbran tombs sealed away by the Lumen are a unique example: with an Umbran seal on the tomb and a Lumen seal on the marker atop it, they bear the motifs of both the sun and the moon. A crest also exists for Aesir, the God of Chaos. Carvings of this symbol are a familiar sight around Noatun. Made up of a series of overlapping diamonds, each component is said to represent a single layer in the matrix of time and space that forms our universe. "

Back