• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 8

yes he is OVO though i still felt like Hajun turned rejecting a high school confession into a whole new level by slaughtering the person who wanted to hug him lel

Ok, someone needs to find me the quotes saying Apoptosises can't die until their target dies

Because Reinhard is Merc's Apoptosis, and he dies before Merc does in Marie's route.

And Reinhard also dies before Merc does in KKK.

And Shirou is Ren's apoptosis, but he dies before Ren in Kasumi's route and also in Marie's route.

Reinhard dies via plot, you know. Also, he died in the moment that he killed Merc, showing that his existence was reliant on Snake.

There many times where Reinhard dies before Merc

In marie route

In KKK

alternative hajun battle

Some justify hajun battle in saying he negate all their laws thus Reinhard doesn't come back but Ren is much weaker than Merc and he still killed Reinhard

>I

>Some justify hajun battle in saying he negate all their laws thus Reinhard doesn't come back but Ren is much weaker than Merc and he still killed Reinhard

Dunno where you got the reasons but naah, heck if you've read that Translation (you did) in the previous thread, surely you would have seen the text Reinhard couldn't revive or something like that.

and even in KKK, Rindou dies but come back to life because she is the apoptosis of Habaki ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

^Could swear you was the one who told me Hajun nerf their laws lol

Anyway i didn't say he cant be revived i just said he was killed many times before Merc which is weird, i know about Rindou coming back to life

Truth to be said i don't think the part of apoptosis can't die was in Dies Irae unless i missed it, i think it came from KKK which i never read

Another thing: Even after Reinhard surrendered and reincarnated under the Marie's Law, it remained an existence destined to kill Mercurius. But that part of his nature was sealed.

Monarch Laciel said:
He still died though

And he only reincarnated specifically because of Marie's Law
And he still being an Apoptosis, even when a new Law occupied the Throne.

This anime...

Why does it feel the need to upscale everything...

VN -> Shirou throws a cannister of liquid nitrogen at him and shoots the cannister

Anime-> Shirou shoots out the wheel of a truck carrying liquid nitrogen and causes it to swerve and crash into Wilhelm while riding a motobike at top speed

Jesus christ

And what's with Spider Ren

Spider Ren, Spider Ren, does whatever a Spider Ren does, can he swing from a web, no he can't, he's a guilloutine, lookout, here comes the Spider Ren...

And I was right, the giant mech is Gladshiemr

I can't believe they screwed up the anime like this.

Though, are we planning on adding anime profiles?

Ren has flight...

Reinhard can apparently summon an ocean... and can also fly... and Gladshiemr has a mech form (called it)

But why tho...

He makes his guilotine blades into wings...

Then he flies around

Also, he can extend the length of his blades like 100m or something

I demand anime profiles

It's funny.

All the blatant AP is going up, but the lack of explanation means that overall, the hax is going down

I mean...well at least it was over the top tbf but ren tbf only spider walk cause kemono stare :V

But man that was nutty and I thought ren was ejected to space and all that dramatic shit lol and @homy RIP merc will sequere naturam rein for that

Also Ren's scream and panic though

Good. Shirou has enough spotlight over in the Nasuverse! That piece of sh*t hehe.

ahh yes the 2-A mindscrew that results in insta wins

Back