• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse speed revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Õ«ƒÒü½õ©çÕêåÒü«õ©ÇþºÆõ╗Ñõ©ïÒÇüÞ┐¢µÆâÒüùÒü½ÒüìÒüƒÒéÀÒâÑÒâ®ÒéñÒâÉÒâ╝ÒéƵÆâÒüíÞÉ¢ÒüØÒüåÒü¿þÖ¥õ╗Ñõ©èÒü«µö╗µÆâÒéƵ│¿ÒüÄÞ¥╝ÒéôÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒü«þÀÅÒüªÒéÆÒüÖÒéèµè£ÒüæÒéëÒéîÒéïÒÇéþ®║õ©¡Òü½ÒüéÒéèÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÞÀ│Òü¡Õø×ÒéïÚüïÕïòþÑ×þÁîÒü¿µòŵìÀµÇºÒü»ÒÇüÒééÒü»ÒéäÞìÆÕöÉþäíþ¿¢ÒéÆÚüÑÒüïÕ¥îÒéìÒü½þ¢«ÒüìÕÄ╗ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

Indeed in this ten thousandth seconds or less, as it was turned into a chase, he poured more than hundreds of attacks toward Schreiber yet all of them were slipped through The reflex and agility to bounce around while on air, even absurdity is still a long way to be put away.

This was the text used to describe Wolfgang Schreiber's speed feat. Considering "more than hundreds", and the fact that it was at most 100 microseconds, it seems reasonable to have "At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely Sub-Relativistic" for Ren, although it should not scale to Schreiber considering he was using Nilfheimr Fenriswolf to do it

Also, Dark Schneider's loss against Reinhard should be removed, since there was only a net amount of 4 votes for Reinhard.

So a speed upgrade for Ren? And maybe Reinhard? Neat. I'll bring up Everlasting tho and see what he thinks.

Really? 4 votes for him? Huh...could have sworn it was 7 considering that some had decided to change their vote for Reinhard. Then again, someone told me it should have been a tie as Reinhard had no way to get through Dispel Bound or something...hmm....may need to ask a person or two on that after going through that thread again. If they agree, then i'll (sadly IMHO of my match of them~ ;-;) take it off.....for the time being. Probably might do a redux of it at some point.

@HIT: Hmm. Well i just asked Rep about it and he said it looks 7 to him as Prom, Redgrave, Hit the Badass, EMC, Shining Trapezohedron, Ataberkins, and Sage God Slayer seem to be the ones that voted for him.

Then again, i can't really discern this well enough in all honesty. But you can post this up on the Vs Thread Removal board? I'm pretty sure you can do that if it's really just 4 (bad at judging here, personally....real honest here. Maybe others will be able to tell and agree with you?). I don't mind it removed tho if this is the case (though will be sad of it), but putting this up on the board there is something i'd like to see first if anything...

Aside from that, Ren being of this level doesn't sound that far off here. This is him without Briah, or with it?

Are you really just gonna complain about it this much? Cause you know you're being really annoying about this. But whatever if this is how you're gonna act then.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Are you really just gonna complain about it this much? Cause you know you're being really annoying about this. But whatever if this is how you're gonna act then.
yeah my posts are kinda whiny in hindsight

Anyway, I have asked Trexalfa to take a look at this thread

@HIT IT

I recounted.

Here's my final tally:

• Dark Schneider - 3 (Sheoth, Eliminator Venom, Veilas Frostmoon)
  • Reinhard Heydrich - 8 (TISSG7 Redgrave, Promestein, EvilMegaCookie, Ataberkins, Sage God Slayer, Shining Trapezohedron, Hit the Badass, Fabtastic Glasses)
Edit: Scratch that, I just realized you wrote 100 microseconds.

@HIT: Well you're annoying with them and i suggest not complaining at me like that next time.

And okay then.

Even then, i'll just redo it later at a later point.....maybe.

Anyways, i am curious as to what Trex can say here. Perhaps that of Ever and EMC if anything.

.....so you thought we had a 6 vote difference......welp, i'm gonna put them back on their pages then.

And can we please focus on what's to be revised here, which is the speed of Ren and such? Thank you...

CrossverseCrisis said:
And can we please focus on what's to be revised here, which is the speed of Ren and such? Thank you...
Well, the vote thingy WAS a part of the revision, but that's been settled

Anyway this was Ein Faust Finale Ren

So with EFF, Ren would "At least MHS+, Likely Sub-Relativistic" then, hmm? What of base Ren? Would he likely be just the same?

Hmm. It's says on both Ren and Reinhard's pages that they traded 50 strikes in under 100 microseconds.

How's this?

EMC has stated that Ren was using time manipulation to perform the Reinhard feat

So "Supersonic+ in base, likely Sub-Relativistic with Ein Faust Finale"

As I remember it, EFF is when he is at his most powerful as well as fastest. Overture does allow him to go insanely fast, seeing as he did trade 50 blows with Reinhard, using that very time frame as well. The ten-thousandth one.

Which was calced at like being 2,200+ or something.

Edit: Not here, but by a friend of mine. :p

Edit #2: Which was also the high-end if I am not mistaken.

Mmm. So Supersonic+ (for trading blows with the regular LDO members), likely Sub-Rela with EFF (the reasoning for the speed).

Alright.

Edit: @EMC: Really now~

Next thing to solve is the Schreiber problem

Supposedly he was using Nilfheimr Fenriswolf to dodge those attacks

So it doesn't scale to his unmodified speed

I think Schreiber can still scale to being higher than Eleonore and Machina. I think he's supposed to be much faster than Briah Beatrice if what i found of his speed on other sites are right. He;ll just be lower in the MHS+ scale, i think?

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think Schreiber can still scale to being higher than Eleonore and Machina. I think he's supposed to be much faster than Briah Beatrice if what i found of his speed on other sites are right. He;ll just be lower in the MHS+ scale, i think?
What other sites?

Animevice and SpaceBattles Vs threads? I will admit that i just get shit from Vs threads of the characters.....if i only knew japanese and played this game tho. ;-;

Hmm....but idk, he should be still faster than Beatrice, Eleonore, and Machina no? Would be hard to believe him being only as fast as them...

HIT IT said:
Next thing to solve is the Schreiber problem
Supposedly he was using Nilfheimr Fenriswolf to dodge those attacks

So it doesn't scale to his unmodified speed
Aye. He was in White Anna mode, which is basically permanently in Briah.

But Schreiber in Yetzirah should be easily capable of going past Mach 1000, seeing as he is still faster than Beatrice in her Briah. That and the quote from Interview where he literally goes past the speed of sound thousand times over.

ÒüØÒéîÒüîÞ¿╝µïáÒü½µ▓╣µû¡Òü»þÜåþäíÒÇéÕà¿ÕôíÒüîÕêصëïÒüïÒéëÕà¿ÕèøÒéÆþÖ║µÅ«ÒüÖÒéïµ░ùÒüáÒÇéÒéÀÒâÑÒâ®ÒéñÒâÉÒâ╝Òü«ÕèáÚǃÒü»ÒüòÒéëÒü½ÒüòÒéëÒü½ÒÇüÚƒ│ÚǃÒü«ÕìâÕÇìÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÚǃÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒÇé ÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü«Þ¬░ÒééÒÇüõ¢òÞÇàÒééÒÇüÕ¢╝ÒéÆÞ┐¢Òüäµè£ÒüæÒü¬ÒüäÒüùµìòÒü¥ÒüêÒéëÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéþ½ÂÒüåþø©µëïÒüîÕàëÒüºÒüéÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüÖÒéëÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒü┐ÒüøÒéïÒü¿Þ¬ôÒüåõ©ûþòîµ│òÕëçÒü«þ¬üþá┤þÅ¥Þ▒íÒÇé ÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒµ©çµ£øÒéÆÕàÀþÅ¥ÒüÖÒéïÒÇüÒüôÒüôÒü½ÕçÂþìúÒü«µ▒éÚüôÒüîþé©ÞúéÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

Yeah, i saw him mention that plenty of times in Vs Threads off-site of where i've went and tried to gather stuff for the profiles of the verse here. Mmm. *Nods*

Okay.

Edit: @EMC: Noice

Well we kind of need to work out on the reasonings for each speed levels for Ren and Wolfgang.

For Ren at base alone, he'd be Supersonic+ for keeping up with the regular LDO members at base. That one can be done. It's EFO and EFF that i'm having a hard time to think what the reasonings will be. Any help on this for him, anyone?

For Wolfgang, he'd scale from being higher than Beatrice in her Briah, making him at least comparable to the other Commanders if not be faster than them. And we take out the reasoning of him being Mach 5,778+ something due to the reasons above on it not being done in his base form.

CrossverseCrisis said:
That feat was the one were talking about that's likely sub relativistic

But yeah, that's fine

Although Schreiber is put at mhs+ in base to due his explicit mach 1,000 feat

Alright, alright. Let me see this if i got this right enough.

"Speed: Supersonic+ (able to keep up and fight the regular LDO members), Massively Hypersonic+ in Ein Faust Overture (traded 50 strikes with Reinhard in under 100 microseconds), Likely Sub-Relativistic with Ein Faust Finale."

It's a busy week for me, so i'm trying to follow up with this whole thread. Is this wrong and i'm missing something here?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Alright, alright. Let me see this if i got this right enough.

"Speed: Supersonic+ (able to keep up and fight the regular LDO members), Massively Hypersonic+ in Ein Faust Overture (traded 50 strikes with Reinhard in under 100 microseconds), Likely Sub-Relativistic with Ein Faust Finale."

It's a busy week for me, so i'm trying to follow up with this whole thread. Is this wrong and i'm missing something here?
This is fine

Fine enough answer with me. I'll go try to adjust Ren and Wolfgang's speeds now. If there's anything missing or wrong, we can come back to here again...

Was that one from Wolfgang's page? If so, i can probably grab that somewhere and put it there....or just here on the OP of your thread and just more or less right it as "Likely Sub-Relatistic (threw more than hundreds of attacks at Schreiber in under 100 microseconds)"?

Got it. Will do the edit now then. Though Ren trading/throwing blows at 100 microseconds or less in both EFO and EFF mode looks a bit weird to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back