• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising old Dies irae revision

Just a quick little revision. Mainly stemming from this thread

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1883080

There are several stuff addressed there but i'll just readdress one thing from that thread, that thing being the Reinhard's tier 1 hax through Beri'ah

Asking Sleepy on Discord regarding that thread's background, he said he made it somewhat in a rush because people keep spouting stuff even though those aren't even on the profiles hence why he made that thread in the first place because people would jump at him by default since he was the sole knowledgeable guy (that was active) at the time. He might've missed some ***** which is why i'll address that here

First thing first, we'll establish some foundations regarding how Beri'ah in Dies irae works with glossary from Interview

Beri'ah working
Hegemony type
Transcendence type

So basically you create another world whose working and law are dictated solely by your ideals and common senses, where the common senses and laws of a pre-existing world are detached/disconnected, and then you force this newly established world on top of the existing one. This act of establishing a new world differs between Hegemony type and Transcendence type in that the former turns some space around the user's immediate vicinity while the latter for the most part only affect themselves. This act of establishing and forcing your own common sense is how Schreiber can even affect Methuselah (regardless of how miniscule the effects were) in the same game despite Methuselah being a divinity of Omega Ewigkeit's earlier days and darkness in general being this intangible ***** you don't break through sheer biggaton because that's just how darkness works and what darkness is. It's simply a lack of light. You simply don't bodyslam them as if they're a solid, tangible object

Let's get to that old CRT

These scans

ReinhardMAL2(text)
ReinhardMAL13
Singularity
It all sound nice and dandy until you consider that all those fancy lines are quite literally basic mechanic on how every Hegemony Beri'ah even work in the first place. Technically speaking, there's no special fluff here that'll make Reinhard's Beri'ah to be the special snowflake above the rest

We got here

Singularity2
The same as 3 previous scans above. But there's more to address here. Sleepy used the term Singularity here, which can be misleading. In-universe, the series have a specific term it'll use when it's referring to the actual Singularity, which isn't used here. The words used in that scan are the same "Another/parallel/different world" term used to describe the basic mechanic of how Beri'ah works

We get to one bit that actually would make Reinhard's Beri'ah to be the special snowflake above the rest

µÁüÕç║Òü«õ©Çµ¡®µëïÕëìÒü½Òü¥ÒüºÞ┐½ÒüúÒüƒÒü¥ÒüòÒü½þ®ÂµÑÁÒü«ÕëÁÚÇá

But discussing this part a bit with Sleepy, we both realized he actually left some little but important bits unposted because he was in a hurry

ÚÇÜÕ©©Òü¬ÒéëÒü░ÕëÁÚÇáÒüºõ¢£ÒéëÒéîÒéïþò░þòîÒü»ÒÇüÒüøÒüäÒü£Òüäµò░µÖéÚûôÒü╗Òü®ÒüºµÂêÒüêÒéïµ│íµ▓½Òü«ÕñóÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒüôÒü«ÕƒÄÒü»ÒéñÒéÂÒâ╝Òé»Òü¿ÒâíÒâ½Òé»Òâ¬ÒéªÒé╣Òü«ÞíôÒüºÕø║Õ«ÜÕîûÒüòÒéî

So basically, the Gladsheimr being rated as tier 1 hax thing here only became what it is through special circumstance involving both Karl Kraft and Isaak, which we know is none other than the Transmutation of Gold

Technically speaking, quite literally every Beri'ah have this exact clause going on for them

µûçÕ¡ùÚÇÜÒéèþÑ×Òü«ÚáÿÕƒƒÒüºÒüéÒéïµÁüÕç║Òü«õ©Çµ¡®µëïÕëìÒü«õ¢ìÚÜÄÒüºÒüéÒéïÒüƒÒéü

Which basically says "Its literally one step below Emanation which is the realm of a God"

Does this remove Gladsheimr's special clause entirely? Not necessarily, because it's technically still there. It just won't really apply to the Reinhard before the completion of the first Transmutation of Gold on Berlin (his first key)

What can we take from this? There are practically nothing that differentiate between Reinhard's Beri'ah from all the other Beri'ah, they all work exactly the same way and all share (mostly) the same clauses. While the act of establishing a new world and applying it on top of an existing one might be an act of tier 1 reality warping and/or law manipulation, the effect of this newly established world might not necessarily be tier 1 in and on itself.

If anything, this whole lore stuff could be used to base an argument for resistance to power nullification and lolUber soulfuckery resistance that in the process would scale to their soulfuckery potency. I'm surprised nobody even thought of that and making a thread about it in the last 2 years of Sleepy's thread conclusion. But i'll leave that discussion for another time

EDIT: Added another screenshots about 2 craving types

If i am not wrong, the text file for images are "File:ReinhardMAL13.png|thumb|left"

You'd wanna replace the left part with "middle" so the stuff (text) would be below it i believe

I guess this makes sense.

It would be rather chaotic if every Briah was Tier 1 which, while a really cool thought, would be hard to pull off and justify compared to Reinhard's special case here.

So this is just taking off Gladshiemr? As it still should be High 1-A in that key due to Longinuslanze Testament still having its High 1-A hax during Interview iirc.

If so I agree, Gladshiemr only becomes High 1-A after the Transmutation. Though LLT is still High 1-A during IkaBey, thus (Gladsheimr is described as the law of the new world and a singularity that is detached from the World of Foreknowledge, as well as being described as being a power already on the Atzulith degree despite being a Briah. The Longinuslanze Testament is described as washing away the world of Foreknowledge, and like Reinhard, is the manifestation of Mercurius' desire to die) should go to (The Longinuslanze Testament is described as washing away the world of Foreknowledge, and like Reinhard, is the manifestation of Mercurius' desire to die)

Im fairly certain LLT scales like just under Merc seeing as LLT has feats of harming lower Taiji Gods.

It does scale to Mercurius Hax-wise, at least it should. When use by Valerian it doesn't, but when fully unsealed and wielded by Reinhard it really should iirc.

Welp I guess, but the lore makes it seem it could one-shot Mercurius. When Mercurius has taken the full brunt of the spear before and brushed it off. It scales but it's not like it alone will do full damage to Merc.

The lance's rating can be kept intact since it has more stuff going on for it, though its reasoning should be changed. Washing away the old world or something along those line is pretty damn misleading. Literally every Beri'ah also do that and for the most part it doesn't mean what most people think it meant

Whatever combination of clauses the lance already have. Not like it's lacking any. Washing away a part of the olden world should only by a supporting evidence if anything

I trust Sleepy's and Qliphoth's sense of judgement regarding this, so it is probably fine.

Back