• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive WoY Upgrade

We know Domniator's ship absorbs all the magma from a planet and possibly the core? She did this to an entire galaxy, which means her ship was being powered by more or less 100 billion planets. Multiplying that amount by planet level would yield star to large star level. Dominator is also implied to have killed or beaten Buster as the aliens living on him have also fled to the micro planet. Bear in mind that Buster knocked a Saturn sized planet out of orbit in the credits at below Light speeds, which again gave me High 4-C. Not to mention Hater tanking a Sun destroying weapon.

Should Scale to Hater for overpowering and destroying the ship, and possibly Dominator herself for being Hater's Equal.

I mean, this is...possible? I need to rewatch some of the series, but I do remember Hater tanking that sun-destroying missile. Albeit I think he might have been in his ship when it hit, so I can't remember if he took the entirety of the explosion.

Well thats just supposed to be a supporting feat. There was a thread similar to this, but it just sorta died.

Also, replied to the calc.

A little bit of a necro but I support this.

Some of these pages need some improvement anyways, for instance why is Hater's striking strength Multi-Contentinent Class when he's traded blows and strikes against Lord Dominator who is proven to be superior to Major Threat?

Somewhat necro I think but to add some clarification to some of these feats...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ad3zQn-jy0

@0:56 seconds in we do see Hater and peepers are in there ship when the sun destroying missle hit.

but they where in the part it hit. So.... i think it can still be counted.

As for Dominator https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQfzGm7JTEY as we can see at 1:00 in Wander and sylvia fall through a planet destroyed by Dominators drill and it definitely absorbed the core of the planet.

It's not like the ships super durable anyway considering it got whacked up by a 5-B laser.

Also I'm rewatching the series but I swear there was a moment where Dominators ship destroyed a shooting star.

She also said in girls night that "sometimes you have to have some fun and blow up a sun." And considering Dominators personality I don't think this is hyperbole but it could be.

Back