• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please ask Damage to hurry up checking the 6 C calc? For obvious reasons, I do want my calc to be applied.

Can someone please ask Damage to hurry up checking the 6 C calc? For obvious reasons, I do want my calc to be applied.
Don't have any time at the moment, so I'll let it go for now if Therefir thinks it is optimal.

So most people disagree with speed upgrades while most people agree with most AP upgrades. But it seems there are still disagreements and unclear parts.

Will High 6-B ratings be solid or possibly/likely? Damage mentioned that MX3 has problems with the calc and NikHelton seems to agree with "likely" rating.

Will Metal Bat and Garou fully scale to High 6-B value or half of it?

What will the durability of ENW and ENO be? Will both be unknown? Tbh I still don't think we should completely ignore that Garou couldn't one-shot ENW.

Will EC, Bang, and Genos scale to 6-C? Pretty much everyone besides Lord Tracer and me agrees to this.

Nobody seems to have problems with 5-C scaling. I am still iffy towards 4.3 value though.
ENO and ENW should have just Unknown durability, they are literally just Water with no Dura feats

So stupid it's so obvious he is not scale to Garou in speed but whatever you all should scale those all people inside of that plane as well since they can see what shit they are doing including the ugly kid and the helicopter as well since SC could barely catch it

Garou has a FTL feat
I know

What I am saying is that using the helicopter scene to make Metal Bat massively slower than Garou makes no sense. Since even if you use a massive low-end characters like Sage Centipede and Metal Bat will still be at least MSH+ (Something like, a few thousand times more faster than any helicopter), which means that in the end the scene is simply bullshit

I feel like you can't just say he's "Should be faster than Elder Centipede" and be done with that

Because why should he? The only reasoning seem to get is: "Oh, he's a bigger stronger Centipede therefore he should scale to the other centipedes even tho there's nothing to correlate the two"

Wouldn't that mean Sage's arms scale to class P as well? I know that sounds weird but there is no anti-feat against it.

I have already finished the calculation and will post an updated version in about 12 hours. The results remained almost the same, but this is taking into account the timeframe of 1 second. In any case, this is a more correct and safe method of calculation. And I also figured out the angular velocity. Thanks Ugarik.

We could divide Sage's weight by his 6666 arms and find out how much mass each arm can lift.

This would be a low-end of course since we know he doesn't need all his legs to carry himself.
Hey, that reminds me. Are you fine with the 6 C calc? Damage said that they didn't have much time so if you're fine with it, then we can make the changes.

I think the method is good enough.

Though I'm not sure if it scales to Garou's lifting strength, since he is just kicking the ground rather than lifting it.

I think the method is good enough.

Though I'm not sure if it scales to Garou's lifting strength, since he is just kicking the ground rather than lifting it.
Bang and Suiryu both get their Lifting Strength by kicking the ground and lifting things up.

Bang and Suiryu both get their Lifting Strength by kicking the ground and lifting things up.

Actually I don't really agree with this method. In the same way, we can calculate the impact force when Genos broke the G4 blade with one blow.

Then... Downgrade for Bang and Suiryu?
Suiryu scales to Chosie, who scales to other demons.
Bang needs to scale up to Garou with his Class K. After all, this is not a character that relies on brute force. He never threw buildings. However, he is excellent at directing energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back