• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Leader of the Straw Hat Pirates (Mash Burnedead vs Monkey D. Luffy)

It's equalized speed and the opponent that Mash dodges several times is even superior to him

Holy shit, did you even read the part where I showed Mash reflecting an attack 7 times faster than him?

If that was speed equalized he wouldn't have escaped

You can see that when he moves his hands faster then the two things that will hit him
I mean is there even a way to determine the speed at which the two are moving without any statements or self calculations without guessing in a stationary manga?

It's equalized speed and the opponent that Mash dodges several times is even superior to him

Holy shit, did you even read the part where I showed Mash reflecting an attack 7 times faster than him?
That literally doesn't matter when you can see his hands move fast enough to deflect 2 things point blank

He is blantly moving faster
did you even read the part where I showed Mash reflecting an attack 7 times faster than him?
Can you show it again?

I mean is there even a way to determine the speed at which the two are moving without any statements or self calculations without guessing in a stationary manga?
Yes... You can see with the distance

His hands would need to move faster than the two things that are point blank

Actually I think the hands are moving before the things come out of the ground. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, which is likely.
If there is a fly point blank at your face... You would need to move much more distance to catch it making you faster than it

F for monkeys
maxresdefault_2.jpg

Analytical prediction can even do that with the speed of lightning depending on distance

That wasn't really impressive
Oh yes, Mr. Genius. Of course, in a battle with equalized speed Mash would have great difficulty dodging a kick comparable to him, although he has dodged much more versatile, faster and accurate attacks than himself

Holy shit my lord

This can be an incon as there are to many assumption that needs to be had

How will they start?
How will they adapt?
What will be their reactions when they see each others abilities?
And much much more
Oh yes, Mr. Genius. Of course, in a battle with equalized speed Mash would have great difficulty dodging a kick comparable to him, although he has dodged much more versatile, faster and accurate attacks than himself

Holy shit my lord
perceive danger... Luffy can aswell
predictive analytics
an LS over a million times stronger
with underground mobility

Doesn't help getting grabbed in speed equal While mash doesn't know anything about luffy and his stretchyness

I would assume the longer the fight goes on, the easier it will be to luffy to do that is what tempest meant

Mash never knows anything about the opponent and his magic, his techniques, or even the opponent's style. mash not starting knowing about Luffy physiology doesn't change anything, since in the first instant he will already understand the situation in a few moments
How will they start?
For Luffy's personality, he starts, and with one punch

Mash probably catches him by instinctive reaction and analytical predication when he gets hit (Or before), then punches luffy, notices that nothing happened, and releases him

Both become more cautious, as luffy realizes he is much weaker physically and Mash realizes he can't hurt luffy

Mash never knows anything about the opponent and his magic, his techniques, or even the opponent's style. mash not starting knowing about Luffy physiology doesn't change anything, since in the first instant he will already understand the situation in a few moments

For Luffy's personality, he starts, and with one punch

Mash probably catches him by instinctive reaction and analytical precision when he gets hit (Or before), then punches luffy, notices that nothing happened, and releases him

Both become more cautious, as luffy realizes he is much weaker physically and Mash realizes he can't hurt luffy
Didn't you notice how many assumptions you just made via just the beginning

Also how is luffy much weaker physically when it isn't even a 2x difference

Also how is luffy much weaker physically when it isn't even a 2x difference
LS.
The advantage in AP is also indirect. Mach simply moving his hand made a 7-C feat

And honestly I could do a little multiplier with Mash's calc, since we usually multiply by two feats like that

I can agree with icon

The reasons for Luffy do not convince me, mainly because the main justification is the BFR, something that honestly even Mash could do for the advantage in LS

And because they both have insane adaptations. Both sides need to assume several things to have a victory, and all conclusions come down to adapting. But both adapt to any existing shit

Last edited:
LS.
The advantage in AP is also indirect. Mach simply moving his hand made a 7-C feat

And honestly I could do a little multiplier with Mash's calc, since we usually multiply by two feats like that

I can agree with icon

The reasons for Luffy do not convince me, mainly because the main justification is the BFR, something that honestly even Mash could do for the advantage in LS

And because they both have insane adaptations. Both sides need to assume several things to have a victory, and all conclusions come down to adapting. But both adapt to any existing shit
That a vote change?

It seems the “hanging” or chokeholds are quite common BJJ moves that happen irl.

If mash grabs Luffy with his LS and gets to an arm triangle or rear naked choke the fight is over. There’s no possible way Luffy is getting out of any of those moves especially since he is very outmatched in LS (that is literally required to get out of a rear naked choke since you have to pry the top hand off to decrease the pressure applied)

change my vote to neutral this is interesting now 🤔

Can someone tell me whats stopping Mash from choke holding Luffy until he's done? Or just holding him, as he can't escape?

Again I already said if he puts two hands around his neck he can but with a choke hold or how he did it, he can't
No monkey that’s not how it works.

an arm triangle cuts off the blood flow it would render Luffy unconscious. A rear naked choke would be worse especially with with Mash LS.

More I think about it the more likely it is that mash can just catch him just one time, especially since that Luffy has never dealt with any bjj moves and would not know what’s happening. Not to mention Mash looks very skilled in that art and would probably go for it within minutes if not seconds.

Mash has a wayyy more viable win con imo so ima do a 180 and vote for mash to win this icon is a cop out

If Luffy really has no way of escaping his grasp, I'm voting for Mash as well.

All he has to do is tighten his neck enough to cut off the blood flow and air flow. It'll take less than a minute for a person to fall into unconsciousness, while Luffy isn't normal and may last longer. It'll only be a matter of time, especially if he has no way of breaking out of the hold.

Honestly, Mash just straight-up grappling him does seem like a pretty good win-con here. Luffy can't really do much if Mash gets a solid hold of him due to lifting strength advantage, and reactive evolution won't really help overcome that gap. And Mash is a pretty smart fighter, he'd probably resort to something like that once he realizes that he can't simply punch Luffy out.

voting Mash FRA.

Back