• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nanatsu no Taizai Revision Part 2: Scaling

Alright so continuing from this thread. Now we move onto the scaling.

So first of all we have Twigo's Sword slash (High 8-C+) which scales to the Holy Knight Apprentices and anybody else who has a level below 300.

Up next we have Ruin shaking Baste Dungeon (High 7-C+) which scales to anybody with a power level above 400. Although some characters like Dogedo, Red Demon Hawk, and some lesser demons should be Low 7-B due to having a power level that's over twice as high as Ruin's and being vastly stronger than a High 7-C+ but weaker than a 7-B.

After that we have Gilthunder's storm (7-B) which was accepted as 14 Megatons. This would pretty much scale to every Holy Knight with a power level above 1000. Since Gilthunder did this really casually. So the likes of Guila who is much weaker but is still comparable to some extent could probably just be baseline 7-B.

Than we have Diane's Chibaku Tensei (7-B+) which wouldn't really scale to anybody other than Diane, King, Izraf, Nanashi, and the strongest Copper Demons. However there are many characters who could be upscaled to 7-A due to stomping or being overwhelmingly stronger than 7-B+ characters like King and Diane.

Now we move onto the Danafor Pulverization (6-C) which scales to most of the Mid Tiers in the verse. So what we originally had in mind was only scaling this to the characters with a power level around 50k-61k. However after rethinking how high into 6-C this was we decided maybe it's better to scale even the characters from 40k upwards to 6-C. Since characters like Post-Training King who is 41.6k also has a statement of his power being almost comparable to Gloxinia's.

After that we have the characters we have to downscale the weaker Commandments like Base Galand, Fraudrin, Melascula, and etc. to High 7-A since they shouldn't be overwhelmingly weaker than the stronger Commandments. Plus they are ridiculously stronger than 7-A's that could one shot 7-As.

Finally we have Tarmiel's ocean (High 6-C) which scales to the High Tiers, Top Tiers, and God Tiers. So as many have brought up in the discussion it should be possible for the top tiers to be Low 6-B upscaling from Tarmiel's ocean which is 221 Gigatons via scaling chain and multipliers since the gap to Low 6-B is just 4.5x.

So basically what we have in mind is 88k+ is High 6-C and 114k+ is At least High 6-C. Starting from Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas they will be High 6-C+ due to the full counter multiplier from Near-Noon Escanor who is far stronger than Tarmiel. Than the likes of The One Escanor, Full Power Zeldris, 4C Mael and etc. would be Low 6-B due to having another 2x multiplier or in 4C Mael's case being implied to be stronger than Elizabeth who was capable of overpowering two at least High 6-C+ likely higher characters that are stronger than Ludoshel who is ridiculously more powerful than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who is baseline High 6-C+.

After that we also decided that the Gods shouldn't be 4x The One Escanor since none of the graces were split evenly. They will just be At least Low 6-B likely far higher for being stronger than The Original Demon who is stronger than The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris combined in their weakened state. At full power they will be At least Low 6-B+ likely far higher since they are at least twice as strong as before.

Anyways here is the document for the rough outline of the new scaling we made ahead of time. If everything gets accepted. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BzbEEATZHK68Tk98teGhDck9eek11MX03hd5BaPMOhc

Here's the tldr versio for the 5k and higher characters.

Only thing I disagree with here is Elizabeth being Low 6-B. Fighting off Two High 6-C+ doesn't necessarily mean x2 multiplier. Elizabeth managed to overpower them, but she didn't really stomp them or anything.

Everything else looks good though. Even if Zeldris and The One aren't Low 6-B. They're pretty much borderline as in 999 gigatons.

It's actually more like Elizabeth > Indura Monspeet and Indura Derieri >> Indura Derieri > Ludoshel >> True Form Chandler > True Form Cusack >> Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas = baseline High 6-C+

Indura Derieri and Indura Monspeet are way above High 6-C+ characters. And Elizabeth took on both of them by herself which is why I thought she could be Low 6-B.

I suppose that Elizabeth could be nearly borderline Low 6-B... Though from her only scales up 4C Mael, King, and the OG Demon.

Still Disagree with Low 6-B for anyone other than Original Demon and Gods, but otherwise everything is fine

That revision sounds good to me, the point junkie is picking on elizabeth also makes sense a Low 6-B looks good to me.

Speed stays the same, it's not linear with AP, so Full Counter and Zeldris Mulripliers are null

Zeldris could be Sub-Relativistic via the multiplier. But that would probably only scale to himself.

Demon is right on this one. I don't think we've ever associated speed with multipliers unless it's explicitly stated they are x times faster as well.

Also Assault Meliodas is High 6-C not High 6-C+, and The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris are just High 6-C+, they haven't made it to Low 6-B even with two 2x multipliers

I still completely disagree with you, you can't keep bumping the characters slightly to get better results, we should only be using the 2x multipliers, Escanors 114K form is 221 Gigatons, Assault Mel is 2x that which is 442 Giagtons, and then Zeldris is 2x that which is 884 Giagtons, which is not Low 6-B, you just can't keep boosting these characters Slightly until they have Low 6-B, that's not how it works

So you basically just admitted that even though characters are clearly shown to be stronger than eachother without multipliers. They're just not stronger. By your logic Estarossa is not stronger than Ban even though he turned him into a bloody mist. Or King is not stronger than 4C Mael even though he ripped him apart with ease.

I'm not even going to engage with you, your arguments are just trash.

Hunter X Hunter and Akame ga Kill have used this sort of scaling without multipliers, and were successfull and accepted. Your point?

First of all I don't know where Estarossa and Ban, as well as King and Mael argument came from, I wasn't even talking about them, but we have multipliers, we use them, and nothing else, someone doesn't get a AP increase off of long scaling chains unless they're bordeline onto the next tier, We scale them to the original feat and then use multipliers, giving small AP increases inbetween each multiplier is just a cheap trick to give characters a better AP

And stop getting so defensive, I'm just giving my opinion

VersusJunkie54 said:
Demon is right on this one. I don't think we've ever associated speed with multipliers unless it's explicitly stated they are x times faster as well.
Thing is Zeldris' 2nd Demon Mark specifically multiplies his Ominous Nebula which is both speed and power. So Zeldris doubling his speed = him doubling his AP. And this only scales to his attack speed via Ominous Nebula. Nobody else scales to it.

Demon. This is how you see scaling.

Base Galand=Sealed Meliodas. (Even though Galand was effortlessly smacking him around, he's not stronger)

King=4C Mael. (Even Though King defeated him while bored out of his mind, they're equals)

But I'm sure stating that they're much stronger than the guy the defeated is just a "Cheap Trick" to get better stats. Tell that to Hunter X Hunter and AGK

Base Galand and Sealed Meliodas would scale to the same feat if Galand had a feat and Then Meliodas had no other feats to scale to, except Meliodas would get the At least on his key, we scale characters to the same feat even if one is clearly stronger than the other, Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, One Piece, and Bleach all do this, I mean Ichigo scale to Ywhach who was stomping him hard, that's how AP scaling on this site functions, also AGK and Hunter x Hunter are another story entirely and I don't exactly agree with their methods

That is an awful comparison. Those series are known for being controversial and susceptible to wank. They're treated differently for a reason.

Your line of thought is this. "I'm not saying that they're not stronger than that character. But I'm saying that they aren't."

You have to have higher AP to stomp somebody. That is a hard objective fact.

Alright, I've given my argument for why I disagree, if majority disagree with me, then I'll concede, but I'm not going to keep arguing the same point over and over again, also NNT also has wank, don't put it on a pedestal like it's better than other verses, we had 6-A+ Mael at one point, remember that

Pretty sure that was due to backwards powerscaling from the Gods when we assumed he had 20% of the Demon King's power. And back than the Demon King was High 6-A.

But now we no longer consider the Commandments and Graces to be split evenly by the Gods.

Peter1129 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Thing is Zeldris' 2nd Demon Mark specifically multiplies his Ominous Nebula which is both speed and power. So Zeldris doubling his speed = him doubling his AP. And this only scales to his attack speed via Ominous Nebula. Nobody else scales to it.
I suppose with our chain of scaling. I could possibly roll with a "Possibly Sub-Relativistic" Ominious Nebula.

I can actually agree with Baseline Sub Relativistic via Ominous Nebula, however it wouldn't scale to anyone's normal speed, as it's the barrier around Zeldris not zeldris himself who's speed on his own is comparable to Ludoshel

My body is ready for the inFAMOUS threads.....

Though, shouldn't we opt for the recalc instead of the messy old one?

... that would require Versus to edit it accordingly though

DMUA said:
My body is ready for the inFAMOUS threads.....
Though, shouldn't we opt for the recalc instead of the messy old one?

... that would require Versus to edit it accordingly though
As messy as it is. Much of the scaling is still valid and accepted. Just not the vaporization end. The reason I tried to re-do it was to make it more understandable to those who aren't great with understanding calculations. Even though I got some different results.

So should we use the old one by KamiYasha that 43 Gigatons or should we use the new one by ByAsura that's 33 Gigatons? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't really matter that much since the values aren't that different so the scaling should still be the same.

I'm not sure. I thought we already accepted the pulverization end of the original version. Should we ask a calc member which one to use? Or should we just keep moving on with the original?

Alright so anyways now we just wait for the people in the old thread to come to the new one. Or should I bump the message on their wall again?

Alright well just in case they forgot about it I decided to change the post on their wall from the first thread to both threads. Though I'm not gonna bump them.

We need to decide what we're doing, so...

MY SCALING:

20-40K: High 7-A+ = 4.2 Gigatons

40K-60K: 6-C = 43 Gigatons

88K-114K: High 6-C = 221 Gigatons or higher

142K-201K: High 6-C = 442 Gigatons or higher

201K-Higher Power level = High 6-C+ = 884 Gigatons or higher

Original Demon = Low 6-B = 1 Teraton

Gods 1/2 Power = At least Low 6-B = At least 1 Teraton

Gods Full Power = At least Low 6-B = At least 2 Teratons

PETER AND VERSUS SCALING:

We need to decide what we're doing, so

20-40K: High 7-A+ = 4.2 Gigatons

40K-60K: 6-C = 43 Gigatons

88K-114K: High 6-C = 221 Gigatons or higher

142K-201K: High 6-C+ = 550 Gigatons

201K-Higher Power level = Low 6-B = 1 Teraton

Original Demon = At least Low 6-B = At least 2 Teraton

Gods 1/2 Power = At least Low 6-B = At least 2 Teraton

Gods Full Power = At least Low 6-B+ = At least 4 Teratons

So everyone should pick a side and decide which version of scaling we should use

Back