• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse: High 1-A Gods

I just got back and now see them placed at High 1-A. I don't know why they would accept this when the 'proof' for it is merely an assumption. Assuming that even the weakest Taikyoku God is above the most complex Singularity(produced by Hajun) is wrong because it has been repeatedly shown in the series that one needs their power to be at least equivalent to that of the Throne God's to even drill their singularity. I thought that to be High 1-A, one needs an almost irrefutable evidence? Where was it stated in the series that "If it wasn't for the Throne God(Hajun) then even the weakest God is above their singularity?"

The reason why they are rated as High 1-A, correct me if I'm wrong, is because that any God is above Hajun's singularity!

•Even the second most potent God, Tenma Yato, took thousands of years into drilling the Singularity but reached nothing. How would any God, weaker than Yato, could be above Hajun's singularity?

I just got back and now see them placed at High 1-A. I don't know why they would accept this when the 'proof' for it is merely an assumption. Assuming that even the weakest Taikyoku God is above the most complex Singularity(produced by Hajun) is wrong because it has been repeatedly shown in the series that one needs their power to be at least equivalent to that of the Throne God's to even drill their singularity. I thought that to be High 1-A, one needs an almost irrefutable evidence? - That is because Hajun is backing up the singularity since he's the throne god??? i dont know where u got this idea but it's already been implied before this revision of how soujirou (whatever his name) could cut the throne if it weren't for Hajun sitting on the throne (as i said because he's the throne god). Yato couldnt get through Hajun's singularity is because AGAIN Hajun was the throne God and no matter what Yato was just unfathomably weaker than Hajun. Wrong, in order to challenge a throne god u need to have adequate strength to oppose them, NOT "to even drill their singularity". The evidence is literally all Gods or Taiji (colored) users are a higher existence than the singularity WHICH in the CRT it was stated singularity is a hole within the picture and a God is that of a reality compare to the picture.

Where was it stated in the series that "If it wasn't for the Throne God(Hajun) then even the weakest God is above their singularity?"

No you took that out of context and NO where did the CRT said the same quotation u gave... The explanation was IF IT wasn't for Hajun sitting on the throne Soujirou would've cut the throne. I highly doubt u read the CRT properly so im g onna summarize it, in the CRT it was already said about the reality and picture comparisons which the singularity IS the picture which the evidences are there of singularity being the hole within the picture and the gods can flood that by their power by default.

The reason why they are rated as High 1-A, correct me if I'm wrong, is because that any God is above Hajun's singularity!

- The reason shinza gods are high 1-A is because of this quote '"The Taikyoku of Hadou is, for instance, closely resembling to the act of drawing a picture. You have the Color of your own Law, that is the condition to raise the drawing on the Canvas that is the World." "Therefore naturally, many concepts that accompany with a picture can be applied. Then for example, under the pressure of the brush on the place where you had recoating it many times over, a hole will appear on the canvas."

Which i have said this above that singularity is part of the picture that the gods use, using their brush, which it seems singularity is just a hole in the canvas.

Even the second most potent God, Tenma Yato, took thousands of years into drilling the Singularity but reached nothing. How would any God, weaker than Yato, could be above Hajun's singularity?

- Like i said again Hajun's singularity is BACKED by Hajun's own power, it's not that he could drill through because its deeper its because Hajun's power is backing it... This quote right also supports that it includes hajun's singularity depth "no matter how potent something is portrayed in the picture, it can never affect reality" Nobody can EVER drill through Hajun's singularity as it's already occupied and empowered by his power, hence IT IS rather CALLED scaling rather than looking for raw feats of anyone drilling through his singularity.

Chill.

Though, Max is correct for the most part. As for the scans, I do have them. I'll post them here once I get home.

Here is the scan for Shiori destroying Hajun's singularity

For context:

Dai Houroukaku--Zenjuu Dharani: The Kujou clan's secret technique, Shiori uses the backing and permeation principles of Qigong to direct the power of her punch in a specific direction while bypassing all forms of defense. As a Gudou God, she can infuse this attack with an infinite number of possibilities focused into a single place, creating a veritable meteor shower of attacks powerful enough to surpass Tenma Morei's might and destroy Satanel's shade and even Hajun's Singularity.

This was done because Hajun's perfect law got cracked by the Kyougetsu brothers (to my knowledge).

No Hajun backing the singularity = any God can do whatever the hell they want

From brief overview of the Singularity.

õ©©ÒüöÒü¿ÕíùÒéèµ¢░ÒüÖÒü╗Òü®Òü«µ│óÕïòÒéÆÕ¥ùÒüƒÞÇàÒü½ÚÖÉÒéèÒÇüÒüôÒü«þ®║Òü½Òüªµ┤╗ÕïòÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒéîÒÇüÒü¥Òüƒµû░ÒüƒÒü¬þÉåÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇéÒüòÒéîÒü®Þë▓Òü»õ©ÇÞë▓Òü«Òü┐ÒÇé

Only one color can occupy the Singularity

And yeah, the reason why Hajun's Singularity was impenetrable was more or less because the crazy Indian was so much greater than the rest of the cast in power, not necessarily because the Singularity itself. This is essentially proven by the main cast - in this particular instance, Shiori - destroying/piercing the very same Singularity in just an attack right after Hajun's law was cracked.

https://i.gyazo.com/89d0587e47c744756e7dd79eda0533fd.png - Tony already posted it.

That, along with many other statements regarding the relationship between the Singularity and the gods, led us to the conclusion.

That quote refers to the Throne, not to the Singularity which is not occupied by any colour, except for the intermingling Taikyoku of past Gods lying inside as the ruling God's subordinates. Singularity gets described pretty clearly as territory outside of the current Law, transparent, colourless Taikyoku. Quote is basically a flowery way of saying only Gods are allowed to act within Singularity because that's the very truth. For one, no human can access it and if they were, their minds would just melt. Stepping into that place without being a God is akin to being a cube of sugar and continent breaking amount of water falling onto you, it means instant melting.

Soujirou and Shiori's Taikyoku being exceptions to Gudou norm and being able to fully dig Singularity has also nothing to do with Hajun's Law being cracked that I recall.

That quote refers to the Throne, not to the Singularity which is not occupied by any colour, except for the intermingling Taikyoku of past Gods lying inside as the ruling God's subordinates. Singularity gets described pretty clearly as territory outside of the current Law, transparent, colourless Taikyoku. Quote is basically a flowery way of saying only Gods are allowed to act within Singularity because that's the very truth.

I personally think that it was more likely referring to the Singularity As the descriptions from these quotes definitely do match that of the Singularity. Furthermore, I think that the general idea of "only one" in this context is more or less translating to only one being capable of holding authority over the white slate itself.

Nevertheless, this seems to be quite a matter of interpretation.

Soujirou and Shiori's Taikyoku being exceptions to Gudou norm and being able to fully dig Singularity has also nothing to do with Hajun's Law being cracked that I recall.

Could you specify the factors? I could only recall the that the main factors are -Tenma Yato -Hajun being weakened and that they were allowed to challenge him.

Thank you in advance.

From what I've seen in the series is that after Hajun's law was cracked, the next one to attack was Rindou. When did Shiori did that feat? And under what conditions did they need to make Hajun's law to 'crack' because following the supposedly absolute rule of the verse(Taikyoku difference) it isn't supposed to happen.

From what I've seen in the series is that after Hajun's law was cracked, the next one to attack was Rindou. When did Shiori did that feat?

In the same instance. All of the Eastern Expedition pierced the Singularity with their own Taikyoku - even after being granted the right to challenge the Throne God via Shokou Mandala.

And under what conditions did they need to make Hajun's law to 'crack' because following the supposedly absolute rule of the verse(Taikyoku difference) it isn't supposed to happen.

As for the crack on Hajun's law, It was Moksha - which was done by the Kyougetsu siblings escaping from the influence of the Godhead. "Collapsing it from the inside" should be an accurate depiction.

Since they are above everyone in the Wikia, shouldn't we ban then again? They are all High 1-A now or even having low keys they have High 1-A Dura. So... Why should we place then against anyone in the Wikia?

Every character in the verse stomp anyone who they face... so... What argument would be plausible to use against them? They just defeat whatevers they want

So? Why is that an argument for banning them?

Besides, no, they dont stomp everyone in the wiki, thats a huge stretch. And Im talking about the non High 1-As aka the 7-Bs/7-As

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
So? Why is that an argument for banning them?

Besides, no, they dont stomp everyone in the wiki, thats a huge stretch. And Im talking about the non High 1-As aka the 7-Bs/7-As
They just use the argument for the High 1-A keys or the throne of hax. Since they don't think anyone would defeat the Masada characters by their hax, again, why should we place them against anyone?

What are you talking about? Rusalka has 3 losses and Wilheim has a bunch of losses (which is very funny)

The 7-Bs/7-As are totally defeatable, especially if you have a bunch of passives to incap them or other haxes that does the same trick

They just use the argument for the High 1-A keys or the throne of hax. Since they don't think anyone would defeat the Masada characters by their hax, again, why should we place them against anyone?

9-A key version of reinhard doesnt hsve high 1-A hax only his universal key and 5-B. That dont mean reinhard always wjns.

All of the LDO besides Reinhard and Merc are very beatable, hell Reins Sealed key can definitely lose to top tier smurfs and his 9-A key is pretty weak overall.

K3 is hardly ever used in fights besides Habaki and Yakou and besides Habaki, Yakou and Keishirou the rest are beatable.

Their god keys are already banned since High 1-As arnt allowed in fights.

taikyoku is unity before duality which is type 4 transduality and taikyoku itself is beyond the throne which is beyond singularity, wouldn't hadou gods qualify to be tier 0?

I know I'm just asking for those who have more knowledge about verse, and don't have plans to come back with massada verse in vs battle? they would easily be the strongest verse on the wiki besides having a good story i wanted new members to know what real power is lol

Back