• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse: Better to wrap this out and end it forever

Another thing that kind of bothered me is: Can Mercurius actually kill himself?

I know it sounds like a dumb question, but if Reinhard born from this exact desire, but yet Merc really cannot commit suicide like that, then why would Reinhard or even his spear (someone/thing that was created with his power) actually be capable of doing it?

His, in fact, is a desire, which somewhat hints that it's something that he wishes to do, but he can't.

He can kill himself

It's just his desire to die in Marie's embrace actually throws all of that into the window

yep he is pretty dedicated to die to his waifu. He wants to die but ofc for waifu

1-A Growth

Besides the eighth swastika, He can force growth too, In Kae route, he tries to force emanate when only seventh swastika open and Gladsheimr in a fragile state but by doing that he would never attain his full power.

https://imgur.com/a/QJOTm5U

1-A Spear

I agree that spear true form is definitely 1-A, but he doesn't always use it in that form.

Zoorooz117 said:
1-A GrowthBesides the eighth swastika, He can force growth too, In Kae route, he tries to force emanate when only seventh swastika open and Gladsheimr in a fragile state but by doing that he would never attain his full power.
https://imgur.com/a/QJOTm5U
"There was no point for Reinhard to try and force something he could simply not do at the moment"

"What do you hope to achieve by emanating in your current state? The ghetto would remain intact. Your castle, on the other hand, shall fall."

Sounds more like he'd straight up fail than just become a lesser degree of 1-A.

Form the beginning his Gladsheimr is in near collapse state and this quote

"Reinhard would end up never attaining his full power"

It didn't indicate he will fail to become 1-A, I think he will become 1-A but lost Gladsheimr in the process, and this situation happens because of only seventh swastika open, dead of 3 Commander and Ren Scherzo reject exist of Gladsheimr.

In a normal situation, If he tries to force emanation, I don't even think he will be lost Gladsheimr.

From the Masadaverse Explanation Page

"
Habak
The Apoptosis is always identical in scale and power to the original Hadou deity."

But why should they have immeasurable toyota? The only reason that Rindou could have it is if she, as the apoptosis, tries to kill Habaki while he is amped by Hajun/Tumor, otherwise they have 65 taikyoku.

Also if i'm wrong pls correct me.

@Ren Neither Habaki or Ammy are Hajun's apoptosis though. Though it can be a bit confusing when the apoptosis is referred to as a cancer cell and then Hajun has a Tumor.

ok seriously it seems mostly everyone agrees he has 1-A stuff but...where does it put?

I hear on

1. 1-A hax

2. LLT 1-A

3. 1 and 2?

For me personally he would be 1-A via lance and some of his hax just striking and AP are still 4-A i guess...

The Immeasurable Habaki comes from the Tumor Mandala boost which is basically the same deal with Hajun (sans the "i'm always stronger than you")

Aw come on, this thing deleted my post.

Anyways the thing is that I'm up to some of his hax being 1-A (LLT, Gladsheimr and some of his resistances seeing that Ren can't OHK Rein or even damage him until they got the Atziluth).

The AP of LLT is the same that Reinhard has, if he is 4-A then 4-A LLT AP. As someone said before the lance grows in power as the Beast does, and in doing so it takes some plot holes out of the way.

if there isn't nothing that contradicts Reinhard being 1-A in base, then I agree. Yes, the spear grows in power as Reinhard does,(it's explained in the VN) so it can't just be 1-A spear and 4-A Reinhard

Since this is going slow i will post my opinion about how thing should be.

1-A Growth, this one is undeaniable and only applies to his 4-A key.

Gladsheimr should have a "at least multiversal+ range, posibly higher" seen as that thing destroyed the concepts of distance and coordinates and can move freely inside and outside of the Throne.

His briah should give him the ability to soul rip someone form the influence of a 1-A character.

His mid-godly should be a high end since everyone is capable of regenereting from being erased by Machina .

LLT should have dura negation on a 1-A lvl, since nobody in the game is capable of stoping a hit of this thing bar Merc.

The same could be said of the erasure since it's stated that both Rein and his weapon are the physical manifestation of Merc's death wish, so it should be able to affect him in some way or another.

And his curse as it is capable of taking souls under his commandment, the same souls that originally were from Merc.

Some of his resistances should be upgraded too: the soul resistance with his briah, the conceptual OHK curse of this woma (btw Rein no selled this in a weakened state) and his EE resistance (Machina mentions that his weapon was as good as the trash in front of him).

This is my point of view of the things, the experts should decide what to do, and if something in this little paragraph doesn't make sense is probably bc my medium/bad english, sorry.

Tony di bugalu said:
his EE resistance (Machina mentions that his weapon was as good as the trash in front of him).
When? I distinctly remember Machina's punches being states as one of the few things that could actually hurt and potentially kill (albeit we know not permanently because lolapoptosis) Reinhard

IIRC it was in Marie route, just before the final battle. I can find the scan in english but it would be better to have the original one. Anyways i'm going to search it, just gimme a moment.

I was wrong, it was in the final battle against Machina in Kei route.
Machina briah

In Marie route he says that "a thousand a thousand tries would likely bear fruit" but he don't even want to try bc he doesn't want to die and be resurrected again.

pretty good sum up tony.

Some resistence could be upgrade but yes he has 1-A growth (though it takes a bit of time), LLT and briah are on that scale so some of his haxes reach that far. Though how would one word it?

Thanks!

I'm not good wording things but it could go to his feats and some note at the end.

This is how i would do it (to some extent) but someone else should do it.

Tier: ... 4-A, eventually became 1-A ...

Powers and Abilities: ... Durability Negation, Resistance to ... and Conceptual Attacks (The curse of Marie didn't hurt him or something like that).

Attack Potency:
... Multi-Solar System level (Equal to Amakasu Masahiko's Gods summoned through Ragnarok, whom are stronger than Huanglong, who is in turn stronger than his Tatari self, Nakiri Kuubou), eventually became Outerverse level. Can ignore durability in a variety of ways.

Speed: ... Varies with Nilfheimr Fenriswolf, eventually became Nigh-Omnipresent normally, Omnipresent in his own territory

Lifting Strength:
At least Class 10, eventually became Irrelevant

'Striking Strength: ... 'Multi-Solar System Class, eventually became Outerversal

'Durability: ... 'Multi-Solar System level (Equal to Amakasu's Gods), eventually became Outerverse level

Range:
... at least Multiversal+, possibly "higher (or Irrelevant), the one that seems best to you" with teleportation via Gladsheimr

Intelligence: ... Furthermore, Gladsheimr grants him access to the memories and experiences of his one hundred million legionnaires, giving him the combined equivalent of 6.1 billion years of experience on the battlefield. Eventually became Nigh-Omniscient

Feats:

Other Feats

• ... even to those such as Schreiber who still retains his fear of him even while using his True Briah. His Beri'ah is capable of taking the souls that are under the regime of Mercurius. Injured an incomplete Gudou Goddess Marie with the Longinuslanze Testament.
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Yetziraa

• Longinuslanze Testament: ... t'o use it against Reinhard during the events of Kei's route. As the manifestation of Merc's diying wish it can ignore durability to the point it was able to hurt Marie when Reinhard was weakneed and only ? of swastikas were ope. 'LLT is comparable to the curse of Marie.
Briah

• Gladsheimr - Gullinkambi Fūnfte Weltall: ... Einherjar he's obtained to do battle alongside him, giving him the advantage through sheer numbers via this method. Gladsheimr is capable of taking the souls under the regime of Mercurius and detach them from his world.

sorry about the big paragraph but this is my imput of how this should go, as noted in some parts i dunno how to change them. My proposed changes are in black, just in case.

we should add what makes him 1-A anyway before the growth. LLT was already 1-A in its full capacity (when all swastikas are open) and briah is on the atziluth scale tbh. Though this raises the question on LLT for IKABEY. I don't think it changed tbf and some scans from IKABEY does explain more on the LLT and how the seperation works just no 1-A growth

Its better to use "will eventually become 1-A"

Also, Reinhard needs Law Manipulation even in his IKaBey key, since Gladsheimr is described as a Law/Atziluth covering the city too. And him washing away Merc's world with the light of his own law should also qualify.

but we also have to describe his base hax. Though that could be said for keishirou too so eh...regardless he 100% needs 1-A growth in DI key while the hax can probs just be in IKABEY key (and logically he would have kept his 1-A BS in DI)

@Schro thats better.

Law Manipulation (Gladsheimr has been described as the law of the new world and the Longinuslanze can destroy/wash away the world of Foreknowledge put the link to the images)

Existance Erasure (Can erase anything as long as it has a history while using Machina's Briah or with the Longinuslanze wich can erode the world of Mercurius).

Soul Manipulation (Can damage the soul with his regular attacks, can absorb the souls of the dead, and can constantly resurrect and restore the souls of those in Gladsheimr. His briah is capable of taking the souls out of the control of Mercurius).

Resistance to ... Conceptual Attacks (the curse of Marie didn't hurt him in the least when 2? swastikas were opened) and Existence Erasure (Machina said that his Briah is not enough to defeat him link to the image)

Range: ... at least Multiversal+, possibly "higher (or Irrelevant), the one that seems best to you" with teleportation via Gladsheimr.

Weaknesses: ... A strong enough power (1-A) is capable of enforcing itself into Gladsheimr.

How about this then?

the tiering should be like this

Tier: At least 5-B likely higher, 1-A via LLT and Hax | 4-A, eventually become 1-A

Attack Potency: At least planet level likely higher (Casually one-shotted Methuselah and destroyed all his mystery) Outerversal level via LLT and hax Gladsheimr has been described as the law of the new world and the Longinuslanze can destroy/wash away the world of Foreknowledge as well as being Mercurius's desire to die put the link to the images) , ... Multi-Solar System level (Equal to Amakasu Masahiko's Gods summoned through Ragnarok, whom are stronger than Huanglong, who is in turn stronger than his Tatari self, Nakiri Kuubou), eventually became Outerverse level (After the 8th swastika opened Reinhard's existence was being promoted to a Hadou god or smth like that). Can ignore durability in a variety of ways.

>we just need the 1-A via this and that in IKAbey key so we don't need to repeat it for DI key

And we can add the powers along with range and such

I guess I can be the one to add this... but I'm tired right now.

I'll do it in a few (8 or more) hours.

Back