• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Calculation Stacking

I slept 18 hours and just woke up at 1:20 🗿

I will look into these things later

But
"Instant" is generally lowballed to "1 second", rather than a literal interpretation of "0 seconds".

It is not taken to mean something in the middle like "As if the other character was frozen" (which would put all of those feats at minimum at Supersonic).
Wtf do you mean? We are not using "instant" as literal at any time, we are just using what happens in the feat. You act as if people don't know things and then state the obvious

"Bro, instant does not mean 0 seconds"

Of course, which is why Mash is not someone with infinite speed
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg
images_-_2022-05-17T173933.862.jpeg

Wtf do you mean? We are not using "instant" as literal at any time, we are just using what happens in the feat. You act as if people don't know things and then state the obvious

"Bro, instant does not mean 0 seconds"

Of course, which is why Mash is not someone with infinite speed

I did not just say "Instant does not mean 0 seconds", I also said "Instant generally means 1 second", and "Instant does not mean as if the other character was frozen", in response to someone saying that the timeframe given for the feat is justified by a statement of it being "instant".

I would have calced "Does thousands of strikes in an instant" as "Does thousands of strikes in 1 second", not as "Does thousands of strikes in 0.0004 seconds."

"Instant" can mean anything within 1 to 0 seconds in 90% of cases. If a person or character is shown to be frozen within those "instante" then Clover's method can be used to calculate the feat

Within this thread I have not seen any person using "instant" as an excuse for the method.

"Instant" can mean anything within 1 to 0 seconds in 90% of cases. If a person or character is shown to be frozen within those "instante" then Clover's method can be used to calculate the feat

Within this thread I have not seen any person using "instant" as an excuse for the method.
I was just about to write this.

It's stated to be instant just to make it clear that the movement is on slow mo. So Instant statement can be considered as a slow mo statement.

From what I've heard, we look for statements a lot more explicit than that for static mediums like manga.

A character having not moved between 2 panels is not considered evidence of them being frozen.

And so, I don't think something which provides evidence for a 1 second timeframe is enough for treating them as frozen.

This calc doesn't have Slow mo Statement. But in the manga is clear that the Panels is Frozen then it's fine.
We don't need the explici Statement when the manga shows it does Frozen.
Also this calc
There's no statement that he seen the bullet in slow mo , he just saying the bullet is slow.
2 of this is completely Fine.

For the first one, it seems like it was accepted because an inhuman object that moves automatically (in that case an explosion) was shown as frozen while characters move. A person being in the same pose seems quite dissimilar to this.

The second one is an animated clip, where we see the bullets slow down until they're frozen, and then we see the character begin to move, and start flicking them away, while the bullets remain frozen the entire time. That's also very different from what's happening here.

I'm not really seeing that, the spears of water and the water in the surrounding area look different across those pages. But I could just be blind, maybe we should wait for other people to chime in.

I'm not really seeing that, the spears of water and the water in the surrounding area look different across those pages. But I could just be blind, maybe we should wait for other people to chime in.
Yeah because Mash has Cut the Water, but the Water is on the same position. if we cut the waterfall the water will still fall, except in slow motion, the same applies to Domina's water.

I don't think so.

Here's a video where I lined up the panels and flickered back and forth, you can try that yourself. There seems to be waves of water underneath which have gone from being in the middle of shooting out, to having settled on the floor.

(I think it's worth noting that, even if this were accepted, I would still disagree with the calc due to the calc stacking concerns outlined in the OP)

I don't think so.

Here's a video where I lined up the panels and flickered back and forth, you can try that yourself. There seems to be waves of water underneath which have gone from being in the middle of shooting out, to having settled on the floor.

(I think it's worth noting that, even if this were accepted, I would still disagree with the calc due to the calc stacking concerns outlined in the OP)
In the first Page The water was just about to be fired, and in the scene on the same page, you can see the water being launched towards Mash, of course there is a larger flow of water, as we saw after Mash cut the water. What I mean is that after Mash cuts off the water, the water stays upright in position.

I have alternative calc that I've did.

Again, I dont remember anything stating that Mash saw stuff as frozen. But Domina was seeing Mash as frozen, as if he weren't moving, because Mash was scooping up Poseidon dumping him off the edge and then moving back into place once in a while, which is why he wasn't able to see Mash doing his bucket brigade. It was only until he focused really hard that he was able to see Mash doing his movements.

Honestly, is there any calculations where someone sees an opponent froze because said opponent is doing multiple actions and going back into place every once in a while? Because if so, couldn't it be used as a reference?

Again, I dont remember anything stating that Mash saw stuff as frozen. But Domina was seeing Mash as frozen, as if he weren't moving, because Mash was scooping up Poseidon dumping him off the edge and then moving back into place once in a while, which is why he wasn't able to see Mash doing his bucket brigade. It was only until he focused really hard that he was able to see Mash doing his movements.

Honestly, is there any calculations where someone sees an opponent froze because said opponent is doing multiple actions and going back into place every once in a while? Because if so, couldn't it be used as a reference?
No, the main character with the credited speed has to be viewed as frozen, someone powerscaling to that character being viewed as frozen wouldn't work. It'd dilute the system too much.

So, if both of them were, let's say baseline Subsonic+, the numbers for those would get multiplied?
Not how it works.

Suppose you are Character A and you are blitzing Character B, who normally operates at Subsonic speed. To you, he appears at walking pace or 1.3 m/s (3 mile average walking speed). And you yourself are running so fast that even in slow mo you appear to be making afterimages, so your apparent speed is 34.3 m/s.

Your Apparent speed: 34.3 m/s

Object's Apparent Speed: 1.3 m/s

Object's true speed: 34.3 m/s.

Person's True Speed= (Object's true speed/Object's apparent speed) * Person's apparent speed

Person's True Speed= (34.3/1.3) * 34.3= 904.992307692 m/s or 905 m/s rounded off (Supersonic+). This is your blitzing capability.

Not how it works.
Sorry, my brain went and shut down. Wouldn't be able to understand it anyways.
No, the main character with the credited speed has to be viewed as frozen, someone powerscaling to that character being viewed as frozen wouldn't work. It'd dilute the system too much.
Sorry, I'm having a hard time understanding this. So Mash is the main character. He was viewed as frozen by Domina, the one he was technically blitzing, as frozen. Not because Domina was too fast, but because Mash was too fast while repeating his actions before standing in place every few moments to make it seem like he wasn't moving. Is there any calc out there similar to this description?

Sorry, I'm having a hard time understanding this. So Mash is the main character. He was viewed as frozen by Domina, the one he was technically blitzing, as frozen. Not because Domina was too fast, but because Mash was too fast while repeating his actions before standing in place every few moments to make it seem like he wasn't moving. Is there any calc out there similar to this description?
Is Mash the one with the stated speed? Is he going all out here? Is he being viewed as frozen mid-movement? Is there a statement saying that he is being viewed as frozen?

Is Mash the one with the stated speed?
No, there are practically no stated speeds for Mash. His opponents are usually the one with stated speeds, such as Margaret being the speed of sound and having sound based magic. And Levis with his mach 8 railgun, which as we've been discussing in this thread, is kinda sus scaling Domina's reactions to it. So if we were to pick the best reaction speed for Domina, it would be baseline Subsonic+ for calcs, am I getting this right? Because Domina scales to a base Mash at his limits, when last arc, Mash was barely keeping up but still slower than a transonic character.
Is he going all out here?
If you're referring to Mash, no, he is quite literally clowning on Domina because he's so fast.

If you're referring to Domina, yes, this was him going all out in his Thirds state. Though it is wise to note that Domina stole the Wand of Begginings during this fight, and was amped up while also using a higher form that focused on speed and attack. Yet Mash was still clowning on him...
Is he being viewed as frozen mid-movement?
Domina was seeing Mash as frozen because Mash was purposefully standing in pace for a moment or so to make it look like he had never left his place to Domina's vision. While Mash was doing his bucket brigade, he was scooping up Poseidon's, Domina's Thirds summon, attacks and itself before dumping them off a ledge. Because of this, Domoma had no idea why Poseidon's attacks were gone and why it was shrinking. And as I said before, it was only until Domina focused really hard that he saw what was happening.

As to whether this means Mash saw Domina as a statue, idk.
Is there a statement saying that he is being viewed as frozen?
Again, if you're referring to Domina, read above.
If you're referring to Mash, no.

I will try to do a recalculation later and make a argument. For now I'm busy.

@WrongIdea21; By the way, I prefer that for now we discuss only the Timeframe and not the distance, I don't want to complicate this too much

EDIT: Okay, unfortunately I didn't have time to elaborate or recalculate. Tomorrow after my school I will definitely have time

Last edited:
No, there are practically no stated speeds for Mash. His opponents are usually the one with stated speeds, such as Margaret being the speed of sound and having sound based magic. And Levis with his mach 8 railgun, which as we've been discussing in this thread, is kinda sus scaling Domina's reactions to it.
Then nah, I don't think we can use it like this.

To qualify, Mash would have to view the Railgun as slow and then outpace its rounds by his afterimage thingy, which I am afraid is not the case here.

You explicitly have to dodge the object itself that has the stated speed, you can't use someone else as proxy here even if they have a history of being faster than those railgun rounds unless statements for those exist as well.

If you're referring to Mash, no, he is quite literally clowning on Domina because he's so fast.

If you're referring to Domina, yes, this was him going all out in his Thirds state. Though it is wise to note that Domina stole the Wand of Begginings during this fight, and was amped up while also using a higher form that focused on speed and attack. Yet Mash was still clowning on him...
Also a no to usability then. Because this doesn't give us much of an idea to confirm whether he was moving faster than railgun rounds here.

Not only that, as per my first point, Mash is not blitzing the railgun, he's shown to "blitz" someone who can supposedly outpace the railgun rounds.

Domina was seeing Mash as frozen because Mash was purposefully standing in pace for a moment or so to make it look like he had never left his place to Domina's vision. While Mash was doing his bucket brigade, he was scooping up Poseidon's, Domina's Thirds summon, attacks and itself before dumping them off a ledge. Because of this, Domoma had no idea why Poseidon's attacks were gone and why it was shrinking. And as I said before, it was only until Domina focused really hard that he saw what was happening.
Yeah no, that can't be counted as movement, you need to be seen as frozen mid-movement, if you're just literally standing still there you're not even moving at all.

As to whether this means Mash saw Domina as a statue, idk.

Again, if you're referring to Domina, read above.
If you're referring to Mash, no.
Standing still unfortunately disqualifies the feat from being usable (Since there's no usable apparent speed for the object to begin with, and we can't use timeframes for the slow-mo formula), that and you're not directly dodging the projectile with the stated speed.

Last edited:
Then nah, I don't think we can use it like this.

To qualify, Mash would have to view the Railgun as slow and then outpace its rounds by his afterimage thingy, which I am afraid is not the case here.

You explicitly have to dodge the object itself that has the stated speed, you can't use someone else as proxy here even if they have a history of being faster than those railgun rounds unless statements for those exist as well.
I mean this isnt about the railgun itself but Domina's reactions scaling to it die to Levis viewing Domina as top dog, but I think I get it
Also a no to usability then. Because this doesn't give us much of an idea to confirm whether he was moving faster than railgun rounds here.

Not only that, as per my first point, Mash is not blitzing the railgun, he's shown to "blitz" someone who can supposedly outpace the railgun rounds.
Well the railgun itself isn't important here, because Levi's is another character that Mash fought, before Mash moved onto Domina. And Domina shouldn't be physically faster than the Railgun, only his reactions? I guess? Since Mash was the one to react to said railgun rounds, calculate the time he'd have to hit said rounds, and then wack them.
Yeah no, that can't be counted as movement, you need to be seen as frozen mid-movement, if you're just literally standing still there you're not even moving at all.
I guess that makes sense, but even I'm starting to get confused
Standing still unfortunately disqualifies the feat from being usable (Since there's no usable apparent speed for the object to begin with, and we can't use timeframes for the slow-mo formula), that and you're not directly dodging the projectile with the stated speed.
If I were to understand this point, I'm pretty sure Mash was still doing all his actions. He does his actions, scooping up Poseidon and it's attacks. But for a few moments while doing this, he stays in place to trick Domina into thinking that he had never moved. So while Mash was doing his bucket brigade, he had to travel the distance and back so fast where Domina didn't notice or see Mash, while Mash himself stays in place for a moment or two at times to make it look like he had never moved an inch.

I'm going to be honest, even I'm confused at this time. Maybe it's best if I posted the chapter itself so that it can be read? Now this isnt me making fun of you and I'm hoping it isnt seen that way, I'm just suggesting this option because the manga might explain the situation better. And it's also a chance to shill.

Also also, there is a way better option to determine the distance between Poseidon and Mash at the end of the hall.

Well the railgun itself isn't important here, because Levi's is another character that Mash fought, before Mash moved onto Domina. And Domina shouldn't be physically faster than the Railgun, only his reactions? I guess? Since Mash was the one to react to said railgun rounds, calculate the time he'd have to hit said rounds, and then wack them.
Kind of is because the idea here is to reduce proxies as much as possible.

I guess that makes sense, but even I'm starting to get confused
I mean, think about it.

How the hell are you gonna get "Object's apparent speed" if that object doesn't even move to begin with? Speed is defined as distance/time.

If I were to understand this point, I'm pretty sure Mash was still doing all his actions. He does his actions, scooping up Poseidon and it's attacks. But for a few moments while doing this, he stays in place to trick Domina into thinking that he had never moved. So while Mash was doing his bucket brigade, he had to travel the distance and back so fast where Domina didn't notice or see Mash, while Mash himself stays in place for a moment or two at times to make it look like he had never moved an inch.
Yeah but Domina still doesn't lunge in to attack and just stays standing there. Since no distance is moved, an "Object's apparent speed" ultimately cannot be calculated.

I'm going to be honest, even I'm confused at this time. Maybe it's best if I posted the chapter itself so that it can be read? Now this isnt me making fun of you and I'm hoping it isnt seen that way, I'm just suggesting this option because the manga might explain the situation better. And it's also a chance to shill.
K.

Also also, there is a way better option to determine the distance between Poseidon and Mash at the end of the hall.
Not too sure, the images don't exactly leave much to interpretation.

Oh ok that makes a whole lot more sense reading everything above this. Anyways, is that a yes for the chapter?
Not too sure, the images don't exactly leave much to interpretation.
I mean, using that one shot where mash is close to Domina to scale his height, then using a shot where Domina is right by Poseidon to get his height, and then finally angsizing the distance between Poseidon and Mash during the bucket brigade would get a good distance, right?

Oh ok that makes a whole lot more sense reading everything above this. Anyways, is that a yes for the chapter?
Ye, gimme the chapter link and I'll see what goes where.

I mean, using that one shot where mash is close to Domina to scale his height, then using a shot where Domina is right by Poseidon to get his height, and then finally angsizing the distance between Poseidon and Mash during the bucket brigade would get a good distance, right?
Can you link the image?

Ye, gimme the chapter link and I'll see what goes where.
Read chapters 96 and 97
Hopefully you can ignore the ads
Can you link the image?
img

For scaling Domina's height through pixel scaling ig. Mash has a stated heigh, I just forgot what it was. You can just go to Mashle's wikipedia's page, then turn on the japanese text at the side to find out easily.
img

For Poseidon's heigh, the right panel
img

img

Couldn't find a merged spread, but this could find the distance in a safer manner. Though this may be a lowball, but it's better than nothing.

I will try to do a recalculation later and make a argument. For now I'm busy.

@WrongIdea21; By the way, I prefer that for now we discuss only the Timeframe and not the distance, I don't want to complicate this too much
Fair Enough.

I already explain why the Timeframe is should be 0.013 senconds.
0096-005.png

Domina Shoot the Water Spears
0096-006.png

The Water Spears was Gone.
0096-009.png

All he did was scooping the water, Domina and His Water is Frozen. I don't get why does this need any statement if there was an explicit conclusive evidence.

Okay, finally I have some time for this
Is Mash the one with the stated speed?
As @AnAverageUsername says, Mash has no real statement about his speed, or to be more exact, no "real" one. In chapter 59 the characters believe that Mash is able to break the sound barrier through sheer speed, however, it's later revealed that he is actually slower than sound. This already gives us a notion of what Mash's speed is capable of being, something at least subsonic+ at worst. And to support him being at least subsonic+ is when it is shown that he is able to react to attacks that move at the speed of sound 3 times in a single chapter. Also, I want to state again, Mash's speed already varies by nature, but he increases and decreases according to the opponent's level. Therefore, maybe we can use the reaction speed at the subsonic+ level for the calculation as a massive low-end, since the difference in level between Mash from chapter 59 and Domina is the same as an ant and an elephant
Is he going all out here?
Okay, I guess you don't understand or AnAverange is wrong Or both

Mash is NEVER serious or going with all out in ANY moment, fight, or anything within the series, this being something thanks to his subconscious to hold back regardless of how dangerous the situation is. So whether he is "going all out" or not is not relevant, what we have to look at is Mash's level between one fight and another to determine how strong he is from one fight to the next, and in the case between Domina and Lévis's Secondth, the difference is ridiculous big. To give you an idea, Lévis's Secondth (Raigun) is considered to be able to compare with visionaries, while Domina as a kid was able to defeat and destroy a visionary without difficulty, he is also called the most powerful enemy and was the first to make Mash remove his bracelets, which limit his strength.

I REALLY don't know why it is so difficult to consider Domina's Third Line to be faster than the Raigun. Like, for real

Mash vs Railgun
Mash vs Domina's Third Line

The son of a bitch is literally FTE and is too fast for Mash to predict. Besides Lévis HIMSELF calls Domina as invincible
Is he being viewed as frozen mid-movement? Is there a statement saying that he is being viewed as frozen?
Now things get complicated
Just to simplify things, i want you to understand that the tens of thousands of movements happen in the timeframe of these two panels:
0096-005.png
0096-006.png

Now
Is Domina frozen?
YES
As we can clearly see, Domina begins his Waters Mad Lance in this position, and when his attack is erased from existence and we see Mash's perspective, Domina is in the EXACT same position in all scenes. If Domina could really move some centimeter when Mash is doing his thousands of moves his arm or at least his hair would have minimally changed position, something that does not happen at any time. To give you a idea, it is even that the water surrounding Domina also did not move during all that happened

CombinedMeme_19052022162123.jpg

Of course, there is a slight difference, which is the amount of water, but we already know why.

Also, in the scene above you can noticeably see that the water jets are frozen in air, which obviously does not follow the laws of physics. If you "cut" the water it won't be cut like something physical (Btw, Domina's water is natural and not shown to break the physics).
It should be noted that the first thing Mash did before his thousands moves was to erase the attack, so even when he was doing all his stuff the spell was still "frozen" in perspective, as the water remains that way even after Domina starts to realize that strange things are happening.

I can see four endings to this feat
  1. Continue with the current calculation
  2. Use the subsonic+ reaction for Domina
  3. Consider that Domina's body was frozen in perspective
  4. Consider that water jats was frozen in perspective
I am neutral for all results

Last edited:
Okay, finally I have some time for this

As @AnAverageUsername says, Mash has no real statement about his speed, or to be more exact, no "real" one. In chapter 59 the characters believe that Mash is able to break the sound barrier through sheer speed, however, it's later revealed that he is actually slower than sound. This already gives us a notion of what Mash's speed is capable of being, something at least subsonic+ at worst. And to support him being at least subsonic+ is when it is shown that he is able to react to attacks that move at the speed of sound 3 times in a single chapter. Also, I want to state again, Mash's speed already varies by nature, but he increases and decreases according to the opponent's level. Therefore, maybe we can use the reaction speed at the subsonic+ level for the calculation as a massive low-end, since the difference in level between Mash from chapter 59 and Domina is the same as an ant and an elephant
That's... not enough to justify the end of Subsonic+ being used without other concrete statements (I remember a Kill La Kill calc being rejected because it used Mako as being Supersonic, because it did not have any statements supporting that speed despite Mako being shown to be legitimately faster than submachine gun bullets and requiring no calcs to be determined as such because she's so utterly casual and comedic with such feats and that they're nowhere near her best feats, allowing her to scale above the gun's muzzle velocity by default, and still the calc was rejected). At best you can just use a low-ball of 34.3 m/s as the baseline Subsonic.

Mash is NEVER serious or going with all out in ANY moment, fight, or anything within the series, this being something thanks to his subconscious to hold back regardless of how dangerous the situation is. So whether he is "going all out" or not is not relevant, what we have to look at is Mash's level between one fight and another to determine how strong he is from one fight to the next, and in the case between Domina and Lévis's Secondth, the difference is ridiculous big. To give you an idea, Lévis's Secondth (Raigun) is considered to be able to compare with visionaries, while Domina as a kid was able to defeat and destroy a visionary without difficulty, he is also called the most powerful enemy and was the first to make Mash remove his bracelets, which limit his strength. Also, I don't know why it is so difficult to consider Domina's Third Line to be faster than the Raigun. Like, for real

Mash vs Railgun
Mash vs Domina's Third Line
I think that is way too many powerscaling chains to even consider this to be viable to use in the Slow-mo calc.

Again, Domina is a proxy and requires two scaling chains too many to reliably be used as a 8000 kmh projectile in the formula, she scales above Visionaries who in turn are comparable to the railgun. The feat only works if you directly dodge attacks from the person that has that stated speed. Lemme give an example.

"John has a normal operating combat speed of 900 m/s even when holding back. He lunged hard at Trevor with his punch and was going at full power and speed, having reached that speed right as Trevor popped up in front of him, and Trevor easily had enough headroom and dodged the punch, by the time the dodge was complete and Trevor had dodged 0.9 meters down to his crotch, John's already-moving-at-top-speed fist still only moved an inch, and Trevor took the enjoyment of then lying back and watching in slow-motion as Trevor's fist slowly approaches the wall without even knowing that Trevor dodged". This is an example that is usable, granted it doesn't need to be as in-detail as this, it just needs the speed statement and the full-power statement here or something else that confirms that he was truly going at top speed.

The one example that will not apply however, is this:

"John has a normal combat operating speed of 900 m/s, but he was blitzed completely by his beautiful female adversary Charlotte who wasn't even trying. Charlotte then lunged immediately at Trevor at full speed, and Trevor had difficulty dodging Charlotte's attack, only managing to dodge a head's worth of distance and requiring at least a full feet worth of distance from Charlotte's hand to react because she was just so fast". This is where you are no longer able to use that speed because then it runs the risk of being further diluted and abused to kingdom come based on vague statements and hints of a multiplier. These would require even more scrutiny and even more statements from the story to even consider that scaling and their future multipliers as legit and usable.

Perhaps if we did have a sentence where the speed is blurted out loud and the scaling chain is also immediately mentioned right after, like this: "Woah, that Mach 7 Railgun is super fast! And we have a hard time tagging those Visionaries with these guns, but that Domina Gal just completely blitzed them as if they were like freakin' snails!", or something similar, then it might've been on the grounds of being considered as usable. But alas, we don't have anything like that in one single sentence, just vague statements and scaling chains. That's the amount of scrutiny we have to apply with feats like this.

And even if we did consider it, the Slow-Mo formula can't account for usage of timeframe only. You will have to find the distance moved by Mash within that chapter and the timeframe he took to cover that distance, that'd be the Apparent speed, but we only have a distance and no cinematic timeframe to speak of.

Once again, the formula is this:

Person's True Speed= (Object's true speed/Object's apparent speed) * Person's Apparent Speed

Person is Mash

Object is Domina

Object's True Speed is 2222.2222 m/s

Object's apparent speed is 1.57 m/s

Person's apparent speed? No calculable value, because while we have the distance, we do not have the diluted timeframe within which he moved said distance.

I guess your last line of defense to get the Apparent movement speed for Mash would be to divide the distance he moved with Subsonic perception timeframe to get his apparent speed.

But again, the scaling chains and no statements honestly put the usage of the person with the speed in question, because the person is that fast only because of powerscaling and doesn't have that statement to herself, at least, not that direct anyway.

The son of a bitch is literally FTE and is too fast for Mash to predict. Besides Lévis HIMSELF calls Domina as invincible

Now things get complicated
Just to simplify things, i want you to understand that the tens of thousands of movements happen in the timeframe of these two panels:
0096-005.png
0096-006.png

Now
Is Domina frozen? YES
As we can clearly see, Domina begins his Waters Mad Lance in this position, and when his attack is erased from existence and we see Mash's perspective, Domina is in the EXACT same position. If Domina could really move some centimeter when Mash is doing his thousands of moves his arm or at least his hair would have minimally changed position, something that does not happen at any time. To give you a idea, it is even that the water surrounding Domina also did not move during all that happened

CombinedMeme_19052022162123.jpg

Of course, there is a slight difference, which is the amount of water, but we already know why.

Also, in the scene above you can noticeably see that the water jets are frozen in air, which obviously does not follow the laws of physics. If you "cut" the water it won't be cut like something physical (Btw, Domina's water is natural and not shown to break the physics).
It should be noted that the first thing Mash did before his thousands moves was to erase the attack, so even when he was doing all his stuff the spell was still "frozen" in perspective, as the water remains that way even after Domina starts to realize that strange things are happening.

Hmmmmmm, the water sprouts seem a much more usable option, given they are indeed in motion whereas Domina is not.

I can see four endings to this feat
  1. Consider that water jats was frozen in perspective
The water jets end seems to be the most reasonable one, but you will need to do the following first:

1. Find evidence where the story explicitly and thoroughly establishes the validity of the powerscaling where Domina is shown to be faster than Visionaries who are in turn faster than the railgun, you can't just powerscale your way through this, there must be supporting statements like "Woah, she blitzed the Visionaries who are faster than X Speed Railgun" sort of thing.

2. Find some sort of evidence that the jets are indeed running at full power, no holds barred, anything like statements, bodily change or change of intent that is usually associated with going full power in the series, etc.

3. Divide the distance Mash moved with the baseline Subsonic perception timeframe to get the apparent speed

Then it's just a matter of using the Slow-Mo formula.

Last edited:
I don't mean to get up in your face about this, but that's a dude
**** ME. The long hair and dark eyes fooled me.

Also, did you read those two chapters and see those images I posted?
I read Chapter 96 and the scans you sent, and I can kind of guess where you're coming from with this feat.

Mash is definitely at full power here. Domina is...

actually wait

Domina does indeed make a direct comparison between the 8000 kmh projectile, himself and the Visionaries in actual speech. And he seems excited about it.

Only thing left to do now then is to see if his water jets were truly at full power and we can be on our merry way. Though given his increased agitation and emotional state, it... could work?

**** ME. The long hair and dark eyes fooled me.
You're not alone
I read Chapter 96 and the scans you sent, and I can kind of guess where you're coming from with this feat.

Mash is definitely at full power here. Domina is...

actually wait

Domina does indeed make a direct comparison between the 8000 kmh projectile, himself and the Visionaries in actual speech. And he seems excited about it.
Oh shit, that's a surprise
Only thing left to do now then is to see if his water jets were truly at full power and we can be on our merry way. Though given his increased agitation and emotional state, it... could work?
He's in his thirds state with his god summon, so yeah, he'd be full power here before being amped by the Wand of Beginnings.

Wait wait wait wait

Are you literally saying that you didn't know about this scan,
which
is
literally
the
fundamental
basis
of
my
entire
calculation
?
If only you'd explained in more detail that all of this, the speed and the comparison are in the same exact moment then my life wouldn't be a living hell right now.

That being said, still a big fat no to using snail speed as object's apparent speed for the water sprouts. Use walking speed, since Mash is visibly able to collect them in buckets of water without having to exert himself much. And as for the after images, just divide the distance he moved with Subsonic timeframe (Because afterimages) to get his apparent speed and then dump it into the formula.

Person's True Speed= (Object's true speed / Object's apparent speed) * Person's apparent speed

Person's True speed= (2222.2222/1.57) / Person's Apparent Speed

Person's Apparent Speed = Distance moved by Mash / Subsonic baseline timeframe

So yeah, discuss the distance moved now.

Me personally? I'd use the distance between two afterimages as the distance, then multiply it with the "tens of thousands of times" statements, make a 10K end and a 20K end.

EDIT: CONFUSION OF WHO IS WHO SO GOTTA DISCUSS THAT FIRST.

I thought you were talking about the Domina fight

Ok so there seems to be a confusion between who's who. Read LOK's comment up above.
FFS NOT AGAIN.

So is Domina explicitly shown and STATED to have completely blitzed the **** out of Levis? Or is there any scene where Levis is scared shitless by Domina's third form?

Back