• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Tekken Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am inclined to agree with BlackDarkness, and no offense intended, but there have been far too many whataboutism heavy motives for downgrading verses as of late. The 6-C calc needs a calc group member to evaluate it and even so, it's more so for a different aspect of the meteor and a separate feat entirely and not the same feat that otherwise still holds weight. Also, Tekken's story is more "Shounen" like compared to other fighting game verses where characters actually have their own feats and most of those "Antifeats" aren't actually antifeats but just some extremely casual low end feats. It doesn't share the issues of other Fighting game verses such as "Their best feats come from sources dubbed as non-canon" or in other cases there have been canon interviews about bullets being threats where as Tekken's interviews and characters statements consistently state the exact opposite.
I don't know why BlackDarkness keeps running with the conspiracy theory that I'm secretly doing all of this because I'm mad that Street Fighter got downgraded.

It's pretty weird.

I don't know why you keep insisting that that Street Fighter has anything to do with this.

You need to stop with the conspiracy theories.
Conspiracy yet you literally mention tekken to get downgraded that time cuz SF did and argued about them there, as well as previous thread which unsurprisingly was a downgrade which you would be a part of just cuz you dont like it how they are rated

Its a fact, might as well add your pfp and background image as well into it
1. Saman said that he contacted a member of the calc group to check both calcs so I guess we'll just have to wait and see which version of the calc is accurate.
You literally ignore shit on purpose and it further shows, the calc is for the explosion of the meteor, not KE, you aint applying something else for a different thing cuz you please so, its not about accuracy here of the calcs here
2. Nothing was debunked.
You saying no is not an argument and they were, denial at its finest
VBS's striking strength page specifically states that the physical force delivered in 1 strike is what is used to scale characters to said striking strength.
Which Jack literally does when he strikes with all he got and both got destroyed, but keep insisting its not
3. Here is VBS's definition of outlier: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...QtwJ6BAgbEAE&usg=AOvVaw1IOOrbN9llnsy8bt0erqFg

Jack-6's asteroid feat definitely applies.
No it doesnt and i dont need to see any outlier page, jack feat doesnt apply, if you wanna go by this stupid mentality of number of feats, might as well downgrade other verses which have less stuff in regards to their rating they got, like you tried to argue bullets as downgrade reason, when fiction treats these as such to any verse

Lets downgrade dragon ball super from low 2-C cuz we have just beerus and goku shared feat only for them, while the latter gets hurt by a bullet, laser, rock or the wife of his rival a couple times or the fact he is scared of his own wife, thats how you sound like
4. Just because Jinpachi's transformation causes the storm doesn't mean it scales to all of his other stats.
Says who? You? So a physical transformation doesnt scale him to the storm he makes and gets rid of it after death cuz you have no idea feats of similar manners exist, Mundus from DMC creates a universe and it goes off after he is beaten bad, let alone his presence sustains the world he originates from collapsing, things that require his physical presence or state of his condition

Jinpachi scales to the storm, the end
5. Kazumi is definitely a a low tier character and Young Heihachi fighting Feng Wei is obvious nonsense.
A low tier wouldnt be training with Heihachi for years, fight him and keep going after big blows from a fight and so on, Kazumi in no way from what we know is on the level of Asuka or Roger, nonsense is you assuming an actual low tier is suppose to have such feats

Young Heihachi fighting Feng, as well as forcing Jinpachi to put effort in his power to take him, let alone Kazumi asking for a top tier to kill him shows us where he stands at, a high tier
Heihachi is many decades older than Feng.
Age has no relevance and this shows you dont know of the verse anything, if you knew it as you claim you would know what im talking about with that
It's much more reasonable to assume that Akuma from several decades in the past is simply much weaker than he is in the current story rather than assume he was always a top tier.
Akuma explicity states he waited on Heihachi to be stronger before he fights him, Heihachi asked earlier why now come after him and not decades ago, nothing implies Akuma was weaker and ince again its pure head canon from you, Akuma is known as a character that wants a good fight, which tekken stuck with for their version
6. Craig's grunts are a clear indication that he is struggling to lift the car over his head.
No they are not, already explained earlier, im not repeating, stop being in denial with headcanons
Craig lifting something in an intro and him lifting something in gameplay aren't the same thing.
Yes they are, but ofc you dont know even how fighting games are working when giving stats or haxes, you saying no, cuz you lack knowledge is not an argument
7. Bryan is clearly struggling to tear the tank's turret off at first.

It's clear as day.
No its not, you presented no proof of that, just you saying it, which equals 0
8. Cellular compounds is too vague of a statement in my opinion and Tekken Blood Vengeance is a semi-canon source regardless so I still don't think it should be used.
You dont decide what is usable and what is not and its not vague, thanks once again you just ignore what i said too, just cuz to you its not for your liking
9. I'm fine with leaving the new version of Jack-6 meteor cajc by the wayside until it gets accepted.
You wont use it, whether accepted or not, it doesnt fit with the feat in question as said above, comprehend it already
20. Having enough power to take over the world isn't a Tier 6 feat
They are literally ******* stated their manpower and firepower > the world best they have, why you think no one else could oppose them in the war? Oh yeah, cuz they simply outmatch all in that regard besides G Corp having the capability to do it and all the power we have to offer caps is in tier 6 in real life, but keep being ignorant
and multiple members of the community have agreed with my revisions already.
Regular users opinion mean nothing and many of them openly stated they dont know the verse, irrelevant
If I can get a few more the downgrades are going through whether you like it or not.
You aint gonna shit, the verse will be revised properly by someone who actually knows it for years, not a biased ignorant in denial individual as you

You have no proper arguments nor shown to have any idea of many things im talking, therefore your opinion has no relevance or influence

A staff should close this, user brings stuff that have been already covered in last thread and debunked, which went to hell after and only arguments he has are his opinion, lack of actual knowledge in the series and sheer ignorance over the others, as well as clear bias obvious since a different thread pointing complains to this verse in particular

Revision gonna be done via more threads more properly handled then reliance on users opinion from last time that fit his narrative

Conspiracy yet you literally mention tekken to get downgraded that time cuz SF did and argued about them there, as well as previous thread which unsurprisingly was a downgrade which you would be a part of just cuz you dont like it how they are rated

Its a fact, might as well add your pfp and background image as well into it

You literally ignore shit on purpose and it further shows, the calc is for the explosion of the meteor, not KE, you aint applying something else for a different thing cuz you please so, its not about accuracy here of the calcs here

You saying no is not an argument and they were, denial at its finest

Which Jack literally does when he strikes with all he got and both got destroyed, but keep insisting its not

No it doesnt and i dont need to see any outlier page, jack feat doesnt apply, if you wanna go by this stupid mentality of number of feats, might as well downgrade other verses which have less stuff in regards to their rating they got, like you tried to argue bullets as downgrade reason, when fiction treats these as such to any verse

Lets downgrade dragon ball super from low 2-C cuz we have just beerus and goku shared feat only for them, while the latter gets hurt by a bullet, laser, rock or the wife of his rival a couple times or the fact he is scared of his own wife, thats how you sound like

Says who? You? So a physical transformation doesnt scale him to the storm he makes and gets rid of it after death cuz you have no idea feats of similar manners exist, Mundus from DMC creates a universe and it goes off after he is beaten bad, let alone his presence sustains the world he originates from collapsing, things that require his physical presence or state of his condition

Jinpachi scales to the storm, the end

A low tier wouldnt be training with Heihachi for years, fight him and keep going after big blows from a fight and so on, Kazumi in no way from what we know is on the level of Asuka or Roger, nonsense is you assuming an actual low tier is suppose to have such feats

Young Heihachi fighting Feng, as well as forcing Jinpachi to put effort in his power to take him, let alone Kazumi asking for a top tier to kill him shows us where he stands at, a high tier

Age has no relevance and this shows you dont know of the verse anything, if you knew it as you claim you would know what im talking about with that

Akuma explicity states he waited on Heihachi to be stronger before he fights him, Heihachi asked earlier why now come after him and not decades ago, nothing implies Akuma was weaker and ince again its pure head canon from you, Akuma is known as a character that wants a good fight, which tekken stuck with for their version

No they are not, already explained earlier, im not repeating, stop being in denial with headcanons

Yes they are, but ofc you dont know even how fighting games are working when giving stats or haxes, you saying no, cuz you lack knowledge is not an argument

No its not, you presented no proof of that, just you saying it, which equals 0

You dont decide what is usable and what is not and its not vague, thanks once again you just ignore what i said too, just cuz to you its not for your liking

You wont use it, whether accepted or not, it doesnt fit with the feat in question as said above, comprehend it already

They are literally ******* stated their manpower and firepower > the world best they have, why you think no one else could oppose them in the war? Oh yeah, cuz they simply outmatch all in that regard besides G Corp having the capability to do it and all the power we have to offer caps is in tier 6 in real life, but keep being ignorant

Regular users opinion mean nothing and many of them openly stated they dont know the verse, irrelevant

You aint gonna shit, the verse will be revised properly by someone who actually knows it for years, not a biased ignorant in denial individual as you

You have no proper arguments nor shown to have any idea of many things im talking, therefore your opinion has no relevance or influence
1. I mentioned Tekken in that last thread to make sure that VBW's standards were consistent.

Having a Street Fighter profile pic proves nothing and I'm actually a fan of Tekken.

I just don't agree with the current ratings.

2. The new calc literally mentioned that KE doesn't apply because Jack-6 couldn't match the kinetic energy of the meteor.

3. Jack-6's initial strikes did some degree of damage to the asteroid so it still took more than 1 hit for him to destroy it.

4. Jack's feat does apply and I have no problem with other verses getting downgraded as long as VBW'S standards are consistent.

4. Jinpachi doesn't scale to the storm.

It meets the requirements for environmental destruction.

5. Kazumi trained with Heihachi many decades before Tekken had any good feats.

She doesn't scale to anything impressive.

6. Nothing you've stated supports the idea that Akuma has always been a top tier.

Just because it's the characters purpose to fight strong opponents doesn't magically mean a much younger version of him scales to current era feats.

7. The Devil Gene's multiplier statement is absolutely vague and shouldn't be used.

8. Mishima Zaibatsu having firepower superior to the rest of the world isn't something that scales to any of the top tiers.

9. Community members are the bedrock of this site and their input has gotten verses downgraded before.

This time will be no different.

Last edited:
A staff should close this, user brings stuff that have been already covered in last thread and debunked, which went to hell after and only arguments he has are his opinion, lack of actual knowledge in the series and sheer ignorance over the others, as well as clear bias obvious since a different thread pointing complains to this verse in particular

Revision gonna be done via more threads more properly handled then reliance on users opinion from last time that fit his narrative
That's not gonna happen again.

I want to hash this out properly and let the community decide what ultimately happens.

I want to hash this out properly and let the community decide what ultimately happens.
If there are already more in-depth revisions happening in the future let said in-depth revisions happen are my thoughts

3. Jack-6's initial strikes did some degree of damage to the asteroid so it still took more than 1 hit for him to destroy it.
Those initial strikes did almost nothing to the asteroid and the final attack he did is all that matters, it should still be a 6-C feat. Whether or not anyone scales to that one attack is another matter since it's clearly beyond what Jack-6 can toss out casually and I don't know a whole lot about who scales to who beyond a handful of characters.

From what I understand, Tekken is going to be getting more in-depth revisions in the future, that means that those revisions likely cover these feats either way so
The only person that I know of that has mentioned doing a thread in the future is BlackDarkness.

Are you talking about someone else or just him?

Those initial strikes did almost nothing to the asteroid and the final attack he did is all that matters, it should still be a 6-C feat. Whether or not anyone scales to that one attack is another matter since it's clearly beyond what Jack-6 can toss out casually and I don't know a whole lot about who scales to who beyond a handful of characters.
It's not all that matters.

VBS's striking strength page is very clear on what counts as striking strength and I don't see why we should make an exception for Tekken.

1. I mentioned Tekken in that last thread to make sure that VBW's standards were consistent.
For the milionth time, verses have different stuff going for them, just cuz a verse has bullets and guns as clear anti feats alomg their other feats, doesnt mean any other is gonna have the same thing
Having a Street Fighter profile pic proves nothing and I'm actually a fan of Tekken.
A fake fan, thats what you are, literally heard that phrase on facebook and other social medias each and every time and all proved to not know the verse at all, if you think playing the game online and just watching some cutscenes is good enough, you aint in any measure to talk with me on this topic
I just don't agree with the current ratings.
And i dont care what your opinion with no evidence thinks, you aint changing anything here and your rights given all seen here further shows you wont
2. The new calc literally mentioned that KE doesn't apply because Jack-6 couldn't match the kinetic energy of the meteor.
New calc mentioning KE wasnt stopped =/= actually what happened

You basically take others word for granted and ignore what you dont like to downgrade to your liking, yeah no, thats not how things go around
They didnt do shit, insects and small animals biting or scatching you doesnt mean they scale to you, neither Jack from hits that did no relevant dmg if at all, the last attempt sealed the deal and came at a cost, he didnt hit in the same spot either, you repeat the same old shit at this point
4. Jack's feat does apply and I have no problem with other verses getting downgraded as long as VBW'S standards are consistent.
Not how things work and aint applying, your opinion means 0
4. Jinpachi doesn't scale to the storm.
You saying no is not an argument, if thats how you argue in general, you will be a laughing stock
It meets the requirements for environmental destruction.
Not ED, debunked already
5. Kazumi trained with Heihachi many decades before Tekken had any good feats.
Young Heihachi is what we have going for her tiering and we seen where he stands out, no ifs or buts about, you just come with shittier and shittier excuses
She doesn't scale to anything impressive.
Compared to other characters, what she scales from is far more impressive, lowballer
6. Nothing you've stated supports the idea that Akuma has always been a top tier.
Once again headcanon from baseless assumptions with no evidence, Akuma waited to fight old Heihachi who was stronger then his young self, meaning Akuma would have killed him well before the series got to this point we are at, including with Kazuya as well, whic she says to kill as well, nothing implies Akuma was weaker in the past and his statement goes against your nonsense
Just because it's the characters purpose is to fight strong opponents doesn't magically mean a much younger version of him scales to current era feats.
Already debunked above
7. The Devil Gene's multiplier statement is absolutely vague and shouldn't be used.
Your opinion =/= good argument, you dont even bother to explain, you just say no cuz you say so
8. Mishima Zaibatsu having firepower superior to the rest of the world isn't something that scales to any of the top tiers.
Except it does and scales from lesser then top tiers, dont talk on something that is beyond you
9. Community members are the bedrock of this site and their input has gotten versed downgraded before.
A user opinion who states they dont know the verse means nothing, especially when they dont know all details, which you dont have, nor know them as seen through this whole thread

literally all your arguments are others opinion and what you personally think, wow such evidence that is
This time will be no different.
Its time for you to meet your end with this crap you pull here

VBS's striking strength page is very clear on what counts as striking strength and I don't see why we should make an exception for Tekken.
I'm not suggesting we make an exception, but you're overestimating how much those initial punches contributed to the asteroids destruction. They chip off barely anything from a small part of the whole thing while that final single strike actually blew the entire asteroid up. Again, whether or not that one strike scales to anything besides that one super powerful punch is another matter since it's not Jack-6s normal level of power. It'd still count as striking strength, not his normal level of it but something like "Whatever level normally, Island level via whatever that one flying punch is called"

Yes it will, if you think these shitty and poorly done CRTs in desperation to downgrade will fly based on your opinion and what others said, you are dead wrong
You aint gonna convince anyone with this, a biased lowballer that lies has no right whatsoever

For the milionth time, verses have different stuff going for them, just cuz a verse has bullets and guns as clear anti feats alomg their other feats, doesnt mean any other is gonna have the same thing

A fake fan, thats what you are, literally heard that phrase on facebook and other social medias each and every time and all proved to not know the verse at all, if you think playing the game online and just watching some cutscenes is good enough, you aint in any measure to talk with me on this topic

And i dont care what your opinion with no evidence thinks, you aint changing anything here and your rights given all seen here further shows you wont

New calc mentioning KE wasnt stopped =/= actually what happened

You basically take others word for granted and ignore what you dont like to downgrade to your liking, yeah no, thats not how things go around

They didnt do shit, insects and small animals biting or scatching you doesnt mean they scale to you, neither Jack from hits that did no relevant dmg if at all, the last attempt sealed the deal and came at a cost, he didnt hit in the same spot either, you repeat the same old shit at this point

Not how things work and aint applying, your opinion means 0

You saying no is not an argument, if thats how you argue in general, you will be a laughing stock

Not ED, debunked already

Young Heihachi is what we have going for her tiering and we seen where he stands out, no ifs or buts about, you just come with shittier and shittier excuses

Compared to other characters, what she scales from is far more impressive, lowballer

Once again headcanon from baseless assumptions with no evidence, Akuma waited to fight old Heihachi who was stronger then his young self, meaning Akuma would have killed him well before the series got to this point we are at, including with Kazuya as well, whic she says to kill as well, nothing implies Akuma was weaker in the past and his statement goes against your nonsense

Already debunked above

Your opinion =/= good argument, you dont even bother to explain, you just say no cuz you say so

Except it does and scales from lesser then top tiers, dont talk on something that is beyond you

A user opinion who states they dont know the verse means nothing, especially when they dont know all details, which you dont have, nor know them as seen through this whole thread

literally all your arguments are others opinion and what you personally think, wow such evidence that is

Its time for you to meet your end with this crap you pull here
1. I was arguing back then that Tekken has bullet anti-feats just like Street Fighter.

Which it does.

2. I'm not a fake fan at all.

I like the verse for battle boarding purposes.

3. Jack-6 feat wasn't done with a single hit.

End of story.

4. Kazumi doesn't scale to anything impressive and Young Heihachi is low tier unless proven otherwise which you haven't done yet.

5. Nothing implies past Akuma scales to the current ratings and we shouldn't assume he does.

6. Nothing was debunked.

Yes it will, if you think these shitty and poorly done CRTs in desperation to downgrade will fly based on your opinion and what others said, you are dead wrong

You aint gonna convince anyone with this, a biased lowballer that lies has no right whatsoever
I've already convinced multiple community members and you haven't proved that I'm biased against Tekken at all with your conspiracy theories.

I'm not suggesting we make an exception, but you're overestimating how much those initial punches contributed to the asteroids destruction. They chip off barely anything from a small part of the whole thing while that final single strike actually blew the entire asteroid up. Again, whether or not that one strike scales to anything besides that one super powerful punch is another matter since it's not Jack-6s normal level of power. It'd still count as striking strength, not his normal level of it but something like "Whatever level normally, Island level via whatever that one flying punch is called"
It absolutely feels like you want to make an exception for Tekken dude.

The rules are pretty clear.

I agree with waiting. Making a rushed downgrade wont do anything to help the current state of the verse, if a BlackDarkness want to make a huge revision for the verse it's better to wait and at best only applying the new calculation (the 6-C one) for the meteor.
One of my favorite verse suffered from a rushed downgrade in haxes and a badly applied upgrade in statistics that left the pages in a horrendous state and now the verse is almost dead. I am working double to try and fix it, but it might not even be enough. So, from expirience, a downgrade like this wont help the verse, it might just kill it.
Just wait. If the revision that BlackDarkness is preparing will be bad, then a new revision can be made to fix it.

1. I was arguing back then that Tekken has bullet anti-feats just like Street Fighter.

Which it does.
Which were debunked as well, but obviously you will ignore the series proving you wrong
2. I'm not a fake fan at all.
Yes you are, stop pretending, i seen your type around, you are all but a bunch of fakers, i have been into this since 2017, you aint got anything here
I like the verse for battle boarding purposes.
A real fan likes the verse for what it is rather then vs reasons, which i did far before finding out vs exists, you are no better then people who get interest in a series purely by vs reasons and nothing more
3. Jack-6 feat wasn't done with a single hit.

End of story.
You got debunked moron, keep denying
4. Kazumi doesn't scale to anything impressive and Young Heihachi is low tier unless proven otherwise which you haven't done yet.
I have done, your only arguments are shitty interpretations based on "no cuz i say so"
5. Nothing implies past Akuma scales to the current ratings and we shouldn't assume he does.
Proven wrong and you ignore it like always
6. Nothing was debunked.
It was, you are just a desperate bad debater, a waste of time in everyone life

I want to relax and have a great time on holidays that come and prepare presents and all, but instead i gotta school an average joe that is stubborn on a topic he knows jack shit

I've already convinced multiple community members and you haven't proved that I'm biased against Tekken at all with your conspiracy theories.
Members that openly stated not to know the verse and the usual "i agree FRA" pack, funny how ignore that, a staff disagrees with you, other members side me, even ones that you said they agreed with you

Which were debunked as well, but obviously you will ignore the series proving you wrong

Yes you are, stop pretending, i seen your type around, you are all but a bunch of fakers, i have been into this since 2017, you aint got anything here

A real fan likes the verse for what it is rather then vs reasons, which i did far before finding out vs exists, you are no better then people who get interest in a series purely by vs reasons and nothing more

You got debunked moron, keep denying

I have done, your only arguments are shitty interpretations based on "no cuz i say so"

Proven wrong and you ignore it like always

It was, you are just a desperate bad debater, a waste of time in everyone life

I want to relax and have a great time on holidays that come and prepare presents and all, but instead i gotta school an average joe that is stubborn on a topic he knows jack shit
All you have are Ad Hominem attacks.

It's very strange.

1. None of those arguments were debunked.

You just didn't want to accept them.

2. Now your gatekeeping who is and isn't a real fan?

That's ridiculous.

Liking a verse for vs battles is completely legitimate.

You shouldn't let petty online debates spoil your real life enjoyment.

Members that openly stated not to know the verse and the usual "i agree FRA" pack, funny how ignore that, a staff disagrees with you, other members side me, even ones that you said they agreed with you
I've listed every member that agrees with me and you in my post above.

You can check for yourself.

We're tied right now.

You just the repeat the same thing over and over, you are one of the worst debaters i encountered recently

You aint changing shit, your downgrade is debunked arguments from others and your personal bias with ignorance

I request a staff to close the thread, this user does nothing but repeat the same thing and does it out of spite without proper counters

Edit: as well as Continuum to be not allowed to engage in the verse convos anymore if possible, he lies on his knowledge, ignores what he doesnt like and fit his narrative, uses users comments and personal opinion as evidence for a downgrade, along an unaccepted calc to assign for the wrong thing to the feat

Wait, I just realized that the calculation wasn't even accepted by a Calculation Group Member, so that can't be applied at all. Overall, I agree with DarkDragonMedeus.

I've listed every member that agrees with me and you in my post above.

You can check for yourself.

We're tied right now.
Member votes aren't equal to staff member vote. At the moment a staff member disagree with the CRT, so that is the most relevant thing at the moment.

You just the repeat the same thing over and over, you are one of the worst debaters i encountered recently

You aint changing shit, your downgrade is debunked arguments from others and your personal bias with ignorance

I request a staff to close the thread, this user does nothing but repeat the same thing and does it out of spite without proper counters
I don't want this thread to be closed.

I want more community input.

You still haven't proven my bias at all.

Wait, I just realized that the calculation wasn't even accepted by a Calculation Group Member, so that can't be applied at all. Overall, I agree with DarkDragonMedeus.

Member votes aren't equal to staff member vote. At the moment a staff member disagree with the CRT, so that is the most relevant thing at the moment.
I wasn't aware of that rule until now.

Good to know.

Didn’t think a Tekken thread would be revived so early after what happened. But considering the AP portion was my idea, I agree with that bit. Lifting Strength also looks good at a glance.
When I messaged this, I knew this was gonna happen eventually. BlackDarkness, you're repeating the same behaviour as the one you did in my thread. Unless you want to get more warnings from staff, debate this in a more civilised manner. Reply with 100 messages if you have to, you have a right to debate your argument, but throwing 'headcanon', 'lowballer' and 'zero knowledge of Tekken' almost every time isn't gonna do you any good but make you look like a jerk. It's almost like you don't want this to be civil at all.

I don't want this thread to be closed.
Dont care what you want and what you dont, this shit isnt gonna fly to your liking with such poorly made stuff
I want more community input.
You aint needing anything besides a ban on tekken topics
You still haven't proven my bias at all.
You not admitting isnt a counter, i stated above the reasons why you are, you gave no good reason against it
All you have is stubborness and lack of how vs goes

Dont care what you want and what you dont, this shit isnt gonna fly to your liking with such poorly made stuff

You aint needing anything besides a ban on tekken topics

You not admitting isnt a counter, i stated above the reasons why you are, you gave no good reason against it

All you have is stubborness and lack of how vs goes
There's no way I'm getting a ban on Tekken topics over 1 thread.

It's ridiculous that you would even suggest such a thing.

You never provided any valid reasons to prove that I was biased in the first place.

When I messaged this, I knew this was gonna happen eventually. BlackDarkness, you're repeating the same behaviour as the one you did in my thread. Unless you want to get more warnings from staff, debate this in a more civilised manner.
All of this started from you and your CRT you did, im sick of the same thing to hear from people around on the same stuff on the verse topic or people not doing their research properly
Reply with 100 messages if you have to, you have a right to debate your argument, but throwing 'headcanon', 'lowballer' and 'zero knowledge of Tekken' almost every time isn't gonna do you any good but make you look like a jerk. It's almost like you don't want this to be civil at all.
I have all the right to call it headcanon, lowball and zero knowledge, you know how a talk should go? With both sides knowing their stuff, not interpreting to their personal opinion and assuming how they please

And given how your CRT went to ridicule me and gang up on me with its people, you have the guts to tell me to be chill?

If @BlackDarkness679 is planning on making a revision on the Tekken verse, then why tf are y'all trying to squeeze out revisions for the verse then?😭

Have some patience, and this is coming from me lmao. Count me for a disagreement.

Take a chill pill though, Darkness.
I don't know why future revisions preclude the idea of current revisions.

Everyone keeps mentioning this as if it's a rule that's written down somewhere.

If BlackDarkness' massive revision has good arguments attached to it then why can't we just revert the stats back when it hypothetically comes to that?

Assuming my proposed revisions go through of course.

Last edited:
I don't why future revisions preclude the idea of current revisions.

Everyone keeps mentioning this as if it's a rule that's written down somewhere.

If BlackDarkness' massive revision has good arguments attached to it then why can't we just revert the stats back when it hypothetically comes to that?

Assuming my proposed revisions go through of course.
It's pointless to make a big revision for a verse when someone else is already planning on making a big revision on the verse as well. It's a waste of time imo.

It's like if I made a huge revision on the WWE verse knowing that someone else who's knowledgeable is making a big revision on the verse themselves. It just feels like you're going behind their back, especially if you don't inform them of this prior.

It's pointless to make a big revision for a verse when someone else is already planning on making a big revision on the verse as well. It's a waste of time imo.

It's like if I made a huge revision on the WWE verse knowing that someone else who's knowledgeable is making a big revision on the verse themselves. It just feels like you're going behind their back, especially if you don't inform them of this prior.
I still don't think that's a good reason not to go through with current revisions but to each his own.

But going behind their back?

That's sounds pretty extreme dude.

This is a public content revision thread.

Anyone can see it and anyone can comment on it.

It absolutely feels like you want to make an exception for Tekken dude.

The rules are pretty clear.
???

How does it even remotely feel like I want to make an exception. We give an extra rating to specific attacks to plenty of characters if it's above their normal output, quick example being GT Goku who gets an "even higher" rating in his striking strength for one specific punch he can do. Jack-6 fails to do anything with normal punches, takes a few seconds to try some full thrust super punch that instantly shatter the asteroid. It absolutely counts as striking strength but since he needed to thrust at full speed with his jetpack and the impact also shattered his arm it would only count as striking strength for that one attack. It doesn't contradict our standards on striking strength since he, y'know, did the feat by physically ramming into the asteroid, he'd just need it listed as separate from his normal strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back