• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse: Better to wrap this out and end it forever

Yay!

Edit: Almost forgot about it. Thanks everyone for being so nice and end this with soo good results!

Also remake that lavos match, I hate that thing >:v

Phoenix821 said:
Is there anyone who could possibly face him now?
The only way I could think to beat him as he is now is to seal him.

So probably The Emperor of Mankind, maybe a handful of people I don't know.

Edit: Ninja'd

Monarch Laciel said:
I mean, we could all probably face him.

It's just that an instant later we'd be mind screwed, soul screwed, blood screwed, existence screwed, blitz screwed, and just generally ******
^this man gets it

Ren Fujii said:
you should also update Rindou's page (she has the Longinuslanze)
No point, she doesn't use it until she becomes a Gudou God and even then she's only ever used it to gank people. Hell she doesn't even fight in general. From what I can remember her only feats were impressing everyone with a (a pretty cool) speech and getting done in by Akuro and Morei and coming back because lolapoptosis.

Yamatoryujin said:
Ren Fujii said:
No point, she doesn't use it until she becomes a Gudou God and even then she's only ever used it to gank people. Hell she doesn't even fight in general. From what I can remember her only feats were impressing everyone with a (a pretty cool) speech and getting done in by Akuro and Morei and coming back because lolapoptosis.
She doesn't use it, ok But can she use it? if yes. then she should be upgraded too.

Yamatoryujin said:
Ren Fujii said:
She's used the powers of Longinus prior to her true Godhood. Namely, at Mugen Ezo (not only did she weaken the Tenma and disturb Edo by using their Kajiri, she also one shot Momiji for good. However, she was receiving the influence of the Tumor Mandala's boost). Rindou however is good at being the team's general. And that's it. She's quite a good fencer and archer, but otherwise is a bitch next to her stronger companions. That is, until after hers and Habaki's Godhood.

Maybe her page could use her being what spreads the influence of Tumor Mandala, but that'd be it. Alongside Tenma Fukumetsu.

I agree we should add information on the Tumor Mandala but that would also require extra keys for Soujirou, Shiori, and Ryuusui(? I can't recall if she was also under its influence as well, or rather to what extent). Even then the LLT would still be under a 1-A key outside of her base unknown tier.

Yamatoryujin said:
I agree we should add information on the Tumor Mandala but that would also require extra keys for Soujirou, Shiori, and Ryuusui(? I can't recall if she was also under its influence as well, or rather to what extent). Even then the LLT would still be under a 1-A key outside of her base unknown tier.
Making a key for them using their Tumor Mandala Taikyoku would be redundant IMO. They are at the same tier just weaker (though Habaki is MUCH stronger under the influence of the boost than he ever got at end game). We could, and just specify differences. I don't remember if Ryuusui was under the boost's influence, now that you say it (think she was, but don't quote me on that). Soujirou and Shiori definately were, and Yakou was being directly fed Hajun's shit so...

Back