• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive 1-A & possible High 1-A Noein Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumblr n2kdgyc82H1s2fvaso1 500
Outerversal Level Haruka Kaminogi is more than likely a thing. Eat your heart out , The Beyonder .

Hello everyone. My name is The 2nd Existential Seed. Sorry about two revision threads in the span of two days, but this is so important that it did not want to wait for it . I created a blog that went into deep detail about two episodes in Noein : Episode 2 & 6 , both that supported an 1-A Noein in Dub & Sub .

In an nutshell my most powerful point is from Episode 6 . In that episode , they explicitly mentioned that the distance between each of the infinite number of dimensions is infinite, suggesting an Infinitely Layered Multiverse, or High 1-B . La-Cryma, an place where Karasu and his group reside in ,that want the Dragon Torque is stated to be above all dimensions, which would mean the multiverse as a result. That means even low-mid tiers , such as Karasu are 1-A. Many entities scale to be comparable / weaker to Karasu : ( Attori , his group members , other denizens of La-Cryma ) , while some scale to be superior ( Dragon Riders , Fodder Warriors , Noein , Haruka ) . They would also scale to Irrevelant speed of varying degrees , as there are some comparable to the group after the Dragon Torc ( Karasu , Attori , other members of such group , most of the denizens in La-Cryma ) , while others scale to be superior ( Dragon Riders, Fodder Warriors from Noein , Noein himself , and Haruka ) .

These things from Episode 6 are near impossible to debunk . What i am really here to discuss is a few other things. Like whether the Multiverse statement is at least High 1-B , or just straight up High 1-B ( Which is more likely ) .

However, the second thing i want about nearly warrants an High 1-A Haruka Kaminogi . I know that sounds like the craziest thing that came out of my mouth . But... the Dimension Horizon ( Which was implied to be above La-Cryma the same way it is above the series of dimensions ) is unknown tiering to me Doubt High 1-A , 1-A , but it might be ... want to debate and see if it scales to Haruka, as she was fine in this higher-dimension that is above La-Cryma as it is above the series of dimensions . This only scales to ( in terms of weakest to strongest ) : Karasu post-merging with Yuu ( Karasu when he merged with Yuu gained enough raw power to exist within the Dimensnion Horizon, an place above La-Cryma , without much effort on his part. ) , Noein ( Being immeasurably above even Karasu post merging with Yuu . No-selled Karasu post merged form's attacks and still considered him nothing more than a nuisance even now . Could only be defeated by Haruka Kaminogi ) , and Haruka Kaminogi ( being immeasurably stronger than Noein even when using less than an portion of her true powers ) . This would make Haruka Kaminogi not only high 1-A , but arguably ( in terms of raw power ) the most powerful High 1-A on the site. That.. is downright crazy , especially considering Demonbane & Chtulhu Mythos exists . I am not the best when it comes to this level of power , which is why i need assistance from the best of the best who knows dimensional tiering to sort the Dimension Horizon & At least High 1-B or just High 1-B Multiverse. out . Help is truly appreciated .

The scenes of the Dimension Horizon ? I already said were to find the statemetns for La-Cryma and the statement for the distance between dimensions ( Episode 6, near the middle ) .Episodes 23 & 24 are where Dimension Horizon is. 3 characters would scale: Karasu post-merging with Yuu ( Karasu when he merged with Yuu gained enough raw power to exist within the Dimensnion Horizon, an place above La-Cryma , without much effort on his part. ) , Noein ( Being immeasurably above even Karasu post merging with Yuu . No-selled Karasu post merged form's attacks and still considered him nothing more than a nuisance even now . Could only be defeated by Haruka Kaminogi ) , and Haruka Kaminogi ( being immeasurably stronger than Noein even when using less than an portion of her true powers ) . Haruka Kaminogi with scaling from Dimension Horizon might very well be the strongest High 1-A ( In terms of raw power ) on the site . But i need more input about Dimension Horizon .

Hi Julian here. Well I've just seen the episodes that Seed pointed out for evidence on High 1-B to 1-A and I can confirm the statements made by Seed on his Blog. However I should point out that there are sometimes that when they say Dimension they mean Universe. However when Haruka said that they were reaching a land beyond all dimensions she was clearly talking about Spatial Dimensions.

Anyways there are a few things I want to say concerning N oeinverse:

1.If what you say in your blog about Haruka existing on every posible Dimension in the Multiverse is true then Haruka should scale to being Omnipresent or at least Nigh-Omnipresent. Unless what you mean by that is that Haruka is In every posible Dimension and not necessarily everywhere in said Dimensions that is.

2.Concerning the structure of the Multiverse I believe it should be High 1-B even if it's higher than it's Baseline level. The reason I suggest this is because saying that it's at least High 1-B would suggest that the Multiverse (Which by itself is a structure of Space and Time) has the possibility of being a realm outside of Time and Space (Which of course its not the case)

3.Karasu should definitely scale to 1-A considering that he is much stronger than most of the group that existen on the realm beyond Dimensions.

4.Now about Noein and Haruka...this might come as a shocker to you but I despite how powerful they are believe that they should peak at 1-A. The reason i say this is because Both Haruka and Noein meanwhile they are very powerful their powers and abilities are slightly lacking because many other 1-A's have much more abilities even those who are Baseline 1-A. And they also suffer the same treatment as Hajun as they have some weaknesses that hinder them from becoming true High 1-A's. Now i do believe that Haruka and Noein are very powerful and i believe that their power rivals and possibly even surpasses that of Hajun. My recommendation for their tiers would be something like "1-A potencially High 1-A" (Like a certain guy named HE)

Anyways this is just me throwing my two cents at this. This definitely needs to be highlighted as it is huge.

Oh and by the way yes if the Dimension Horizon is infitely higher than La-Cryma then it would be necessary to have at least Hajun's level of power to exist in such a realm.

I looked over this briefly. It's definitely not High 1-A.

Being stronger than another 1-A is not High 1-A. Being ridiculously stronger than another 1-A is not High 1-A.

Even 1-B to 1-A is debatable. Infinite distance between infinite "dimensions" could very well just refer to the spatial distance between parallel universes.

I agree with Promestein on the matter of not necessarily being High 1-A. But the reason Seed states that 1-A might be a thing is because Haruka and Karasu were entering a realm above all Dimensions and said Multiverse having Infinite Dimensions. I think that it's posible that the space between Dimensions might be referring to each Dimension being Infinitely higher than the other.

And meanwhile we are on this subject I would like to ask you Promestein what would constitute a High 1-A. I'm just a little confused is a High 1-A someone who was little to no weaknesses correct???

Oh and Mattweh if you want to see the paragraphs on Seed's blog i suggest you press the link which is in the description above in this thread as opossed to going there directly because i tries that and no paragraphs appeared but if you press the link above the paragraphs might show.

@Prom & @Matt

First off, thank you two for actually considering coming here. So, with that out of the way, let's begin with you @Promestein:

I see. Well then, High 1-A is based off of scaling from being above the Infinite-DImensional Multiverse via being able to exist in La-Cryma . Haruka can also exist in the Dimension Horizon, which is a higher-dimension compared to La-Cryma. That is why those 3 scale to High 1-A somewhat , not necessarily because of how much stronger Haruka is than the others. I can understand what your coming from however. 1-A is more possible than High 1-A , but i wanted to at least mention this . If existing in a realm, that is above La-Cryma, which is above the Infinite Dimensions doesn't equate to High 1-A Prom , exactly what would that be rated as ?

Same reason as above.

They are heavily referring to Infinite-Dimensions by this, and heavily imply the Multiverse to be an Infinitely-Layered Dimension. Same reasons as the ones Julian said, who quite literally took it right out of my mouth.

Being stronger than a 1-A is not High 1-A. Transcending a 1-A while having a minor limit is High 1-A or something like that

@Saiyan God Julian

1. Thanks for that man, i appreciate it.

2. I understand. High 1-B then. That is quite alright with me.

3. Awesome.

4. Hmm... This might be debatable, depending on what the criteria for being High 1-A is. 1-A potentially High 1-A definitely works for me if it is applied for the God Tiers .

Anyways as I said before I believe this should be highlighted as this is a HUGE upgrade for the Noein verse and more input would be necessary. I'm going to go to sleep now but tomorrow I will come back here to see what you guys have to say.

@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot .

Oh man. Azzy has arrived. You arrived earlier than i thought you would . Anyways... Like mentioned in the Blog , i have NO idea how to screenshot. In my Blog, i mentioned that Episode 6 and Episodes 23 & 24 of Noein had the feats in it. You can find Noein easily on Youtube in the Dub, it has the same feats.

You don't need to screenshot. Just link what you're talking about with a timestamp. Upgrade threads always require the evidence to actually be included.

What Azzy said makes sense though. Just link the videos and put the timestamp for each scene and statement on the description.

Alright. Let's do this.

1. 1: 0:13 to about 0:17 of Episode 6 . Haruka mentions that they were goingto an realm beyond all possible dimensions . That dimension is La-Cryma , where Karasu and his group live and breath in liike Humans breath on Earth. Even being able to exist within this dimension above all dimensions warrants 1-A .
  1. 2: 8:43 onwards of Episode 6 . They mention that the Multiverse is infinite number of dimensions , and they show that although each Dimension connect, each one of the[http:// https://youtu.be/ZN0jteGXbYY?t=8m42s m branches off into infinity , meaning that the distance that each of the Dimensions have are infinite] . That seems to be High 1-B to me.
I will get into episode 23 & 24 in a bit.

Both of those use dimension in the context of "alternate universe". The second example is very explicit in this, showing alternate Harukas as there would be in an infinite multiverse.

Though I would like to see the examples from 23 and 24.

Even if we consider it to be 2-A via having an infinite number of "dimensions" , what about the clear reference of each of these "dimensions" being connected in a similar way to an infinite-dimensional plane, and mentioning that the difference between each dimension is infinite ? They explicitly mention that the distance / lines between each of these alternate universes are infinite . They connect and group them all together like a Multiverse should , I agree to this fact , but the difference between each of these dimensions being infinite as directly stated . Would an 2-A Multiverse be explicitly mentioning that fact ? Would the difference between two universes normally be infinite within a 2-A world ? I am not certain of this fact. To be 2-A you need to just have an infinite number of realities, not the heavy implication of each reality being infinitely above the previous. Yes they do mention the multiverse as universes in some ways, but also imply them to be actual spatio-dimensions / similar nature to them in other ways.

That is exactly the way infinitely branching timelines are portrayed in the vast majority of media that does so. It is not how higher spatial dimensions are portrayed.

"They told him that every figure of space is but the result of the intersection by a plane of some corresponding figure of one more dimension—as a square is cut from a cube or a circle from a sphere. The cube and sphere, of three dimensions, are thus cut from corresponding forms of four dimensions that men know only through guesses and dreams; and these in turn are cut from forms of five dimensions, and so on up to the dizzy and reachless heights of archetypal infinity."

This is an example of a quote that very explicitly talks about higher dimensions and layers of existence. Things like this must be very clear.

Perhaps it would be more clear if we could find the subbed version of Noein. I mean the subbed version IS the original after all and if we find it we should resort using that one.

I will admit, their reference is completely different from the quote you gave me. However, to be completely honest i still do not fully get it. Infinitely branching realities are portrayed as having each reality infinitely above the previous reality ? . Because if i am not mistaken, that is what the proffessor is mentioning. What i meant by the distance, is that each "Dimension" apparently had infinite distance between each other before reaching the other " Dimension " . To me , that functions similarly to an Infinite-Dimensional Multiverse /Infinitely-Layered Multiverse, but not in the same sense as most verses deal with higher-dimensional tiering . In some cases to me it seems like 2-A , but also seems like High 1-B mostly . I am pretty sure it doesn't have to be mentioned the same exact way for it to be High 1-B . This very well might be the same instances.

Uhmm... Julian. is right. I'll re-check with the subbed version and see if it's wording is different for how the Multiverse is set up .

In terms of 3-D distance, an alternate timeline is always infinitely far away from another. You cannot travel to an alternate timeline by moving any distance. That is what the infinite distance refers to. It does not refer to infinitely higher layers of existence, or else all infinite multiverses would be High 1-B by default.

I would be interested to see the subbed version, yes.

I see... Thanks for your assistance.

Surprise , Surprise . She does say something different.

11:16 onwards We acknolwedge that there are infinite dimensions ( Universes ) in the Multiverse , correct ? She says something interesting i never picked up before . Yes she mentions that each dimension diverges to infinity , not mentioning distance or anything like that like the Dub . She also mentions in the sub , that each dimension ( which they are an infinite number of Universes / "Dimensions") has within it dimensions that branches off into infinity horzontally So that essentially means, every dimension has an infinite number of dimensions within itself, and each dimension branches off into infinity as well . What exactly would this imply ?

Well I'll have to agree with Azzy on that point. I mean that's the reason why we believe the DB Multiverse is like one Huge Universe.

But yeah we should see the Subbed version as it may have something entirely different from the dub.

DarkLK said:
There are no word "dimensions". The original uses the term "timespaces" (µÖéþ®║: Jiku). This is basically a synonym for the words "universe" and "continuum".
And this friends, is how you shut down a major upgrade with 3 sentences

DarkLK said:
Okay guys, I will not stretch this farce.
There are no word "dimensions". The original uses the term "timespaces" (µÖéþ®║: Jiku). This is basically a synonym for the words "universe" and "continuum".
This explains why everything discussed sounds exactly like the description of a multiverse, then.

So, is even High 2-A legitimate? I mostly skimmed over this and the other one, reading what Azzy, Dark, and some of Seed said, but is there any transcendental beings, or is that bunk too?

The real cal howard said:
So, is even High 2-A legitimate? I mostly skimmed over this and the other one, reading what Azzy, Dark, and some of Seed said, but is there any transcendental beings, or is that bunk too?
Dunno. Has any evidence been posted for it?

you SEVERELY underestimate high 1-A. becoming high 1-A isnt that simple. you could be infinityxinfinityxinfinity stronger than a 1-A, and still be a regular 1-A

Since DarkLK and Azathoth have disproven these claims, I will close this thread. I would appreciate if you avoid bringing up this subject again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back